• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Back to general unpopular opinions:

I still think Spongebob is overrated. And that Mickey Mouse still is and always will be the better cartoon icon than him by far.

Rosalina is a bit cuter to the eyes than Peach is. So yeah...
You got stars in your eyes!
Back to general unpopular opinions:

I still think Spongebob is overrated. And that Mickey Mouse still is and always will be the better cartoon icon than him by far.
Tbh I get the appeal but I wasn't a fan (then again I grew up with CN and barely watched Nick when I was a kid aside from ATLA).

Y'all what series should I watch? I wanna watch a tv series that isn't very long. Basically no dr. Whos n stuff. I want something interesting and good, something that doesn't have sexual content cause ik damn well some series will shove it everywhere.
I tried the Sopranos but it was not to my taste. Additionally I'm not a fan of series about just plain evil people.

Can anyone give me some ideas?

Y'all what series should I watch? I wanna watch a tv series that isn't very long. Basically no dr. Whos n stuff. I want something interesting and good, something that doesn't have sexual content cause ik damn well some series will shove it everywhere.
I tried the Sopranos but it was not to my taste. Additionally I'm not a fan of series about just plain evil people.

Golden Girls

Supernatural

Y'all mfs really didn't hear the words tv series. Maybe i wasn't specific. I wanna look at real people. If i wanted anime recs I'd say i want anime recs.

Bro really recommended me the type of stuff middle aged housewives would watch

Pray for my mans his attention span and reading comprehension are gone
Trollface-non-free.png

nah that's the opposite of incel

what I need is the opposite of the word I brought up. Preferrably with a "-less" at the end
Tbh bitch doesn't mean a female prostitute, its actual meaning is a universal synonym for ********, prick or douchebag.

So can't help you here ngl.

Back