• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Finally took another break from the Wiki and come back to see peeps splitting cap as usual, you love to see it (contrainians are into BDSM afterall...).

1. Korra>>Aang (in terms of character and show in general)
3. Boruto fillers are not THAT bad.
damn-bro-you-got-the-whole-squad-laughing.gif

Last edited:
Both get undeserving praise to be honest, much of LoK is carried by AtLA curtails while to this day the whole lion-turtle ex machina to help Aang beat the father lord without killing him was just laughable (plus the no-kill rule gets thrown away in the comics so...).

I will say that if Korra was as good as it was in Season 3 and the beggining of Season 4 throughout, I would probably like it more that Avatar; but unfortunately, because Season 1 and 2 are pretty ass, it kinda drags down the whole product for me.

I mean if you like watching a man who looks like he just run a marathon and didn't take a shower burp into the mic while often talking about semi to fully serious stuff, then I have to say, everyone has their fetishes.
Bruh, I don't like him either, but going "Umm, actually, he doesn't spend an hour brushing his hair" isn't a good reason

Character development? Yes. Show? No.
2. Jiraiya and Ace are overrated characters
Jiraiya? Yes. Ace? No.
3. Boruto fillers are not THAT bad.
They aren't that bad, but they are way too long.
4. Ichigo doesn't have THAT much plot armor
He's not even plot armored, he just has every power and a bunch of people helping him.

Bruh, I don't like him either, but going "Umm, actually, he doesn't spend an hour brushing his hair" isn't a good reason
No need for an hour. Just wash you hair once and dry it and you'll look good, it takes 10 mins max.
Penguinz0 doesn't even look that bad, Arceus is acting like he's a hobo with Ebola or something
In some of the videos he comes straight from the gym and looks like his hair got covered in industrial grease.

No need for an hour. Just wash you hair once and dry it and you'll look good, it takes 10 mins max.

In some of the videos he comes straight from the gym and looks like his hair got covered in industrial grease.
I think you sort of already explained why his hair would look like that in your message so I'm not going to bother coming up with a counter point

Nah Arceus, I have to give you the L there. As someone who used to have beyond shoulder long hair, washing your too often hair destroys it. I know that, because i washed them everyday and it was horror. Youre supposed to wash them as little as possible.
Yeah Moist's hair looks good for someone with hair that long, and he hasn't always had that long of a hair, and anyone who has grown their hair like that knows how difficult it can be to take care of it.
I can understand just disliking how he looks subjectively though, I guess?

Nah Arceus, I have to give you the L there. As someone who used to have beyond shoulder long hair, washing your too often hair destroys it. I know that, because i washed them everyday and it was horror. Youre supposed to wash them as little as possible.
You can limit the washing but when you just got back from the gym you'd usually actually wash yourself.

Even then, it's still like 5 minutes. And do you know how many people own blowdryers and use them daily? What, should I walk around in a tuxedo, wearing a monocle?
It's not a luxry, I've always had one in the house and my family's been piss poor for quite a while.
That will **** your hair even more.
you can still dry it after showering after the gym man, you can just record the video after that. Hell, he could literally record it with wet hair and it would still look better.

1. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is kinda mid (While I liked the beginning, ending, as well as the characters Ghirahim and Groose, I found the middle part of the game to be really boring and repetitive)
2. Majora's Mask is better than Ocarina of Time
3. The Last of Us is overrated
4. GTA V is severely overrated (Imo, I had wayyy more fun playing GTA IV than I did with V)
5. The actual war in God of War Ragnarok was awfully short and kind off anticlimactic, not to mention I was really disappointed that the game didn't reveal who called Jormungandr while Kratos was taking a Atreus to Freya
6. Super Mario Bros. Wonder is alright (While it has a beautiful and expressive art style that has more personality than all the NSMB games put together, I thought the game as a whole was just alright, though I think that's probably because I prefer the 3D Mario games)
7. Super Mario Sunshine is underrated
8. Sonic Unleashed is a good Sonic game
9. Star Wars: The Force Awakens is overhated
10. Like the MCU, the FNaF franchise has become incredibly oversaturated and should've ended after UCN. Not to mention I find the current story and lore to be so frustratingly confusing that I don't even know what the f%ck is going on anymore

"Just because people that aren't rich have it, it can't be a luxury" is a hot take
Where I live you can buy one for like 6-10$ and if you want a high quality one you can get one for 30$. I don't see how an item that you can use for years that costs a dozen or two dollars is a luxry.

Kirby Super Star, while sort of easy (as with most if not all Kirby games), is ******* goated, but it has no replayability at all.
Also Super Mario World is one of the best Mario games of all time, only possibly below Super Mario 3 and New Super Mario Bros.

Kirby Super Star, while sort of easy (as with most if not all Kirby games), is ******* goated, but it has no replayability at all.
Super Star is old and limited. If you want replayability I'd say go for Super Star Ultra since it has a bunch more content and a game mode where you can play the game using helpers and speedrun it using Meta Knight

Back