• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

Nah, I'm serious, those threads would've still been here today if y'all didn't use them as a way to shit talk others behind their backs
I totally agree, but I almost think "behind ones back" is a bad fit because like... it was literally public? It basically had become a venue for sincere insults and discussing ongoing wiki drama. It was better when it was just fun VSBW satirization and joking, but some people ruined it for everyone else.

I think the Rebirth suit, which is more-or-less the same as PC but without the pants, would do best. The texture needs to be cloth-like IMO
Oh, hell no. I've already said this before but removing the trunks makes a Superman suit look ASS. It's not even a nostalgia thing, without the trunks there's too much blue, barely any contrast to make it pop. The only suits to look good without the trunks is the injustice suit (which has red there), and the black and silver suit (because you can't go wrong with all black).
Superman-New-Comic-Book-Suit.jpg

This? This looks so plain, it feels like something major is missing from the design. See, too much blue?
20e99e9e27a1e25917bc8d1968589a19.jpg

Now this? This is perfect. The red trunks breaks up his form, making it easier on the eyes instead of being overwhelming with one singular color. Even if it's minor, the trunks help a lot to fix the design.

Back