• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I didn't even give an opinion I just asked a question lol. I've literally never heard of "aloe water" in my life. It just sounds like fancy tasting water.

I didn't even give an opinion I just asked a question lol. I've literally never heard of "aloe water" in my life. It just sounds like fancy tasting water.
You are not going to believe this but there's this thing that lets you research any thing you want as long as it's legal

Cold milk is one of the best drinks for sure
However anyone that has had Martinelli's Apple Juice knows what I mean when I say milk is only 2nd best

Milk doesn't make you taller but it does have many other benefits:

1. Immunity to all bone diseases known to man
2. Bullet and heat resistant skeleton
3. Pheromones (the ladies love the milk smell)
4. Hyper bone regeneration (calcium overload)

Among many others

Fall.
You are alone, Child.
There is only darkness for you, and only death for your people.
Fall. You are alone, child. There is only brittle bones for you, and diarrhea for your people. These cattle are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will milk a million livestock. We will milk until every udder has been dried. You are strong, but I am beyond strength. I am the milkman, and I have come for you, almond lover.

Fall. You are alone, child. There is only brittle bones for you, and diarrhea for your people. These cattle are just the beginning. I will command a great and terrible army, and we will milk a million livestock. We will milk until every udder has been dried. You are strong, but I am beyond strength. I am the milkman, and I have come for you, almond lover.
I just drank a cup of milk like two minutes before reading this.
Also I don't like almond milk.
In other words, you are a goober.

That sounds like a skill issue to me, ngl.
Depression Spongebob Sad Spongebob Slideshow GIF - Depression Spongebob Sad Spongebob Slideshow GIFs

Back