• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

That doesn't change the fact that a guy having Country level physical AP but Class 50 LS would make 0 sense.

I was referring to UES that allows more powers to be scaled to physicals
Then ig just scale them from their own physical AP and LS feats? Like if the guy has his own physical feats that show that he can blast apart islands with punches, his LS should NOT be some class 50 BS.

Listen up, fellow mac and cheese enthusiasts, because I've got a hot take that's going to change the way you make this classic dish - the dishwasher is the absolute best way to cook mac and cheese!

Think about it - the dishwasher is the ultimate multitasker, capable of cleaning dishes while also cooking up your favorite meal. And when you cook your mac and cheese in the dishwasher, it gets a whole new level of flavor and texture. The hot, steamy environment of the dishwasher infuses the cheese and noodles with a unique taste that you just can't get from stovetop cooking.

But here's where things get truly unhinged - what if the dishwasher is more than just a cooking vessel? What if it's actually a portal to a magical land where all your food dreams come true? Maybe when you cook your mac and cheese in the dishwasher, you're actually accessing a higher plane of culinary existence, one that we mere mortals can only dream of.

And have you ever noticed how the steam from the dishwasher seems to carry with it a faint aroma of paradise? Maybe that's because the dishwasher is actually a gateway to the land of the culinary gods, and when we cook our food in it, we're tapping into their divine power.

I know this all sounds crazy, but the truth is out there, my friends. We need to start embracing the dishwasher as more than just a tool for cleaning dishes, but as a conduit to a higher realm of culinary excellence. So next time you make mac and cheese, skip the stovetop and head straight for the dishwasher. You won't regret it.

If Johnny Test were to first air on Nickelodeon, it would've been considered one of the best Nick shows of all time by most people.

If Johnny Test were to first air on Nickelodeon, it would've been considered one of the best Nick shows of all time by most people.
x7udqlx8p3631.jpg

Ngl Pokemon Sword and Shield are actually very enjoyable games with amazing designs and location designs. The only complaints i'd have is that it is a bit too easy (manageable as long as you don't grind like crazy) and the fact that some moves are technical records you need to buy from guys with randomized sales in the wild area is rather annoying. Otherwise D-max and G-max mechanics may be simple but they are very fun and it is awesome seeing a pokemon expand into a kaiju and have a design that is comparable to mega evos.

People complain about the dexit but if you're not a heavily competetive player that won't be an issue.

The graphics are actually rather good, it is the trees in the wild area that ruin the game's reputation, otherwise half of the locations feel magical and have an amazing aesthetic.

The music is fire which puts it on the same level as many previous games.

The starter design is overhated. While I do think Cinderace went the furry route a bit too much, Inteleon really ended up growing on me and I think his slick secret agent design is really nice. Big grass monke is big grass monke, nothing to argue about here.

Human character design here is peak and every gym leader is very defined and real fun.

I think Hop encounters are overhated as well as we actually barely fight him if I am being honest. I'd say over the course of the main game you end fighting him about as much as your average rival, maybe one or two extra times, though it isn't a problem at all.

I think people overestimate older games and ignore their issues. While sth like BW2 generally has only good sides to it, I will say that sometimes the grind can be annoying. In Platinum the critical hits were a massive pain in the ass and Cynthia was an unfair jump in difficulty compared to the rest of the people you fight. Grinding levels for her is a pain.

In fact, here is another hot take - Cynthia is HEAVILY overrated. If she wasn't a difficult final boss she wouldn't be as remembered. Without her sheer power there are two reasons people remember her - they either liked her in the anime or they are horny. They could've also liked her theme but it is at most the best in Platinum and even then that is debatable. In the games she is kinda useless as she essentially just studies stuff a bit, makes you deliver her grandma medecine, does basically nothing about Team Glactic, enters the Distortion World and essenitally just goes "No Cyrus! You shouldn't do bad thing!" and then you have to fight both him and the god of the void itself...all by your lonesome. Leon and Lance are unironically better champions than her when it comes to the status of being a champion. They actually do stuff as the strongest trainer in the region and solve crimes instead of leaving a 10yo child to fight a powerful madman and then a god of void all by himself.

We should get rid of layered hax.

(This is how far my opinion goes for it at the moment as I'm too busy to properly review everything extensively, and I'm only doing this because some verses I'm interested in might be affected by it.)

Ngl Pokemon Sword and Shield are actually very enjoyable games with amazing designs and location designs. The only complaints i'd have is that it is a bit too easy (manageable as long as you don't grind like crazy) and the fact that some moves are technical records you need to buy from guys with randomized sales in the wild area is rather annoying. Otherwise D-max and G-max mechanics may be simple but they are very fun and it is awesome seeing a pokemon expand into a kaiju and have a design that is comparable to mega evos.

People complain about the dexit but if you're not a heavily competetive player that won't be an issue.

The graphics are actually rather good, it is the trees in the wild area that ruin the game's reputation, otherwise half of the locations feel magical and have an amazing aesthetic.

The music is fire which puts it on the same level as many previous games.

The starter design is overhated. While I do think Cinderace went the furry route a bit too much, Inteleon really ended up growing on me and I think his slick secret agent design is really nice. Big grass monke is big grass monke, nothing to argue about here.

Human character design here is peak and every gym leader is very defined and real fun.

I think Hop encounters are overhated as well as we actually barely fight him if I am being honest. I'd say over the course of the main game you end fighting him about as much as your average rival, maybe one or two extra times, though it isn't a problem at all.

I think people overestimate older games and ignore their issues. While sth like BW2 generally has only good sides to it, I will say that sometimes the grind can be annoying. In Platinum the critical hits were a massive pain in the ass and Cynthia was an unfair jump in difficulty compared to the rest of the people you fight. Grinding levels for her is a pain.

In fact, here is another hot take - Cynthia is HEAVILY overrated. If she wasn't a difficult final boss she wouldn't be as remembered. Without her sheer power there are two reasons people remember her - they either liked her in the anime or they are horny. They could've also liked her theme but it is at most the best in Platinum and even then that is debatable. In the games she is kinda useless as she essentially just studies stuff a bit, makes you deliver her grandma medecine, does basically nothing about Team Glactic, enters the Distortion World and essenitally just goes "No Cyrus! You shouldn't do bad thing!" and then you have to fight both him and the god of the void itself...all by your lonesome. Leon and Lance are unironically better champions than her when it comes to the status of being a champion. They actually do stuff as the strongest trainer in the region and solve crimes instead of leaving a 10yo child to fight a powerful madman and then a god of void all by himself.
The dexit makes sense because why would you find every Pokémon in one region, it adds to world building and how some Pokémon only exist in certain environments.

The dexit makes sense because why would you find every Pokémon in one region, it adds to world building and how some Pokémon only exist in certain environments.
You don't understand what dexit was. I made it impossible to trade in pokemon from other reigons. It had nothing to do with world building.

The Boxer is probably the most overrated street tier verse scaling wise, at least so far I've seen. I don't even know how some of the calculations got accepted in the first place.

Back