• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

There's always that dude who thinks he'll be some type of John Wick of the apocalypse when in reality he's just going to be another fodder zombie 20 minutes into the invasion
Nah I'd win. As long as the internet is running so I don't die of boredom, I'd survive. No wifi would cook me though. I'd sneak out with friends to play basketball without weapons and die.

I think people are forgetting the potential mutations that could come from the infected host. Look at L4D, you have a ton of dangerous subtypes of zombies, and they mutated due to common things like smoking, steroids, athleticism, obesity, etc.

There's also the problem of how it spreads. Sure, a virus can be limited to just the transmission of bodily fluids. However, it could evolve to become waterborne or airborne, and it could do so at such a fast rate that it would be nigh impossible to track it down. We'd be totally ******.

Back