• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

We've done it boys, we managed to turn this thread into the SECOND (cough) Deadlock thread. Soon, all members of the wiki shall hop on Deadlock.
6drV0sY.png

Is there any grappler Deadlock? Otherwise its not worth
Bebop has a hook that allows him to reel opponents into him so he can put a bomb on them before uppercutting them.
Lash fights using, you guessed it, lashes and ropes. He can jump around his opponents to immobilize them with an elbow drop, and his ultimate ability is literally just "if i see you and youre in range im outright grabbing you and slamming you into the ground"

Anyways I gotta say I warmed up to Yakuza Kiwami 2, a lot. Like seriously mate, I disliked it cause of the first boss at first and due to being unused to the forced controls but now I am whooping ass. The fights feel more balanced now than in the earlier games and the city, while maybe not as filled with games, is very fun none the less.
I now enjoy the fights more since I figured out the strats on combat.

Anyways I gotta say I warmed up to Yakuza Kiwami 2, a lot. Like seriously mate, I disliked it cause of the first boss at first and due to being unused to the forced controls but now I am whooping ass. The fights feel more balanced now than in the earlier games and the city, while maybe not as filled with games, is very fun none the less.
I now enjoy the fights more since I figured out the strats on combat.
Fights are piss easy though. Extreme Heat destroys everything, even the secret superboss.

my account doesn't meet requirements apparently (I sail the 7 seas too much) so here's mine 917912562
Okay, I invited you.

The invitation will arrive in a few hours, and will appear in your email linked to Steam and if you have the Steam mobile app, you will also receive a notification on your cell phone.

Enjoy.

Okay, I invited you.

The invitation will arrive in a few hours, and will appear in your email linked to Steam and if you have the Steam mobile app, you will also receive a notification on your cell phone.

Enjoy.
It won't randomly stop working right? Cause I'mma head off to sleep rn

know what,**** it.

(Topaz trying to get deidalius banned for some reason or smthn,no idea in hell what he is talking about)

(deidalius defending himself from the accusations)
OIP.F_UkV3e7HPpvfLkMq0NY2gHaE7

(the staff team trying to understand what the hell is happening)
R.6040e78cc97ba0ee0003cad125e8dedb

(me staringt at the entire ordeal from afar since i have no idea in hell what is happening)

know what,**** it.

(Topaz trying to get deidalius banned for some reason or smthn,no idea in hell what he is talking about)

(me staringt at the entire ordeal from afar since i have no idea in hell what is happening)

Bro went into Slander Thread starvation mode

know what,**** it.

Talking and memeing about RVR drama is what got the other thread banned. Be careful with what you say dude.

Back