• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

I just meant to show you an example of my idea of what if there was an omnitrix but instead of aliens you transform into anime characters

Oh yes and instead of the humunogasaur gag, it’s the main character is constantly wanting to transform into goku but always transforms into an anime character he doesn’t like
image.png

Anyways I finished the video linked above...ngl this is more screwed than I expected. This is genuienly pretty horrible. Last vid had more or less tame stuff with the worst offense being lotteries that are illegal (which could be ignored since like half the mega corporations do it consistently) but good grief man, the stuff that came out this time around is terrible. The fact that he pretty much had a person undergo torture, the whole stuff with the Delaware guy....
I always had somewhat of an odd feeling in a few challenges like the 100 days 2 people staying in a room thing where they never turned off the lights or the fact that they made it psychologically difficult for contestants to do stuff like in the video about a guy staying in a house for a hundred days where they destroyed half his house at one point to make it more difficult. It felt weird but I turned a blind eye to it with the idea that they can techincally leave immediately whenever they want. But with the fact that pressure is placed upon them not to leave...it certainly becomes very difficult. In those videos where there are contestants Jimmy always felt like the antagonist, always putting obstacles in the way of them winning which always felt unfair. If he just added some small factor it'd be one thing but flaunting "give up 10k of what you earned to see your family lol" did feel wrong. I kept closing my eyes but if the situation there is that bad then I just won't watch him again.
I will keep an open mind, he could still genuinely respond to this whole thing properly, wrose situations have been turned around but if he never does respond then that just means that he's admitting the blame and just trying to let the storm pass.
Overall, he should've just kept reviewing worst intros on the internet. He became too big and too unmoderated as a youtuber.

Anyways I finished the video linked above...ngl this is more screwed than I expected. This is genuienly pretty horrible. Last vid had more or less tame stuff with the worst offense being lotteries that are illegal (which could be ignored since like half the mega corporations do it consistently) but good grief man, the stuff that came out this time around is terrible. The fact that he pretty much had a person undergo torture, the whole stuff with the Delaware guy....
I always had somewhat of an odd feeling in a few challenges like the 100 days 2 people staying in a room thing where they never turned off the lights or the fact that they made it psychologically difficult for contestants to do stuff like in the video about a guy staying in a house for a hundred days where they destroyed half his house at one point to make it more difficult. It felt weird but I turned a blind eye to it with the idea that they can techincally leave immediately whenever they want. But with the fact that pressure is placed upon them not to leave...it certainly becomes very difficult. In those videos where there are contestants Jimmy always felt like the antagonist, always putting obstacles in the way of them winning which always felt unfair. If he just added some small factor it'd be one thing but flaunting "give up 10k of what you earned to see your family lol" did feel wrong. I kept closing my eyes but if the situation there is that bad then I just won't watch him again.
I will keep an open mind, he could still genuinely respond to this whole thing properly, wrose situations have been turned around but if he never does respond then that just means that he's admitting the blame and just trying to let the storm pass.
Overall, he should've just kept reviewing worst intros on the internet. He became too big and too unmoderated as a youtuber.
So Mr. Beast again?

Mr Beast is cooked, if the allegations are true, he is genuinely a vile person who hides under a facade of niceness. A literal wolf in sheep's clothing. You see all the people defending him because he donates to charity? That's how he gets away with everything. If he does something vile, people will use that as an excuse to defend him.

This interview sheds light on new things. Mr Beast literally made someone sleep without any darkness with lights constantly on for several days for a video. Then he made that person run a marathon under that poor health state. This is squid game level shit.

Oh and apparently Mr Beast tried to cover for a manager called Delaware because he is banned from Delaware and is in the sex offender's registry.

The allegations are insane, I summarized a lot, just go watch the 50 minute video for context.

Those jokes were manifested into reality 💀

Honestly this is an issue with popular people and money in general. It's gunna keep happening. Someone else big will get exposed for being weird too. These are really just ordinary people that just got lucky. They have to at least pretend like they aren't a piece of shit.

Honestly this is an issue with popular people and money in general. It's gunna keep happening. Someone else big will get exposed for being weird too. These are really just ordinary people that just got lucky. They have to at least pretend like they aren't a piece of shit.
Still, Mr. Beast still has done a lot more for the world than basically all of us have.

Back