• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Unpopular Opinions and (Friendly) Rant thread

JJK fans have ruined new gen anime. They don’t know how to comprehend what they’re actually seeing if it’s not action and they hate on everything including their own show. JJK is pretty alright but the fans are horrible and I will always prefer other shows like MHA and DS.
About damn time someone said it!

Those mfs shit on anything that doesn't have an explosion or a single punch or kick, and they're delusional as all hell.

About damn time someone said it!

Those mfs shit on anything that doesn't have an explosion or a single punch or kick, and they're delusional as all hell.
That’s what I’m saying. It’s hard for me to appreciate how hard Shibuya was when they keep spouting about how peak it is and how everything else is mid and “carried by animation” when JJK is best known for the animation in the fights. Honestly I think the story and power system are just alright and too confusing at points even if I love some characters. Kagurabachi will clear once it’s wrapped up.

Not to mention even in my friend’s Discord server I’ve had to deal with toxic people ranting at me about how Gojo beats Deku even though Infinity is perception based, Deku can’t be targeted by Infinite Void, and Deku blitzes and stonewalls.

Not to mention even in my friend’s Discord server I’ve had to deal with toxic people ranting at me about how Gojo beats Deku even though Infinity is perception based, Deku can’t be targeted by Infinite Void, and Deku blitzes and stonewalls.
I've seen Gojo fans say he'd beat Goku.

I honestly feel comfortable saying the JJK fan base is worse than MHA’s. Lobotomy Kaisen, death threats, weird ships, Gojo Figure Incident, hating their own MC, and power scalers really put it all together in one garbage fire.

baby-cry.png

Back