• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicalMrR

VS Battles
Retired
So let's start with thse easiest Frost

In the manga as well as in the anime he was shown to be able to keep up and in some instances overpower Piccolo

Here piccolo acknowledges he can't beat frost http://www.**********.com/dragon-ball-super/10/22

And here we have a serious back and forth with the two http://www.**********.com/dragon-ball-super/10/26

Now for Magetta

This one is easy if we scale him to Frost.Now SSJ Vegeta easily beat frost however he had to use way more power to deal with Magetta.

as for Kabba or Botamo iv'e got no clue but am opened to ideas

I think that we may have to use a bit too much guesswork for my taste, but suppose that scaling them as "At least High 4-C. Likely higher" is acceptable.

They really have to be far superior to Cell, potencially even

I mean, just naturally, Base Post God Ki Goku has to be ridiculous superior to his SSJ3 version

Also, First Form Post Training Frieza Casually beated SSJ Gohan

Who OneShotted Ginyu in Tagoma's Body, who casually beat Piccolo, who is stronger than his Buu Saga self

At least 4-B seems fine to me too. I earnestly doubt that Piccolo would still be weaker than Cell at this point.

Logically Piccolo should be around 4-B by now but since there's been a lack of quantifiable feats for many of the fighters, powerscaling or otherwise, I'd have to go with Antvasima's suggestion.

Honestly considering Piccolo was supposed to have gone through intense training as well and was already on the verge of 4-B in the Buu Saga, "At least 4-B, likely higher" still seems like the most reasonable course of action, to me.

I'd only really be staunchly against scaling everyone up to 3-B or whatever when Goku and Vegeta specifically weren't using their God forms (up until Cabba and Hit) so they wouldn't destroy everyone. Obviously Hit should directly scale, but everyone else is extremely questionable.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
I'd only really be staunchly against scaling everyone up to 3-B or whatever when Goku and Vegeta specifically weren't using their God forms (up until Cabba and Hit) so they wouldn't destroy everyone. Obviously Hit should directly scale, but everyone else is extremely questionable.
Tell that to the OBD...

KaenDragneel123 said:
Tell that to the OBD...
Honestly I don't blame that train of thought, though. Base Goku and Vegeta SHOULD logically be well within Tier 3 so as to not be countless times weaker than their God forms, but...the fact Piccolo is even a thing in the tournament and could give Frost a run for his money pretty much confirms they aren't.

But... Wasn't Frost like... Let's just said REALLY exhausted after SSJ Goku's beating?

I mean, even Goku and Piccolo himself though that he wasn't a challenge fro Frost

Yeah, but Piccolo still put up an actual fight and made Frost exert himself.

Being exhausted from a previous fight with a guy he just ended up poisoning shouldn't have made him become literally hundreds of trillions of times weaker.

I think they should remain at unknown. If we assign them set tiers it may create problems later on. Unknown looks best

Well, I suppose that Azathoth's suggestion could work, but am uncertain.

Antvasima said:
Well, I suppose that Azathoth's suggestion could work, but am uncertain.
I mean, they could be 4-B or they could be above, but at least it gives us a tangible low point. I seriously doubt any of the combatants are below SPC.

Probably true, although we are just using guesswork here, so we would have to use "Possibly 4-B".

Piccolo did got stronger, but we don't know by how much...

How about: "Possibly 4-B, maybe higher" ?

Now, the Universe 6 fighters:

• Botamo is still at "unknown".
  • Frost (even after he got tired) was still stronger than Piccolo, we can scale him from that. "Possibly 4-B, maybe higher"
  • Magetta was stronger than base Vegeta and is comparable to SSJ Vegeta... but we don't know if those forms are still 3-B or not. So, he remains at "unkown" or we can put him at "Possibly 4-B, maybe higher" by being vastly superior to Frost (Frost got one-shotted by SSJ Vegeta, Magetta tanked SSJ Vegeta's Final Flash).
  • Kyabe/Cabba was unable to hurt SSJ Vegeta. Mmm, "unknown".

Well, Cabba was able to go SSJ after the fight, and was evenly matched with base Vegeta.

untill they get feats, the beings close to or matching the power of ssj vegeta should be 4-B for now

they can alwys be upgraded if they show feats in the future

i think vegeta ssj at 4-B for now is ok, unless he shows feats higher than 4-B as ssj in the future

keep in mind, while as a regular ssj, vegeta is NOT, i repeat, NOT using god ki,

Antvasima said:
Well, Cabba was sble to go SSJ after the fight, and was evenly matched with base Vegeta.
Well... but then this happened. Vegeta took a direct hit on the forehead and that didn't seem to hurt him.

Vegeta said that Cabba/Kabe was his equal in base, so reasonably in SSJ too

Alexcar3000 said:
Well... but then this happened. Vegeta took a direct hit on the forehead and that didn't seem to hurt him.

He was incrementing his ki in that moment, to transform into SSB I mean, Others characters tanked attacks in base from Stronger characters just because of that

The Living Tribunal1 said:
keep in mind, while as a regular ssj, vegeta is NOT, i repeat, NOT using god ki,
Do you support the two base theory? That saiyans can switch on and off god ki in their super saiyan form?

Hasn't Goku shown that this is not mere possibility, but fact? @CrossverseCrisis I think we're going with "Possibly 4-B".

That seems most appropriate, yes. Although Botamo is unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back