• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SSJ Gohan couldn't do anything to 1st Form Frieza while Base Goku was a bit stronger than 4th Form Frieza.

Okay, so based on this new information, do the rest of you think that we should rank Frost, Magetta, and Cabba as straight 4-B, as possibly upgrade current Gohan and Piccolo to 4-B as well (regular Gohan tied with Piccolo in a fight after training)?

If what Pocket says is true and reasonable (keep note: i don't follow much of DBS, just going by what's being said around here mainly), then i suppose so.

However, i'd like to hear what the rest of the community and staff has to say on this one...

I am adjusting the profiles somewhat in the meantime. We can change them again, if people disagree.

@Antvasima: Fair enough. Though given that we actually managed to give them a tier, shouldn't we like put the tier for them by now? I mean the category for them that they now have.

Yes. Adding the "Tier 4" category, and removing the "Unknown" category is fine of course.

Well, I think that 1st form Frieza casually defeated Gohan's SSJ form with a finger beam.

I have now updated Frost, Magetta, Cabba, Piccolo, and Gohan btw. Please inform me here if there is something that needs to be adjusted.

Doesn't Frieza just one-shot him with a single punch though? anyway that's in the movie.

In Super, Gohan burns himself out when flaring his aura to get Goku's attention, this is after Frieza fills him full of holes.

Of course I could be wrong, I didn't pay much attention to the RoF Saga XD

How is this right goku & vegeta keep the god power in their base forms. This is seen when goku fights beerus in the monaka outfit. Now yes I believe whis said it was restricting him but it would not have drop him all the way down to solor system level.

Also around the end of vegeta & Cabba's fight vegetation takes his punch to the head with no damage showing Cabba didn't really stand a chance.

I think Cabba should be 4-A Megetta should be 3-B And frost final form 3-B

There is enormous inconsistency surrounding Goku's and Vegeta's base forms. Even regular heat and lava was considered a serious threat to Vegeta, and Piccolo was an almost even match for Frost.

Beerus in one moment stating that SSB Kaioken x10 Goku was no match for him, and then somehow fighting regular Goku in another, means that the second must be treated as a nonsensical filler episode gag outlier.

We cannot use guesswork to scale either Cabba or Magetta, so they should preferably stay at Unknown ratings.

ok base goku and vegeta- we dont know yet, but its likely in the 4-B range (unless they show feats)

they use normal ki overall

Sorry for interrupting, if anyone is still wondering the power system of Goku and Vegeta, i can describe it more clearly:

Goku/Vegeta Base Form

Goku/Vegeta Base + God Ki ( (i cannot exactly point out when they were using God Ki or Normal Ki, but Goku did use God Ki in base form against Beerus in episode 42 plus when training with vegeta in ROF they also used God Ki)

Goku/Vegeta Regular Super Saiyan, No God Ki (in the beginning of universe 6 tournament)

Goku/Vegeta Super Saiyan + God Ki = Super saiyan blue

Goku Super saiyan blue + Kaioken = Super saiyan blue kaioken.

That's pretty much it

I think were short selling base Goku and Vegeta here.

1. Base Goku punches out a giant energy ball at the end of the Beerus battle that is according to Beerus and Goku more powerful than the SSJG clash Beerus and Goku had.

https://youtu.be/SKFptB5M30o?t=2428

He says he still hasn't hit him with all his power.

Beerus also says that he won't be able to negate it so easily unlike the other time.

Then Goku after using his full power as MSSJ, and colliding it with Beerus punches it out as a base form in the end when pushed to his max.

Also here is Goku stating he doesn't feel any weaker as a MSSJ, and Beerus stating Goku is still SSJG level as a MSSJ.

https://youtu.be/SKFptB5M30o?t=1937

2. Gohan and Krillin state Goku while in base is beyond what he fought Beerus with.

3. Goku is able to actually counter Hit for a short while in base form, if he weren't a SSJG level then there is no way he could, even knowing of his ability.

4. Goku is able to fight Beerus, and Beerus enjoys the fight in episode 42. This would further support he is SSJG level in base.

So the I mean he has 3 battles that suggest he is SSJG level in base, as well as a statement by Krillin and Gohan. I really don't see how we couldn't think he is SSJG level in base.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, the problem is that this is completely inconsistent with the Champa tournament.

This issue has been brought up several times before. It is not going to lead anywhere, and you Dragon Ball fans are starting to get very obnoxious about it. It might be best to make it into a block worthy offense to not have to constantly deal with it.

Ryu: His Super saiyan form already merged with the God Ki in his battle with Beerus, it's actually super saiyan blue before the change in color happened.

The Super saiyan blue is like a side effect of the combination, Goku and Vegeta was training their God Ki in base form, it somehow resulted in the Blue Aura.

Also Imma change the system a bit

- Goku/Vegeta Base form (until now, they can either use both Normal Ki or God Ki whenever they want, that's why i mentioned earlier that "We are not sure when will they use God Ki or normal Ki in their base form", but we're sure to know that in episode 42 is that Goku did USE God Ki in his base form against Beerus)

- Goku/Vegeta Base form + God Ki (Normal Ki and God Ki both work simultaneously in their body, God Ki boosted up Normal Ki to a higher level, that's the reason why Krillin and Gohan can still sense Goku's Ki)

- Goku//Vegeta Regular Super Saiyan (normal Ki) (in the beginning of universe 6 tournament)

- Goku Super Saiyan + God Ki (in his battle with Beerus, imperfect, Used both Normal Ki and God Ki in supersaiyan state) *only used by goku and no longer exists until the side effect occurs

- Goku/Vegeta Super Saiyan Blue (Super saiyan + God Ki, the same as above but more perfect, no longer utilise Normal Ki, the God Ki takes over)

- Goku Supersaiyan blue + kaioken

- Goku supersaiyan blue + kaioken x10

EDIT: Vegeta was using Normal SSJ against Magetta , Goku was also using Normal SSJ against Frost (no God Ki). To be honest, If Goku were to use his God Ki in base form, he could literally knock out Frost even in 1 hit but instead he was using normal Ki both in Base and Super saiyan state, same goes to Vegeta.

Antvasima said:
Well, as I mentioned earlier, the problem is that this is completely inconsistent with the Champa tournament.

This issue has been brought up several times before. It is not going to lead anywhere, and you Dragon Ball fans are starting to get very obnoxious about it. It might be best to make it into a block worthy offense to not have to constantly deal with it.
I'm sorry Antvasima if this is annoying you I just got on this wiki yesterday. I just thought they should be higher because they fought goku & vegeta. I agree with you about those inconsistencies though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back