• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that the actual power of Piccolo is very different form the SP Cell's, and I doubt that Frost's power has deceased that much after the fight against Goku, so I'm with High 4-C at the very at least or Likely/Possibly 4-B for Final form Frost, At least High 4-C for SSJ Kabba and Unknown for the others two

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
We should probably vote on this. I think he is 4-B, so that's 1 vote. Everyone give your vote.
I think the majority of people said atleast high 4-C Unknown possible 4-B for Frost and Magetta

what we nedd to see is what people think of 4-C ssj kabba now

Considering that SSJ Cabba held his own against Vegeta who is on par with SSJ Goku who was easily defeating Frost (who we think is High 4-C to 4-B), than SSJ Cabba is easily 4-B.

What do the rest of the staff think? Should Frost, Cabba, and Magetta be "At least High 4-C. Likely 4-B", or just plain "4-B"? Also, who wants to perform the statistics changes?

Antvasima said:
What do the rest of the staff think? Should Frost, Cabba, and Magetta be "At least High 4-C. Likely 4-B", or just plain "4-B"? Also, who wants to perform the statistics changes?
Since I started the thread I can do it but I need to know if when you unlock their page I can just make the changes by going to contribute

4-B

I really believe they're FAR superior to Majin Buu, even Buuhan

Kinda sad the massive difference between 4-A and 4-B

I'd go with 4-B more than at least High 4-C.

It'd be very odd to see some of the U6 fighters as being weaker than Cell (Super Perfect Cell to be exact) let alone those from the Buu Saga like Mystic Gohan and Majin Buu...

Edit: Hmm then again, At least High 4-C, likely 4-B is something that could more safe to go as what TMR pointed out...

Is impossible that Frost has become like 10ˆ24 weaker after the battle against Goku, about Kabba, he doesn't seems stronger than Magetta maybe these two should be around the same level; Botamo doesn't seems strong at all, I think that even Piccolo could defeat him without much troubles, he is just resistent to physical attacks

Antoniofer said:
Is impossible that Frost has become like 10ˆ24 weaker after the battle against Goku, about Kabba, he doesn't seems stronger than Magetta maybe these two should be around the same level; Botamo doesn't seems strong at all, I think that even Piccolo could defeat him without much troubles, he is just resistent to physical attacks
Well Piccolo has been trainning since the last arc so we don't know if its that much of a difference and it would be 10^11 not 10^24

Canis Latrans2 said:
I think at least 3-B is good for Frost and SSJ cabba and magetta Unkown for botamo as SSJ is at least equal to SSG http://imgur.com/a/oh08x
Yeah, I totally forget about that, that is pretty reasonable

But, that will mean piccolo should be much higher than 4-B

(Or well, Cell holds back enough to only destroy islands, so frost can be weakened until reach 4-B or 4-A)

no 3-B for frost or kabba

ssj goku IS NOT USING GOD KI

• sigh* why dont people understand?
for now a make shift tieer of 4-B is ok IMO, untill they show more feats in the future

also btw because base goku > ssj gohan

wudnt his speed be higher than ssj gohan as well?

like mftl range maybe??

The Living Tribunal1 said:
no 3-B for frost or kabba
ssj goku IS NOT USING GOD KI

• sigh* why dont people understand?
for now a make shift tieer of 4-B is ok IMO, untill they show more feats in the future

also btw because base goku > ssj gohan

wudnt his speed be higher than ssj gohan as well?

like mftl range maybe??
You have no proof that he wasn't using god ki and theres evidence that he has god ki in him now http://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/102/2749/061.png

and

http://imgur.com/a/oh08x

once again if he was using god ki then base god goku >>>>>>> ssj goku

then why the actual HELL would he go ssj at all

that god ki as base thing is not in use anymore

base goku = unknown, likely 4-B

ssj goku = unknown, likely 4-B

ssgss goku = at least 3-B

ssgss goku with kaikoken = 3-A

@TheMightyRegulator Okay then. Do you wish to perform the changes? Also, perhaps regular 4-B for Magetta, due to posing a difficult challenge for SSJ Vegeta?

He uses SSJ with god ki

@Canis Latrans2 That does not appear to be the case anymore. I would appreciate if you could permanently drop this. Thank you.

Canis Latrans2 said:

He uses SSJ with god ki
ssj with god ki is SSGSS/SSB....

also as ant said, this has been established a while back, the U6 fighters having a make shift 4-B tier for now is the best option, that can always be changed with new feats...

Happy to help :D

What should we do about Botamo? I would think Possibly At Least 4-C via powerscaling should be good, considering he's one of Universe 6's strongest fighters.

We don't really know how powerful he is. Regular non-SSJ Goku managed to drag Botamo out of the ring, with the latter unable to stop him, and we do not know the upper limits of his durability.

Antvasima said:
We don't really know how powerful he is. Regular non-SSJ Goku managed to drag Botamo out of the ring, with the latter unable to stop him, and we do not know the upper limits of his durability.
btw isnt base goku > ssj gohan

and ssj gohan > piccolo, and piccolo is "at least large star level"

so shouldnt even base goku be 4-B?

also as for botamo, i think unknown is fine as of now, we dont have much clue about his AP and his dura's upper limits are unknown

I do not know. How is base Goku > SSJ Gohan?

So then on the DBZ Verse page, this puts Frost, Magetta and Cabba in High-Tier while Botamo goes in the Mid-High Tier right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back