• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

"We just left the hospital... now the water one is sewing anarchy..."

"... By biological definitions, perhaps not... but I still draw breath... And I was given pills in case I felt the need to die..."

"Why am I suddenly the more normal looking thing in here? Shoulldn't that be the opposite?"

"Of course not, look at me and look at her, I would get destroyed before you could spell 'wrecked'" She says while trying to flex her biceps, expecting to not have any developed muscle

@Drite

"Hm...? I guess a lot of stuff is going on... long story short. Me, a french guy, him" As W33N1 says 'him', he points towards Dieman. "This guy next to me and a gal... we all just appeared inside a hospital... currently some of us want to cause chaos."

@Drite77

"Well, I could help you, so could probably my metal pal here."
Ishmael says, while ponting his "hand" towards W33N1 lightly,

"Also, for what he said about chaos, just to add, there's some people who are chaos addicted, meanwhile we two do chaos with moderation."
The LEGO man point out, which is totally not what someone addicted would say ... totally.

"... I suppose... I could..."

Dieman considers this, and starts walking in their direction

"Lego man, I am not going to fight her, I am not suited for that" The Black eyed woman says

"And what do you mean with 'chaos with moderation'? Do you mean something like 'Oh, I will kill half people today and half the people tommorow'?"

"Not with that attitude !"
Ishamael is displesed.
"Also, i ment more in the 'I will slap everyone today, then i will slap everyone tomorrow and the day after that too i will slap everyone, then for the other days of the week i will also slap everyone, then continue to do so for every week of every month of every year untill my hands aren't able to slap anymore, then i will pass down my slapping job down to my sons, which will then do the same for theirs and so on for the rest of time to come.' way."

"Attitude is nothing when you have no means of completing your objective" She says, quite bothered by the idea of fighting someone who would lead to her death

"Also, that sounds like something that maybe a dictator would do, or being an terrorist and an asshole if you go by the boy's definiton"

"Have you ever tried to belive in yourself or your friends ? or in a random abtraction of an item ? or just tried screaming very loudly ? Asking because that's usually how people find out they have superpowers."

"Also, i don't see your point, i am slapping them, not forcing them to follow my orders and then killing them."

Last edited:
"I did the first one once and I ended up in the hospital for some months, I don't know what you mean by the second thing, adn for the third... no, that seems very humiliating"

"Well, like a dictator you would be opressing people and teaching other people to continue doing the same thing, either way, it doesn't make it better than what the water girl is doing"

"I diagnose you with a third stage case of not trying hard enough."
The LEGO man say, as he then hands out a note to her with written on it "Git Gud".

"Also, you can't oppress people by slapping them, that's just ridiculus."

She briefly looks at the note before tossing it

"I think that you skipped the part where I tried hard, but I got in the hospital. You know, it happens, some people are just not made for somethings. Besides, do you really believe that screaming would make you stronger?" She asks, thinking that what he said before was a joke

"You know, in my mind it was all a metaphor to killing people, still doesn't make less of a crime to what she is doing"

"Only one time ? AMATEOUR ! I got hospitilized 23 times before i discovered my powers, which lead me to be hospitiled for the 24th time but that's beside the point."
Ishimael responds.

"Also, why would i want to kill someone ? If you kill someone, then you can't kill them tomorrow, but if you slap someone, then you can slap them tomorrow and the tomorrow tomorrow, also they could possibly have kids in the future, so you'll have more things to slap once they come of age and it will also provide you kids resources so they can have a future in the slaps industry. It's an investement really."

"Well, good for you, and you didn't answered my question" She says, not caring about the times he was hospitalized, believing they are a lie

"I am surrounded by Insane people... Why would you want to slap people?"

"Sorry, missed that part, and well, my brother did that and it worked, i tried and it didn't work, so i give it a 50/50 chance of working."
The LEGO man responds, he's very serius about all this very serius stuff to add.

"Also, it was just an exemple."

"... I feel like the actual percentage would be lower if you asked everyone... I actually can't believe that you are bieng serious..."

"Well, what do you really want to do to promote chaos?"

@Drite77

"Do i not look like a serius man to you ?"

The LEGO man stares.

"Also, i have plently of ways, but i don't exactly feel like listing them at the moment."

"what does that even-"

Kiara hops out of the water dragon, grabbing the guy. "liquidate your assets, pay your ******* employees, and for the love of god, stop trying to privatise WATER."

"I can't really take you serious with that look..." Oculi says as she just observes the lego man

"That seems dangerous..." After that, the black eyed girl just stares at the Lego man for some seconds before snorting

"Alright... I'll try screaming, I don't really have a thing to lose, outside of my dignity..."

She than pulled her arms closer to her body and squatting a little (AKA, the pose that DB people do when powering up)

She than starts to get visibly red and gives a look to the Chaosjutsu master

"P-please, don't laugh at me"

She than closed her eyes and started screaming, than a white aura appeared around her, before being replaced by an yellow aura and her hair started to rise a little and started to change collow to a pale yellow, almost white, color.

The dirt flew around a little because of her aura that surrounded her.

She looked perplexed at her aura, visibly shaking. It was noticeable how her iris and pupil where now indistinguishable, with a solid light blue color replacing them, albeit her sclera was still black.

She than quickly proceed to put her hands at her hair, examinating the new shape of it
(Think of SSJ Teen Gohan)

"......... Holy cows, I can't believe that worked" She says, not believing that what the Lego man suggested ended up working

"Woah... you can transform? That is very impressive... meanwhile, according to my memories... I can only transform by absorbing electricity."

Back