• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

After the latest universe destroying sandbox inevitably gets erased, there are effects all across reality. Sometimes they're miniscule, others end planets. Either way, everything has an end destination and that’s where everyone here is, having been brought in by one mean or another.

The world around was just wrong, simply put. It was made to look like A waiting room, but someone had failed in the process. The walls are painted a strangely bright shade of orange, the wooden floor pitch black to offset it. There are chairs, but none made with humans in mind; their either too tall, misshaped, or just piles of wood. There’s a magazine rack with no words and Strange pictures Inside them. There’s a desk with a scarecrow at it, posed to look at the computer in front of it.

“The universe Doctor will be in shortly” says a note on the door out.

"Huh... well, when Mom said she'd be grounding me to a sandbox, this isn't quite what I had in mind."

A girl with white hair and a smug expression looks around, hands on her hips. "Hey, anyone home!?" She calls out.

Dieman sits in one of the chairs, his unnatural form perfectly suited for the distortions within it.

"This place... It is... Something I have witnessed before..."

"Uh, uhm, UHHHHHH, i don't know what to do, so roll my dice."

The lego man says, pulling is arm foward and rolling a pataphysical die to activate the CHAOS BLAST.

[Roll me a D10000 Tor]

Thanks to the effect of the sandbox... a weird being is brought into existence, as seemingly taking stuff from two different beings that are sorta similar... It looks all around, trying to process what exactly had happened to it.
"W...What..."
Is all this being can muster out, in its dual voice, looking a bit frigthened.

unknown.png

"I'm Ishmael, and i demand that you all to call me like that and don't butcher my name with misspronunciation."
The LEGO man states firmly.

Last edited:
"... Ish... me... el?"

Dieman appears to strain, just with the attempt to say that name. As if further contorting and distorting...

The scarecrow turns to the result of the crack ship, the pumpkin head unmoving and seeming inanimate.

“You
Are
2nd
In
Line.

Wait
For
The
Doctor.” The voice comes out robotic and spliced together.

"Oh, lovely... Stuck with a stick figure, a living lego, and a frenchman. Just my luck," She complains, shaking her head and putting one hand on it.

the hooded man saw what this group of 'person' was.

"Either I'm already dead and sent to a strange hell by mistake or I went crazy." questions himself mentally

The robotic, yet humanoid being just... looks even more confused at all of this. Taking it all in... It barely manages to muster out a "Where..." and almost a ****... but is interrupted by... seemingly nothing.

"Well ma chère, that's not a nice thing to say for a little mademoiselle", Pascal replied, arranging his own hat better.

"Well oui oui baguette to you too," Kiara huffs. "Hey!" she shouts at the mechanical voice. "Go ahead and give us the rundown! Skip the foreplay already!"

if
You
Are
Here
You
Need
Medical
Assistance.

Number
one is currently
being seen.”
The scarecrow(?) replies.

"Alright... these people are weird but... who am I? I am weirder...? I have... some memories but that thing... I don't remember what exactly but I am like this... God dang-shit." The robotic being thinks to itself... "What is my name even... Ween like some memories say? Dy1? Ugh... how about W33N1? ...That's dumb, but it's the best I got."

"... That... is not a name... but the rest is... agreeable."

"... Your body is... yogurt, gram crackers, and an assortment of berries?"

"... I am flesh and bone, just as you are... I am simply... distorted... made by a God with no understanding of such a thing as flesh..."

(Overlord, do you have like, mind reading or smthng? and does it work on beings who don't actually have minds(Resistance to Mind Manip thanks to that), but instead data? Because all of that was internal thinking so ya wouldn't have a way to know...)

"... Why must you always... shift into the baguette tongue... I do not speak it."

"Anyway, what about start introducing ourselves to each other? My name is Pascal Renò, mage and swordsman extraordinaire", he exclaimed, making a little bow.

"... Name... 'The first death desirer"... or Dieman, you could also say..."

The door to the doctor’s office opens, a charred black burnt corpse being thrown out and the door slammed shut before anything else can happen.

“would
The
Next
In
Line
Please
Enter
The
Office”

Back