• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

"Hmm... Still... We would need to find... A cave... Perhaps, first... We should find a map... For where we are..."

Dieman looks around... A gas station might have some.

@Zeph and the others.

Suddenly Pascal reappears, but it's threw against a wall by ... his shadow?.

"Ugh, please mon frère ... let me have a little bit of fun", Pascal exclaimed as he was taken by the throat from the shadow.

"Rends-moi ma vie, ombre de merde! (Give me my life back, you shitty shadow!)", the shadow with the strange shape of the mage exclaimed with whispering voice.

Sigivald had left the others behind and was walking down a street where he noticed something going on in a small restaurant. He notices that there's an apartment above the restaurant. When he gets closer he sees a small group of rough looking men confront a woman who looks to be the restaurant's owner. There's no one else.

"- So it's time to pay up for those services, missy." The leader of the group says to the woman.

"You call those services? You're just a bunch of thugs! You know we have little money and yet you co-" The restaurant owner responds before she's cut off by the leader.

"Tut-tut. You know who our boss is, right? You really don't have the luxury of to choose." He says as he pulls out a knife spins it around.

"Sir, could you hurry up? There's others waiting in line." Sigivald interjects, now standing behind the group of men.

"Eh? Can't you see we're busy? Beat it." The leader responds before turning back to the restaurant owner. "As I was saying you don't have a ch-"

"Alright I would like a kids menu." Sigivald says to the woman.

The leader turns around, the veins on his forehead popping out, "Now listen her you little sh-" He then notices Sigivald is actually quite tall, "- You shit. You clearly don't know what's good for you, so we'll teach you. Teach him a lesson boys."

The other thugs approach Sigivald and the leader turns back to the restaurant owner. "So where was I? Right you just need to pay us the amount we asked."

"Hold up. If you aren't even here to get food then don't make me wait so long." Sigivald says, standing next to the leader now who looks at him suprised.

"What the ****?" Is all he says before he feels a sharp pain in his arm. When he looks he sees a knife, that is far longer than it should be, being pulled out by Sigivald.

Sigivald then points towards the other men who are either lying on the ground or yammering while grabbing their bloodied hands. "Get out." Is all he says. And the thugs comply, quickly retreating.

"Wow. Well I guess I owe you, mister. How can I repay you? Please don't ask for actual money however." The restaurant owner, who had seen everything, aks with a look of astonishment.

Sigivald points towards the ceiling. "Let me stay in the apartment above. Of course, I'll work for it."

The woman thinks about it for a bit. Althought he apartment isn't incredibly spacious, there's enough room for two people. Another pair of hands in the restaurant could be useful and this man could keep the local gang at bay.

"Alright then. You can stay. Uhm... So did you want to order anything, mister?"

"Since I'll be staying here, call me Sigivald. And yes, I would like the kids menu I asked for."

Last edited:
"Well, he causeed the death of a few dozen people and thousands of Studs worth of damage, also he seems to have a weird pedo-like attraction to the water girl who explicidly enjoyes creating chaos, so i'd say it's likely."

@Drite77
"It is your choise if you want to help him or help the shadow or do nothing at all."

@ZephyrosOmega

"Uhm, well not "we" for first thing, as there's not really anyone beside maybe you that really feels like helping him, and that shadow seems physical enough to me, as it's chocking the guy"

Pascal grinned, materializing his rapier and attacking.

The shadow swiftly dodged, materializing a dark copy of the weapon.

"Give me back my body!" The shadow, exclaimed throwing a thrust against Pascal.

The latter dodged the attack and then jumped a few meters away from the opponent.

"Sorry imbécile, but all of this was your fault ... after all was your master that told you to not treat the magic like a game!", Pascal replied, making the shadow more furious, causing them to attack violently the mage.

@Overlord775
"I mean, I don't want to be the only one backing up the shadow, seems suicidal, and he does have a point, why do you want to help him? You know, the pedo guy"

“Hah...that’s that with today report. Time to have dinner outside.”

Leaving the company at 6:00pm, I, still in my work suit, immediately go to the local yakiniku shop , and order 1kg of beef with beer on the side.

Today is the day we complete a big project just before breaktime, so today I decided to splurge my allowance and give myself a big meal.

A tired office woman needed her break you know?

While eating, I’m also checking on the news for anything new...Nope, just those thing again.

Wanton chaos, property damage, etc...Ever since those people came, the news have been nothing but those news these day.

Despite that, the day is still the same , and everyone just keep going on as usual. Honestly, pointed to the resilience of the human race and such...

“Kuuu...Nothing beat getting drunk after a hard day at work, eating grilled meat on the side.”

That said, hope these thing would calm down soon, and return to normal. It’s pretty annoying to keep looking at the dumpster fire that’s the current stuff nowaday...

After all, I wouldn’t retired as a magical girl just to have to deal with those shit again.

Resting on my belly, I sit down comfortably on my seat, and comfortably drink my beer to relax my nerve away...

Pascal and the shadow were fighting, parrying and dodging each other's attacks in unison.

Suddenly Pascal leapt further back, slightly lowering his sword.

"How about an old-fashioned duel? If you win, you take your body back, if you lose ... you die!", He exclaimed with a sadistic smile.

In response the shadow took a defensive pose, a blue aura enveloped him, using the Noble Phantasm.

"Que le duel commence!", Pascal exclaimed, using Move as the Lightning, Standfast Catlike and Sensattacco Masterstroke, enhancing his body and starting to attack.

@Overlord775
"I guess..." Oculi than aims one of her arms at Pascal

"I think that if i think really hard I should be able to shoot something from here, and with this form it is around 4 times more powerfull... hopefully it will do something against that guy" She thinks before launching a Ki blast at Pascal

While Pascal was dueling with the shadow, he was too focused to notice the ki blast directed at him.
He was hit, losing his stance and giving the shadow an advantage, grabbing his arm and driving the rapier's blade into it and towards his shoulder, causing the mage to groan in pain as he was pinned to the ground.

"Ah! -", his mouth was closed by the hand of the shadow.

"Au revoir mon frère!", the shadow exclaimed, starting to envelop the body of Pascal.

"So what is your name?" Sigivald asks while the restaurant owner prepares his kids menu meal.

"My name's Sarah Stewart."

"Sarah huh? Well thanks for having me, Sarah. Have you been restaurant owner for long?"

"I've been running this restaurant for three years now, but business is bad as you can probably guess by the lack of customers. Here's your order."

Sigivald starts eating. He had only chosen the kids menu because he had very little money on his person, but it was actually good.

"How nostalgic. These fries remind me of a restaurant I used to visit as a kid. Come on, why don't you sit down too?" Sigivald motions towards the seat at the opposite side of the table.

Sarah sits down and looks at Sigivald as he eats. What a strange man he was. After Sigivald ate the last nugget and drank his water he looks her in the eye.

"I promise to repay your kindness by keeping you and your restaurant safe."

Pascal's entire body was shrouded in shadow, and then dissolved shortly after.

The man sat up suddenly, taking deep breaths as he looked around bewildered.

"Uh ... bonjour? Thank you mademoiselle ... you saved my life", Pascal exclaimed.

"The shadow ... long time ago ... stole my body, but now ... I am again the only propriétaire of my own destiny"

"Magic ... an experiment went wrong, I wanted to try the living power of the darkness ... but was too much for me, I'll not cast that spell again for the rest of my life", he explained, standing up with a bit of difficulty.

After wandering, Dieman finds something called a City Map Center... This doesn't appear to be a city, but, whatever... He walks in.

Back