• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

... Apparently that was to come.

"... This violence seems... sudden... and inordinate."

"It is meaningless and ugly." Sigivald agrees with Dieman.

"Now where to go while they cause an uproar..."

"Aw, don't get your abstract scribbles in a twist, I'm just gonna scare the humans and wreck some public property! Then I'll hit Jeff Bezos' house!"

She raises her arms, and any fire hydrant within a few kilometers bursts, sending out torrents of water that begin to converge on Kiara's location.

"Well, for me I am just désordre around", Pascal replied, using Magica Infracta to dispel his previous spells.

Last edited:
The parking lot, which had around 10 people in it, is utterly destroyed. Outside of the parking lot, the tall, modern hospital that you were in seems out of place in the relatively backwater town with only a few people on the streets. Said people are dead.

"... I feel... this is going to go... very wrong... in a few seconds."

Dieman bends his knees, causing them to seemingly vibrate and spiral in place for a few moments, before he leaps onto the top of a building several hundred meters away from the group's location.

Sigivald begins walking in the opposite direction of Pascal, ignoring the chaos. Now was not the time to jump into action.

The resulting water mass is... not as large as she was hoping. This rural town isn't nearly as much water as she could have. Well, that's lame.

"Alright guys, see ya! I'm gonna go eat the rich." She leaps up into her water mass, which morphs and shifts, turning into a form resembling a giant water dragon, coated in scales and armor formed from solid ice. Said dragon flaps its wings, flying into the atmosphere and probably scaring the hell out of the populace.

W33N1 looks a bit conflicted at this, not moving a single inch... He wanted to follow those peeps to go cause chaos and chaos! But... part of him also wanted to not harm anybody.

The surrounding town is a normal big city except for the large tripod robots patrolling it and the political posters that simply say "We know what you did" all over it. The town does look very clean though.

In this world it appears that Jeff Bezos runs charities instead of mailing companies, but amazingly is just as wealthy. His house is a small bungalow in the suburbs.

Suddenly from the hospital, another being with black eyes is launched out of it, right into the middle of the streets and into the chaos(?)

"What the fu-"

Kiara shakes her head, zooming off somewhere else. Alright... if Bezos is good, maybe a different corporation... AHA! Nestle!

Her dragon zooms to Nestle HQ.

Dieman observes the being launched into the streets, and leaps to meet it.

"... I do not... Wish to harm."

"Maybe I should join them, after all it is chaos... but chaos is not good. But chaos IS life, but life is not everything, but CHAOS IS EV-" W33N1 slaps himself. "Easy there... easy there..."

"...Yeah, that's as good a place as any."

She directs her water dragon, which smashes into the side of the building. It definitely shatters a few windows as it lands, and lets out a deafening roar right into the building.

"I direct my voice to all who run this sham you call a corporation!" Kiara roars, her voice magnified and projected through the dragon. Due to its makeup, it's impossible to see inside. "You have all committed atrocities upon the unfortunate with no further aim than simply increasing your own profit and rising above the workers that slave away under your boots. I am a being who has the power to end your lives, and the life of this corporate empire of yours, so I now raise an ultimatum. Give up your wealth and status, and distribute it to all the people you have harmed, and the people that work themselves to death in your factories. If you do not do this, I will personally end your lives!"

"Maybe I should join them, after all it is chaos... but chaos is not good. But chaos IS life, but life is not everything, but CHAOS IS EV-" W33N1 slaps himself. "Easy there... easy there..."
"What if you do chaos just a little ? You know, with moderation."
The LEGO man suggests, since he stayed because he remembered that he liked the robot.

An employee of the company approaches the dragon, holding a megaphone to his mouth.
"No."
fp6gpomnce931.png

Dieman continues looking at the black thing that emerged from the hospital

"... Is that.... No...?"

Oculi looks around her, confused on what she is seeing. She notice some strange man with a "C" type of hand and a what looks to be a normal boy, so she goes towards her, trying to ignore the Lego man next to him

@Listentomyrhytm

"Hey... I don't know if it would be weird to ask, but what the actual hell is going on here?" She asks, sounding a bit desperate

Back