• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

Dieman comes back

"It has... occurred to me... I have no idea where they are... We should probably... find... some sort of living place..."

@Drite77

"See, i had told you just had to put your mind into it to achive greatness"

And thank Godtfred Kirk Christiansen i didn't have to convince her to belive in the heart of the cards.

"..."

Kiara kills one of the CEOs in the room by crushing them against the floor with water. "Consider that a warning. I'll be back in 24 hours."

With that,s he hops back inside her water dragon and flies off, shattering all the windows on tbe building for good measure.

"Ho-Why did this happen??? I've had my moments of screaming of anger, but it never reached this level!" She says, pointing to her hair

"... That is... not unusual... I too, can do that."

Dieman does what you assume to be a combination of squatting and heavy exhalling, before he starts glowing a gold color and floating above the ground.

"This is... Hot 10+... what is yours?"

Oculi observes Dieman floating, quite surprised by it

"Well... apparently this is called a Super Saiyan Full Power... what even is a Saiyan?"

"I... vaguely recall something... that is... an alien warrior... with the power over their own natural energy..."

"... What in the actual **** happened to me? I was human some minutes ago! How could I undergo such transformation in such a short time span?!!" She asks the drawn figure, visibly steric

"... This is... commonplace, for the universe... people are simply given powers... at the very least... you are not immolating."

"Usually there is... a..."

Dieman's form seem to distort a bit, his face contorting into something of disgust.

"... a... source... but I feel... this time is different..."

Upon seeing Dieman's face changing, she pukes a little

"What the hell happened to you!?" She asks, horrified by his hace

"... Correct... I think..."

Dieman distorts slightly again, with some of his body lighting on fire. Though, this seems to have no real effect on him.

"I believe it is... Consistent with... Mentions of my past..."

Pieces of his body warp into another dimension, greatly increasing in size and distorting physics, space, and time for a moment, before he stabilizes.

"... Just... Forget about it... The point is... Do not worry about your new state of being... Though, something about this universe is... Not quite right..."

The CEOs share a collective murmur of "thoughts and prayers" before leaving.
{Range cap 100 meters}

"I am more worried about you now, and the water lady" She says while holding her stomach, before vomiting again

As the dragon flies off, Kiara uses her power to generate a rainstorm over the city out of spite. She flies back to the hospital, where she spots Dieman and the other one (forgot the name of drite's character lol), and touches down in front of them in a display of watery glory.

"What's up, *******?"

"Well... either way... We should seek a base of operations..."

@ZephyrosOmega
(Its Oculi, and Over and Doot's PC are there too I guess)

Oculi looks at Kiara with a scared look

"W-wait, aren't you the p-person who was going to cause chaos here?" She asks, with a tremulous voice, clearly scared, she appears to have ignored Dieman due to Kiara's presence

"... It seems... They have stopped... I was just speaking of... Finding a base... So we can coordinate..."

"We can talk about this... At... A base... I wish... To rest..."

Hot +10 expires, and Dieman plops back onto the ground.

[Environmental Destruction, AKA not actually usable for AP purposes]

"Ain't it obvious? I really hate rich, greedy assholes, and I also hate how boring earth is."

Oculi looks at Dieman

"Are you going to be alright?" She asks, before turning to Kiara again

"Well... that really doesn't mean that you should kill them, you know, also, Earth is boring if you make it boring" Oculi says, almost whispering due to Kiara

"And that's why I'm making it interesting. Come on, come kill some rich assholes and redistribute their wealth with me, it'll be fun!"

"... I... Do not know. Even with...the nature of this universe... I still feel fatigued... Can we at least... Try and walk, to some destination of substance?"

"... Wait... Redistribute the wealth... We will need money... For a place to stay..."

"Oh, you want money for like, a hotel or something?" Kiara's head pops out of the top of the dragon's head. "I can go steal some from evil bill gates."

"... A... More permanent abode... Would be preferable... A true... Base of operations..."

"Well... Could you please not do that? There is other ways of making your life more interesting...and we don't need to rob people you know..." She says, still being a little uncortoable next to Kiara

"Maybe a cave would work uh... Stickman figure"

Back