• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

"... That was... Not so bad..."

Dieman takes note of the Elevator in the corner.

"Oh... Is there... A key?"

"... That is... To the opposite of why I am here... But, okay..."

Dieman walks over to the Elevator.

W33N1 just... tries something a bit new. On a single snap of his fingers he appears right outside the elevator. Releasing a somewhat contained amount of electricity, as he quickly enters inside.

"If
you
all
leave
before
your
appointments
I
will
be
forced
to
ask
you
politely
to
reschedule," The scarecrow says.

(Its just come to me that isn't Faruel technically commiting pedophilia since Zephyr's PC is a minor and he is trying to flirt with her, well, better not to think alot about that)

he's just french don't worry about it, besides, pretty sure it would be ephebophilia

I'm dumb, don't forget that, also for the french part

tenor.gif

The elevator closes, leading down into a normal looking hospital lobby. The only strange parts are the lack of people and the lack of windows. There appears to be someone at the front desk by the door though.

Dieman walks up to the desk.

"...Hmm... how... do I exit this facility? I am... done with my checkup."

Sivigald had also gotten into the elevator.

"No need. I don't have lung problems." He told the scarecrow.

Now he is in the lobby and looks around while listening to what the person at desk has to say.

"Well, I think we have to find another exist mes amies", Pascal exclaimed, leaving his spiritual form inside the elevator.

Last edited:
Dieman considers his options, the front desk attendant being irresponsive...

"Hmm... Hot +1."

A ball of fire is flung at the door.

"...Pass... or not pass..." W33N1 mutters to himself... his Ween instincts just instantly going for 'obliterate' as he shoots various blasts of energy at the door with his buster.

"Ah, so that's what we're doing." Sigivald comments before firing an orb of electric Shinsoo at the door.

"Welp... Guess we're doing this now!"

If there's any moisture in the air, it's shaped into a series of water spears that shoot at the door.

"I have a bad pressentiment", Pascal exclaimed to then start to prepare himself for the worst scenario.

First he used Fastness of the Body, protecting his body with a covering-skin barrier to hardness it.
Then, raising a hand he threw at the door the spell Fulminictus, generating a wave of magical force.

The door is dead. There is no more door. It has ceased to be. Nothing remains. We've removed it.

Outside the door is a nice looking parking lot.

"Nice parking lot."

Sigivald walks outside. It's worth noting that since his first appearance he has kept a straight face.

Dieman walks outside, taking a deep breath to prepare for whatever may come.

"Chaos... chaos... CHaaaaoooos... ugh." W33N1 seems to like the idea of making chaos... but at the same time not. Almost like two people conflicting with eachother.

"Please mes amies, why cause random chaos ... when we can do it with raffinement", Pascal said, showing a little grin.

"...Alright, now you're speaking my language. I"m listening." Kiara grins... although, she does burst the nearest fire hydrant, using the resulting spray to form a water chair to sit on.

"Well, first ... some music," he exclaimed, pulling a cell phone from one of his pockets and then selecting a song.

"Oh, this always makes me feel at maison," he exclaimed and then started trotting down the street.

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien, qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal
Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
C'est payé, balayé, oublié
Je me fous du passé

Pascal pointed a hand to a group of peoples, using Karnifilo.
Suddenly, a red glowing aura wrapped them and after that, those citizens started to beat each others.

Avec mes souvenirs
J'ai allumé le feu
Mes chagrins, mes plaisirs
Je n'ai plus besoin d'eux
Balayer les amours
Avec leurs trémolos
Balayer pour toujours
Je repars à zéro

With a pirouette, the magician snapped his fingers, casting Lightning Find You, causing a loud boom and making nearby people blind, resulting in various car accidents.

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Ni le bien, qu'on m'a fait
Ni le mal, tout ça m'est bien égal

Raising his hands, various globes of greenish energy soared into the sky, striking other people and causing them to kneel in severe spasms in pain.

"And now, grand final!"

Non, rien de rien
Non, je ne regrette rien
Car ma vie, car mes joies
Aujourd'hui, ça commence avec toi

Suddenly a huge gust of wind was summoned, freezing the ground and covering with ice most of the other citizens that were starting to shiver by the shocking cold of the spell Corpofrigo while in all of this, Pascal was bowing with the chaos behind him.

"Could do without the singing..." She puts in some earbuds and uses her phone to start playing her own music.

"Alright, nerds, who's gonna follow frenchie over there?"

Back