• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Universal Stroke RP thread

"... I... shall go."

Dieman exits his chair, walking forth into the office. Though his legs are misshapen as they are, he walks smoothly, almost with a grace, in some sense.

The door opens, a hallway slanted at a 45 degree angle painted pure white is past it.
“Please come on in.” A new, slightly distorted voice says.
“Also, I’ll send out some entertainment if you guys out there want it. The wait can be murder sometimes.” The voice says.

With survival instincts being one of the many things distorted, Dieman continues forward.

"Waiting... Allows me to forget the pain... Speaking of, for some reason, in this place, I feel none... My body is not natural, but it seems that inofitself is natural here..."

"Tsz tsz, this isn't bien", the mage exclaimed to then use Witch's Spit.
Whispering arcane words, he extracted from his mouth a huge ball of glowing saliva to then throwing it at himself, gaining resistance to magical damage and fire.
Then, entering in his spiritual form he followed Dieman.

"Hm... Well, I'm not gonna wait around to see what you nerds get up to. See ya!"

Kiara quickly follows after Pascal and Dieman.

W33N1... just follows, confused but not stupid. If they stay together there's a chance they can overwhelm an opponent by sheer number...

Only
One
At
A
Time
Please”
the scarecrow says.

Despite the hallway bending in several different directions, walking on it has you stay on the floor the whole time. At the end of the hallway there’s a single open door to a doctor’s office, completely normal, at least compared to the rest.

“please
Enjoy
The
Entertainment
In
The
Lobby”
the scarecrow says to the remaining guests, a tube TV appearing in the middle of the floor, turned off.

@ZephyrosOmega

"Well, I'd say I'll have to wait ... in the meantime I'd say we can get to know each other a little, forgive me but what was your name mademoiselle?",Pascal suddenly exclaimed, appearing next to Kiara.

Sigivald takes a lollipop out of his pocket, unwraps it and puts it in his mouth. It almost looks like he treats it as a cigarette.

Space and time are convoluted

@Listentomyrhytm

Well, might as swell watch some TV.

The LEGO man sits next to the robot and notices that he seems ... lost, also he doesn't seem able to speak, so ... uh ...

"Here, have this, a gift."

Ishmael gives W33N1 a notebook and a pen.

After Dieman walks into the office the door shuts behind him, the hallways distorting and pushing everyone else back into the lobby. In the office is a doctor who instructs dieman to sit down on the examination table.
"So, I heard you want to die?"

In the lobby the apple is transformed into a tv remote.
"Apples
are
banned
in
this
office.
perhaps
turn
your
attention
to
the
entertainment."

The TV turns on, showing a grave marked as "You".
"This is you." A voice on the TV says.

"... I... am not so certain anymore... This place seems peaceful, and I am without pain. I feel... death will starve me... of opportunity..."

Sivigald gives his situation some thought and pulls the lollipop out of his mouth. He stares at the TV as he thinks deeply about what he's doing here.

"Wait I don't have lung problems."

With that he gets up and searches for the exit.

At that gesture Pascal laughed.

"Really very funny, the classic gesture of throwing the glass of water at the womanizer," he exclaimed, wiping his face with a handkerchief.

"But seriously ... all of us here should have to leave, I have a bad feeling about this place and its ... doctour"

The doctor hands Dieman a signed perscription and a bottle of pills. "In that case just take these. They'll help tons. I know, I'm a doctor."

There's an elevator by the waiting room, though it has a key hole on the panel.

"Hmm..."

Dieman puts the pills... seemingly into his leg, then walks back the way he came.

Last edited:
Another channel comes on the TV. It's a boxing match. A man is positioned on top of another man as he repeatedly punches the other in the face, who is at this point dead. The ref is on his phone in the corner.

Dieman is taken out and put back into the waiting room.

"Would
the
next
patient
please
enter?"

Back