• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale revisions 3 but please god let these be accepted so i can make more profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's all fair to me. I suppose Empathic Manip wouldn't work then.

Andytrenom said:
Commenting on just a few things
Durability Negation-The statement is "Saving over Asriel's file" not existence, and it likely just means overpowering his Save and Load abilities with your own. I don't think there's any durability negation here

Power mimicry resistance- No. Determination is a substance that the monsters cannot produce artificially, but that says nothing about what would happen if someone with a power copying ability interacted with it.

Empathic manipulation- Empathic should be limited to direct manipulation of someone's mind or emotion. Achieving a certain effect via talking should just be social influencing
But Asriel doesn't have SAVE and LOAD abilities. In fact that's why he wants yours. And how would that equate to defeating him?

That's why I said "limited immunity to Power Mimicry", because you CANNOT create SOUL power artificially, and some Power Mimicry users such as Ultron work like that.

Yes, but this is something that talking shouldn't be able to do in the first place. Even the Courier has needed to know the person's language before using their Social Influencing on them.

Because the True Reset is "at least 2-C, likely 2-B" shouldn't the Normal Reset be Low 2-C? Flowey stated he had the power he described (The Power to erase everything), so could Flowey and Frisk have "Low 2-C with Reset"

Asriel is literally the ultimate form of Flowey, there's zero reason why he would lose his SAVE and LOAD abilities

Wasn't there something in the story about how the only person in the universe to have SAVE and LOAD abilities was the person with the most determination?

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Flowey was talking about Chara during that scene.
Well it wouldn't make sense if that was what Flowey was talking about, as he states

Flowey: YOU still have the power to reset everything. Toriel, Sans, Asgore, Alphys, Papyrus, Undyne...If you so choose... Everyone will be ripped from this timeline......And sent back before all of this ever happened. Nobody will remember anything. You'll be able to do whatever you want.

That Doesn't change anything really, Flowey was talking about the True Reset, not the Chara thingy, chara could have been the one that did the True Reset

And I agree with you about the Anomaly

Whatever I and Andy agreed with can probably be applied, if the revisions haven't been applied already.

DarkGrath said:
Undyne:
- Add Weapon Mastery

- Add limited Telekinesis

Toriel:

- Add the ability to erase energy constructs (whichever ability that would qualify for, perhaps Energy Manipulation?

- Change intelligence to "At least Gifted, likely/possibly Genius".

- Remove "unwillingness to kill" from weaknesses.

Asgore:

- Change the AP description to include more relevant information.

- Add Resistance to Extreme Cold (I think; still would like more context)

Papyrus:

- Adjust the intelligence section.

Alphys:

- Add limited Magnetism Manipulation.

- Add Healing via Instant Noodles.

- Include several intelligence feats in the intelligence section.

Frisk:

- Add Draw, Flex, and Clear Mind to their Notable Techniques section

- Fix the Jetpack description typo.

- Add limited Intangibility

- Add Longevity

- Add Empathic Manipulation

- Add... whatever the ability for forming something physical from an idea would be.

- Add Resistance to Absorption

- Add limited Power Nullification

Vulkin:

- Add Smoke Manipulation

- Add Magma Manipulation and Resistance to Magma Manipulation

- Add Statistics Reduction

Sans:

- Add limited Power Nullification (for Intangibility)

- Add Air Manipulation

- Add possibly Dimensional Travel

Muffet:

- Add Statistics Reduction

Annoying Dog:

- Add Transmutation

- Add Plot Manipulation

- Add Life Manipulation

- Add Law Manipulation

- Add Age Manipulation

- Add Willpower Manipulation

- Add Mind Manipulation

- Add Spatial Manipulation

- Add Conceptual Manipulation

Chara:

- Add Fear Manipulation
That.

That should all be fine to apply, and as mentioned higher up in the thread, Frisk "forming something physical from an idea" would be Subjective Reality.

Okay. All of that is probably fine to apply then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back