• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undertale revisions 3 but please god let these be accepted so i can make more profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, why did you give Frisk Empathic Manipulation even though it was rejected?

Secondly, Frisk is the one who should gets to Fear Manipulation, not Chara

Third, why did you give to frisk immortality type1 when it was agreed to be a longevity

Fourthly, Chara must get telepathy, since he is the narrator

Lord JJJ said:
I agree with everything JJJ said but this.

I don't remember Chara showing to be able to telepathically communicate what the narration/they say(s) to a character.

If some of the edits were wrong, I would appreciate help to correct them.

Why is linking the CRT in the summary of the profiles not a rule yet? Sometimes I don't disagree with stuff just because idk where to. Here's an evaluation of only Frisk's powers

>"Immortality (Type 1) as a SOUL, when UT humans are killed they leave behind their SOUL, which stays alive for millennia at least (as Asgore had all 6 SOULs he'd collected over the past few thousand years); SOULs retain their mind and sapience, such as when they responded to Frisk's calls for help"

The real reasons is because souls are usually portrayed as immortal, it would be better to give no evidence to point out something that would only give Longevity, also the first link is just some image of Asgore with the SOULs.

I disagree with Empathic Manipulation entirely. Weak monsters get easily influenced, with others the power is not there and all monsters being=/=as humans to such an interpretable degree really doesn't help.

>"Resistance to Absorption for the same reason she has Resistance to Soul Manipulation, Photoshop Flowey released a blast of light that absorbed all of the souls in the entire Underground, and Frisk was the only person who was unaffected by it, despite being in the epicenter of the attack"

We don't know if he targeted Frisk, and that doesn't seem to be the case in context. Also 1 human soul equals to all the souls o the monsters in the Underground, it makes perfect sense for Frick to be fine or for the attack to just target monsters.

>"Resistance to Possession: In the event that Frisk were to kill enough people, Chara will possess Frisk, but Frisk will always break free unless her intentions exactly match that of Chara's."

Those are the mechanics/limitations of Chara's possession, not a resistance.

>"Limited Immunity to Power Mimicry, SOUL power (including Determination) cannot be created artificially

Incompetence of others, also not a resistance.

>"Telepathy, seems to have the ability to read minds."

Game mechanics, the narrator knows that but how do we know Frick knows it as well?

>"Clairvoyance (via this), can tell people's weaknesses by looking at them"

Similar to before, how do we not know this isn't a story resource and that Frisk genuinely is aware of the same the players read there? I disagree with the first link, and the second doesn't work.

>"Other evidence of Enhanced Senses includes sensing a door opening all the way from Snowdi and sensing a phone signal getting deflected (and could tell you exactly who did it), although this may be another example of Clairvoyance"

The narrator knows that, Frisk doesn't.

>"Power Nullification, outside of healing her completely 3.25 times over(if no LOVE gained), the Hush Puppy nullifies all dog magic whatsoever, or will stop a dog from casting magic at all"

As limited for clear reasons, it doesn't just stop people from casting magic.

>"Should at least scale to Pre-Flowey Asriel, stamina-wise, who walked from where Chara fell all the way to New Home on the opposite side of the Underground, which is 32,977 square meters (20.5 miles) long"

Why they should scale to Asriel tho? They never do anything that would put their stamina on the same level so I disagree.

Frisk should have a tabber in their P&A separating powers from their standard equipment and optional. Their Superhuman Physical Characteristics is only with DT actually, which should be noted in the profile. I do agree with the stuff I didn't disagree with, but again I only evaluated Frisk's powers here.

My point is that the SOULs don't die at all until they are killed. And did you not read "over the past few thousand years"?

What the heck are you talking about? "Monsters are weaker than humans, therefore they are a lot easier to convince"?

That exactly seems to be the case in context. In fact the whole fight Asriel was trying to kill Frisk to absorb her SOUL too. Why would he not attempt this with his literal SOUL-absorbing attack?

Mettaton NEO's not talking about Chara.

Except it's not incompetence, it literally just doesn't work, and this is highlighted heavily in the story.

Frisk hears everything the narrator says, so yes.

Oops, that was a mistake. This is what the second link should have said.

So some random narrator is just noticing everything and not telling Frisk, according to you? Including stuff that Frisk is literally implied to hear or even directly cause?

> "or stop a dog from casting magic"

> "it doesn't just stop people from casting magic"

Frisk is massively stronger than Asriel. And are you seriously telling me that nothing Frisk did is on the same level as Asriel's feat?

Frisk is 9-A, in case you haven't noticed.

Lord JJJ said:
First, why did you give Frisk Empathic Manipulation even though it was rejected?

Third, why did you give to frisk immortality type1 when it was agreed to be a longevity

It wasn't rejected. People were skeptical, however.

Why? Frisk isn't the one who does it; the feat only happens because she's possessed by Chara.

It was agreed to be longevity? I didn't see that happen. Also, how?

No she mustn't, because that's headcanon.

>"My point is that the SOULs don't die at all until they are killed. And did you not read "over the past few thousand years"?"

Clearly I did, hense the "it would be better to give no evidence to point out something that would only give Longevity". What doesn't stay alive until getting killed?

>"What the heck are you talking about? "Monsters are weaker than humans, therefore they are a lot easier to convince"?"

Their heart-shaped souls are hundreds of times weaker than that of a human and are weaker to killing intentions, if this doesn't raise an eyebrow over the matter then I have nothing more to add while maintaining my opinion.

>"That exactly seems to be the case in context. In fact the whole fight Asriel was trying to kill Frisk to absorb her SOUL too. Why would he not attempt this with his literal SOUL-absorbing attack?"

You are ignoring context on purpose, monsters need to kill a human to do that first. The scale of Flowey's soul sucking is bigger but Frisk is still a human.

Wiggling your butt makes the slime happy, and the act of not mocking the one eyed dude does the same. Don't remember what, but the bug guy in the ruins up and starts dancing when no-one else is there.

Laughing at a monsters puns makes it not fight you. Removing presents attached to the antrels of a deer monster makes it stop, too. Papyrus is papyrus.

So Sorry literally let's you kill him, only ever attacking accidentally. Tsunderplane has a perpetual crush on seemingly anything. Two royal knights ordered (and willing) to kill a child stop fighting due to their emotion for one another being made clear.

I can go on and on. Frisk isn't some mastermind of manipulation tion, monsters are just way quirky and simple minded.

Empathic manip is a no. (I would argue social influencing isn't, either). Will go over the other stuff in a bit.

>"Mettaton NEO's not talking about Chara."

Could be interpreted that he was given how Chara "is there" when Frisk goes evil. Anyway Frisk still not resisting anything there but their own intentions.

>"Except it's not incompetence, it literally just doesn't work, and this is highlighted heavily in the story."

Some metaphysical soul power not being able to be copied artificially is due to incompetence as in, they do not have the technology to do that. Not to mention the lack of power they have to do it. Imagine of they could just copy the power of a SOUL without any of the properties of it? They may as well do that other 6 times and overpower the barrier. Lines like "this is highlighted heavily in the story" are redundant when you really think about it, the person who disagrees is also pointing out another interpretation that would be unrelated to all the highlights due to having nothing to do with them.

>"Frisk hears everything the narrator says, so yes."

This (at best) proves that Frisk has the ability to do it. Not that they always do hear it. The fact that it is a joke doesn't help.

>"So some random narrator is just noticing everything and not telling Frisk, according to you? Including stuff that Frisk is literally implied to hear or even directly cause?"

If the narrator knows something and tells us about it maybe Frisk doesn't know it, maybe they do know it, maybe they know something comparable to what the narrator knows. This is the typical character-narrator dynamic

>"> "or stop a dog from casting magic"

> "it doesn't just stop people from casting magic"

Frisk is massively stronger than Asriel. And are you seriously telling me that nothing Frisk did is on the same level as Asriel's feat?
"

Why Asriel? All the monsters are made of magic and clearly what I said was in general.

>"Frisk is 9-A, in case you haven't noticed."

That's like saying that Jedi and Sith are just [x tier above 8]. Frisk is 9-A with minimal DT as his AP and durability say and his tier and SS miss. This was even agreed upon in a thread I made some time ago. Thing is should anyone null their DT Frisk just isn't 9-A anymore, so their profile has to point out that the tier comes from their DT.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Wouldn't that give all of undertale's humanity resistance to absorption?
Hundreds of monsters' souls=1 human, with the latter being the standard (despite their pretty OP powers). It's just a limitation of the absorption.

Eficiente said:
Hundreds Monsters' souls=1 human, with the latter being the standard (despite their pretty OP powers). It's just a limitation of the absorption.
Over 10,000 actually. All monster souls are needed for it (majority, anyways), and Mettaton's show got 10,000 spectators.

Undyne

Undyne's weapon mastery stuff is fine, but the silverware stuff is fully baseless. What if she keeps them there because she likes having weapon everywhere? What if she keeps them there as cooking utensils, since the whole flaming house is supposedly a reoccurring thing it could make sense she just uses them for that. And even if she used a nunchacku to eat, that doesn't mean she's particularly skilled with it in combat.

Moving magical energy projections mid air isn't exactly Telekinesis. She can make them appear, hover and move with a thought, but that's more Energy Manipulation than anything else.

The powernull is very iffy. The NO!G is a very Temmie-sque answer, so it could be Temmie not wanting it.

Toriel
Toriel's erasing is a hard no for me, chief. That could just as well be a well timed healing that healed you faster than Flowey's bullets could harm you. The fact that she can't use this the second time she tries to protect you from his bullets, and needs to make fire to protect you, kind of reinforces that.

I'd say magic fire is simply... magical fire.

Frisk's phone upgrades were previously planned for her farce by Alphys. She had a reason to put them in (to seem more resourceful and useful), and it's very unlikely she put them in for Toriel.

The rest I agree with.

Asgore
For Asgore... that's Undyne's way of acknowledging he is way stronger. Undertale humans are an Unknown, scale from monsters, and the whole weak to emotions muddles things ever more. Saying "survived a fight with someone whose only feat is being stronger than him" is unneeded circular reasoning.

Flowey scales to the same, too. Just putting "the strongest among monsters, far outmatching everyone else (except Toriel) including the likes of Undyne and Flowey" seems a more straightforward way to scale him.

That is plain fire manipulation... and what do you mean passively?

Snowdin isn't that cold, and it's ice resisting melting against hotland is just a gag the same way the dissolving cup is, when a puddle of water is permanently there. Otherwise, Snowdin is shown to be a perfectly normal, snowy local, something a well clothed human should be able to cross comfortably, let alone a furry.

Papyrus
Papyrus intelligence change is fine.

Alphys
The whole happenings with Alphys and Mettaton are really unreliable. Like, we know later on that she already had control of majority of the traps, which is why her EMP and hacking the fire wall didn't get mentioned on profile.

She doesn't bring instant noodles around with herself.

Her work is completely different than what W.D. needed to do, so scaling one to another is a no for me. All of the questions besides her crush were prepared beforehand, and Mettaton was fully aware of her helping of Frisk (hence the love question).

Frisk
Frisk saving over Asriel's save file is not affecting him. It's simply putting him in an unwinnable spot. That immortality is a "type 4 and 7 (Can resurrect as a disembodies soul)" for me.

Willing their dream into reality as a healing item is creation, plain out. Weather imagination, dreams, or anything else, making something from nothing is creation.

The underground "calc" involves all the ways involved. Asriel could skip snowdin the same way Frisk could, the elevators would give him time to recuperate, and IIRC there is nothing to say he was not just helped by other monsters.

Defeating Asgore was not a matter of skill. Dodging bullet hell, maybe, but the act of hitting him till he dies was not some big brain fighting prowess.

The core was not complicated. A good deal of the time there are two ways, you can backtrack, and doing the opposite of what Alphys said was an easy way to get through.

Vulki
First two for Vulkin are fine, last one isn't. Reducing defense is statistics reduction, not durability negation.

Sans
The whole dunked on section for Sans is to get you to be killed. He later says that if you actually have any attachments left, you won't come back, so far more fair to say he was bluffing and trying to get you to quit, like everything else he did there.

Not full on negation, he just reduces the INV. The boosting equipment can give you back some of that (being the only worthwhile equipment to wear besides the healing ones).

Did you really just try to give Sans dimensional travel through Deltarune, a game that intentionally references stuff and was not even conceptualized back then? No. It's a crossword, Occam's Razor man.

Muffet
Lifting strength is what is needed to shred stuff. Frisk's attacks may be stronger, but no lifting strength increase is really ever noted. Mettaton also had a lot of other monsters fight her, and it's far more likely due to her abilities more than simple skill.

Toby
As said before, the ten times stronger was a joke made offhandedly.

You don't know if it was the dog to put the HP at infinite at all.

It's more reasonable it's just an annoying dog shaped bomb, the same way the snow on top of Frisk' head (before the Papyrus fight) can be Annoying dog shaped for no reason.

Those sealings are very clearly physically sealed with objects, which is not actual sealing as far as the ability goes. We are not using an advertisement/trailer for a wholly different and detached game, references aside, to give him duplication.

Hard Mode is less plot manip and more plain reality warping, he isn't setting up a meta fate, just boosting everyone up.

Sun's life giving rays is an exaggeration, it doesn't literally spawn life out of nowhere, and he just plain created all of reality, which is not Life Manipulation but creation.

That Law Manip was... making the bowl fall on the ground a little earlier.

The dog did not manipulate that things will to fight... it just ran out, naturally.

Chara's concept embodiment was already refuted last CRT, but once again, Chara claims to be an emotion that comes with the increase in numbers, said numbers representing statistics. This could as easily mean Chara is the embodiment of Frisk's greed or megalomania, that every time those increase an extra emotion is made that Frisk feels, and many more less inflationary assumptions.

Chara
That fear was Frisk. People need to stop equating genocide route Frisk with Chara.

Oh, and since we are here...

Sleep manipulation (they are singing to an insomniac knight that happens to fall alseep. The monster besides the dude is perfectly unaffected) and life manip (they only ever draw a boat) are gonna go away without some proper reasonings for them.

Lord JJJ said:

Has anybody fixed this yet?

I am not sure. How did he display those abilities?

That is correct. Something on this lines: "([Album_in_imgur_showing_that Always knew the amount of monsters left for Frisk to kill while possessing the latter])".

Risci-viragosi seems to have reverted the changes, saying that the CRT was not done.

Was there anything you added that hasn't been accepted yet?

I updated Frisk's profile a little bit (adding consistency, putting automatic powers first and removing the type), can you make a summary of the other changes you wanna to add that you still agree with?

Which profiles need to be unlocked?

Write a list of the exact titles here.

Has what has been accepted here been applied?

Well, I would appreciate if somebody could help out with applying this then.

Somebody should remind Sea and the staff members who commented here earlier about this thread via their message walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back