• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not need to be erased, as long as he wills to not die. He only needs his will power, not a piece of his body.
He needs to be erased for your argument to be valid for the level of regeneration you're arguing for, yes.
He manifested this will through it's mind, huh?
You know what, let's just wait more Staff to see their take on this.
See? You just ignore it! You actually have no evidence on the mind being affected at all, and even you prove it isn't!

Also

"Sans does not count as a kill in the Stats menu, and the game does not record whether or not he is killed."

"Reading this doesn't seem like the best use of your time. [Neutral, 2nd phase]"

He needs to be erased for your argument to be valid for the level of regeneration you're arguing for, yes.
He manifested this will through it's mind, huh?

See? You just ignore it! You actually have no evidence on the mind being affected at all, and even you prove it isn't!
On Zeref's page:

Regeneration (At least Low-Godly, possibly Mid-Godly. Zeref is able to instantly heal injuries such as severe burns, deep wounds, and decapitation. Zeref, while being the smartest character in the verse and having knowledge of many forms of complete body destruction such as the R-System, Crush, Ars Magia, and Corpse Dragon Slayer Magic, stated that he tried every method possible to kill himself and no matter what happened, he would not die and his body would eventually return to normal, meaning Zeref should be capable of regenerating from the complete physical destruction of his own body. Zeref's soul and possibly his own mind are able to regenerate from being completely destroyed)

So, ****.

I respectfully disagree. From my perspective, what has occurred appears to be a violation of established rules, rather than an intentional manipulation of the laws to such an extent that the universe has been altered and impacted by it.

Furthermore, while it is evident that a transgression of the rules has taken place, it does not appear to be of such an extreme nature that it has significantly impacted the universe or had any far-reaching consequences. In my opinion, it is a relatively minor instance of rule-breaking for more game purposes.

I'd like to ask, it is possible to ask or suggest new powers and abilities pages somewhere?
Yes, you can ask here, but coming up with a draft is harder that you might think (needs summary, images showcasing the power, examples of characters that can use it, new categories, etc.).

I respectfully disagree. From my perspective, what has occurred appears to be a violation of established rules, rather than an intentional manipulation of the laws to such an extent that the universe has been altered and impacted by it.

Furthermore, while it is evident that a transgression of the rules has taken place, it does not appear to be of such an extreme nature that it has significantly impacted the universe or had any far-reaching consequences. In my opinion, it is a relatively minor instance of rule-breaking for more game purposes.
You just explained the reason why its limited and not flat out. Theres no arguements here that debunk it

Hence why is Minor, because of Sans abusing said rule unlike other characters.
Why should an impact to the universe matter? Because he's just imposing a law on the opponent in his favor, it's still a hax lol.

Hence why is Minor, because of Sans abusing said rule unlike other characters.

Why should an impact to the universe matter? Because he's just imposing a law on the opponent in his favor, it's still a hax lol.
You are manipulating the law of the universe, this is the consequences…

Also, for latter what exactly is he imposing? Can you post feats and the description of them? Because I feel for each it has its own hax, I assume
lv is canon to the verse,saving is canon, and other shit
I never asked for canonicity.

You are manipulating the law of the universe, this is the consequences…

Also, for latter what exactly is he imposing? Can you post feats and the description of them? Because I feel for each it has its own hax, I assume

I never asked for canonicity.
yes you did, they exist in the verse, they arent just a game mechanic

yes you did, they exist in the verse, they arent just a game mechanic
Marsh, for the 10th time, I never asked if they are canon or not, I asked if they are being treated as laws of the universe or not since there is not a single statement or implication for that.

Marsh, for the 10th time, I never asked if they are canon or not, I asked if they are being treated as laws of the universe or not since there is not a single statement or implication for that.
Tell me what do you exactly expect from Sans stopping Chara from attacking from not letting them reach their turn.

Kinda neutral about this
Some points are just blatantly wrong like the regen part, but Sans' law manip is probably true to a degree

The argument is iffy, I am not stonewalling when I disagree. Game mechanics are nowhere in default “laws of the universe”. They don't even act as laws to begin with, no statement of this.

All of the points you have presented thus far seem to suggest an inherent assumption that the situation in question should be viewed in a certain way. Additionally, it is worth noting that the term “rule breaking” has not been explicitly used in any of the arguments you have put forth.

With regard to Undertale, it can be considered similar to other games in that it utilizes game mechanics; however, what sets it apart is its tendency to incorporate metafictional elements and break the fourth wall, which enhances the entertainment value of the game.
Why the **** are you even entertaining Dread, who never touched the game?
I see. It appears that you tend to refrain from using the argument that "you never played/read the game/verse" when discussing your own preferred fictional universes, but have used it in other threads to either disagree with or agree with a particular stance, even without having read the respective novel or work.

I would also like to address the fact that your tone in this thread seems to be somewhat confrontational. I urge you to remain civil and avoid any behavior that may be deemed inappropriate. I kindly request that you refrain from any further conduct that may result in the need for intervention, and I hope that we can continue this discussion in a respectful and constructive manner.

I see. It appears that you tend to refrain from using the argument that "you never played/read the game/verse" when discussing your own preferred fictional universes, but have used it in other threads to either disagree with or agree with a particular stance, even without having read the respective novel or work.

I would also like to address the fact that your tone in this thread seems to be somewhat confrontational. I urge you to remain civil and avoid any behavior that may be deemed inappropriate. I kindly request that you refrain from any further conduct that may result in the need for intervention, and I hope that we can continue this discussion in a respectful and constructive manner.
You are the one misinterpreting everything, and force things in your narrative from ignoring context my guy, not me.

My patience is only this much. Blatantly ignoring proofs and stonewalling is not going to pass lightly under my eye if repeated a certain amount of times.
I must insist that you refrain from being confrontational and defensive. Furthermore, I must point out that there is nothing inherently "blatant" about the evidence presented, particularly since there is no statement or indication that the game mechanics in question are actually considered to be laws of the universe, which is a crucial aspect of the argument.

I must insist that you refrain from being confrontational and defensive. Furthermore, I must point out that there is nothing inherently "blatant" about the evidence presented, particularly since there is no statement or indication that the game mechanics in question are actually considered to be laws of the universe, which is a crucial aspect of the argument.
Given that Chara has indeed to obey rules such as not being able to attack under certain conditions in the game (such as waiting for their turn or not being able to attack in shops), it actually is Law Manip.

Again, read the OP, the scans are there. If you next reply does not involve the view of the evidence I linked, I'll just drop because there's no reason to argue with someone who has 0 idea of what I am arguing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back