• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
from skimming through really quick, what I understand is that, he was trying to fabricate a calc, and tried bribing a calc dude to do it, but then was busted and tried to play it off as a joke but they shut that down and he got banned. But that's as far as I know.
Anyway this battle was bad anyway because people kept coming up with abilities for one character left and right which was not on the profile and basically have the win conditions came from stuff that wasn't even on the profile so that's why I don't like this thread.
I read back and it looks like all the stuff that wasn't on the profile being argued was coming from the dude who got banned. and like I wouldn't say this if he'd actually posted scans and shit, but because he didn't and because he got banned for basically trying to do shady shit with a verse, he was probably bullshitting.

maybe you people can actually have a debate now that he's gone, I dunno...

I read back and it looks like all the stuff that wasn't on the profile being argued was coming from the dude who got banned. and like I wouldn't say this if he'd actually posted scans and shit, but because he didn't and because he got banned for basically trying to do shady shit with a verse, he was probably bullshitting.

maybe you people can actually have a debate now that he's gone, I dunno...
Goku was clapping until he joined and started claiming that ryuko was omnipotent or something (exaggeration).

Goku was clapping until he joined and started claiming that ryuko was omnipotent or something (exaggeration).
okay yeah, I guess that's fair. like I said I don't even really care about this thread. I just thought people might wanna continue now that they don't have to wait for a crt that isn't happening.

Weekly has been reduced to atoms, i dont think anyone else is gonna bring up new stuff for ryuko, my votes on goku for now

This thread shouldn’t continue, just wait until Ryuko gets her revision, because as one of the only knowledgeable members of KLK IF have said, Ryuko’s page is a mess and missing a lot of abilities iirc. I might play the game tbh, cuz I’ve wanted to, but I only have an Xbox One

This thread shouldn’t continue, just wait until Ryuko gets her revision, because as one of the only knowledgeable members of KLK IF have said, Ryuko’s page is a mess and missing a lot of abilities iirc. I might play the game tbh, cuz I’ve wanted to, but I only have an Xbox One
xbox one for noobs, plastaions 4 for pro.

Back