• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two reality warpers fight over who gets to bring chaos to the universe

Now that wyrm has been downgraded and cannot solo dragon ball :(, lets put him against a reality warper who has an equal obsession with bringing chaos to the universe and has similar feats.

-Speed is equalised

-Wyrm is bloodlusted whilst janemba is in character

-Fat Janemba is being used

Wyrm: 0

Janemba: 4

Wyrm
Wyrm

Janemba by alexiscabo1-d9wabok
Janemba

Looks to me like Janemba outhaxes. I'm not sure about the AP, but it looks like Janemba might have that too. The only thing Wyrm seems to have on Jamemba is Intelligence and even then, Janemba kept up with Goku and is well aware of the capabilities of his hax.

I think ssj3 goku in the movie did shake the universe which has been calculated to be high multi solar system, although he doesnt have much apart from that. Meanwhile wyrm managed to blow up a star cluster casually with the wave of his wand.

Although that isnt really noted on janembas profile

Janemba isn't stupid though, at least not in his 2nd form, in his 1st he's childish but not stupid.. He knows how to fight and how to use his abilities, that should be enough to put down Wyrm. Above Average intelligence won't make up for the Hax and AP gap.

okay speed is equal wyrm is bloodlusted and janemba is at his weakest

i vote janemba due to the fact that the second wyrm does anything he will clone himslef or transmutate him to death or incapacitate and i don't think wyrm can get past the regen

also remove the other votes since they are invalid now

I mean, whichever version of Janemba you use doesn't make much of a difference, the fat one is just more childish. Janemba still takes it via AP and Hax.

Well, DB Toeiverse characters are insanely high into 4-A, which is a massive tier.

Wyrm's 4-A justification: "Casually blew up star systems".

Yeah, Janemba one shots, or haxes him.

Back