• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Cosmology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you link me the scan?
sure

i meant god in title

Speaking of Whis, though, when discussing Granolah's transformation, he says "Not long ago, something odd happened in this universe", which would only make if he was referring to the entirety of Universe 7, which corresponds with the Oracle Fish's prophecy. The only other way this phrasing could work is if the Living Universe is only one universe of many within Universe 7, which is an entirely separate can of worms completely unsubstantiated by solid evidence.
good point

Oh, but, but, keeping up with the topic of Angels, Merus refers to the Room of Spirit and Time's progression of time alternative to the outside world's as the result of time dilation, which may imply that the Living Universe and the Room of Spirit and Time exist within the same space-time continuum, but experience the same time differently.
excellent point actually

Beerus refers to Ultra Instinct as a "technique of the gods", Angels reside in the Heavenly Realm, and they have God Ki.

Speaking of Whis, though, when discussing Granolah's transformation, he says "Not long ago, something odd happened in this universe", which would only make if he was referring to the entirety of Universe 7, which corresponds with the Oracle Fish's prophecy. The only other way this phrasing could work is if the Living Universe is only one universe of many within Universe 7, which is an entirely separate can of worms completely unsubstantiated by solid evidence.

Oh, but, but, keeping up with the topic of Angels, Merus refers to the Room of Spirit and Time's progression of time alternative to the outside world's as the result of time dilation, which may imply that the Living Universe and the Room of Spirit and Time exist within the same space-time continuum, but experience the same time differently.
how do you leave your scan in your words?

thanks

Read it again, the dragon specifies "gods" plural, the only god in the living universe is beerus, he sayong in plural indicates that it also considered the other gods in other realms, plus the fact that the oracle fish said that the strongest in universe 7 would come, with freeza still inside the rosat he would be considered part of universe 7 and would be called the strongest, but that didn't happen indicating thar it isn't part of the universe
Not necessarily. Planets in the living universe with life could naturally have a God/Kami figure in them as well just like Earth, explaining why 'gods' was used in the plural form there

Read it again, the dragon specifies "gods" plural, the only god in the living universe is beerus, he sayong in plural indicates that it also considered the other gods in other realms, plus the fact that the oracle fish said that the strongest in universe 7 would come,
Gods can be referring to Whis and Beerus so no there’s multiple gods within the Living Realm
with freeza still inside the rosat he would be considered part of universe 7 and would be called the strongest, but that didn't happen indicating thar it isn't part of the universe
bro my scan literally shows the strongest in the universe isn’t referring to frieza gas or Granolah it’s most likely referring to an upcoming villain or Gohan

Gods can be referring to Whis and Beerus so no there’s multiple gods within the Living Realm
whis is not a god, plus event then the way it is phrased it makes it sound like it is talking about multiple and not just two

bro my scan literally shows the strongest in the universe isn’t referring to frieza gas or Granolah it’s most likely referring to an upcoming villain or Gohan
show again?

It was referring to Granolah.
Then, it was referring to Gas.
Then, it was referring to Frieza.

Whis brings up the possibility that the Oracle Fish was either referring to Frieza or an unknown fighter that emerged elsewhere in the universe, which strongly suggests that this "strongest warrior in the universe" was either Frieza or an unknown fighter that already existed. Why would Whis even bring this up if the true "strongest warrior in the universe" was Gohan three years in the future?

Not necessarily. Planets in the living universe with life could naturally have a God/Kami figure in them as well just like Earth, explaining why 'gods' was used in the plural form there
well, they are not gods either, if i remember correctly the term used to describe them is "guardian" and the god part is just what people called the Earth one

whis is not a god, plus event then the way it is phrased it makes it sound like it is talking about multiple and not just two

show again?
Whis is a god and two is multiple

I think someone deleted my message cuz I had 2 scans showing it wasn’t referring to Granolah and it’s gone

Whis brings up the possibility that the Oracle Fish was either referring to Frieza or an unknown fighter that emerged elsewhere in the universe, which strongly suggests that this "strongest warrior in the universe" was either Frieza or an unknown fighter that already existed. Why would Whis even bring this up if the true "strongest warrior in the universe" was Gohan three years in the future?
it’s a prophecy it doesn’t mean it’ll happen at that moment and Granolah being shown doesn’t mean it’s him since we see it wasn’t referring to granolah but it was probably to make the audience think it was Granolah at that moment but now that I think about it Whis said the warriors emerged elsewhere so perhaps it’s not Frieza or gohan but someone else

Whis is a god and two is multiple
when you speak of just two you don't make it sound like too many, also that is not saying that whis is a god, just that ultra instinct is a technique of the gods, but that just means that it is a power that gods use, in the same scan beerus refer to the angels in a separated way from the earlier phrase

when you speak of just two you don't make it sound like too many, also that is not saying that whis is a god, just that ultra instinct is a technique of the gods, but that just means that it is a power that gods use, in the same scan beerus refer to the angels in a separated way from the earlier phrase
If Whis isn’t a god why isn’t he referred to as a mortal and when Goku achieves the technique of the gods a technique only angels (gods) know why is he called the only mortal to achieve UI Whis is a god it’s sad I even have to explain why

2 means multiple unless you can prove 2 is 1? Idek but 2 is multiple that’s not a counter

Already answered those scans in my previous messgae

If Whis isn’t a god why isn’t he referred to as a mortal
why would he be referred as a mortal? he is an angel not a mortal

and when Goku achieves the technique of the gods a technique only angels (gods) know why is he called the only mortal to achieve UI
i don't understand your point "technique of the gods" is a fancy title, also show me when are angels ever said to be gods

Whis is a god it’s sad I even have to explain why
he is not, he is an angel, it’s sad I even have to explain that

2 means multiple unless you can prove 2 is 1?
you are not understanding the point, no one refer to two as a multiple, since it is a very specific few, the way it is phrased makes it likely that it is talking about more than two, just like the word "several" same logic here, if it was talking about only two it would have specified that as that is more common verbally

why would he be referred as a mortal? he is an angel not a mortal

i don't understand your point "technique of the gods" is a fancy title, also show me when are angels ever said to be gods

he is not, he is an angel, it’s sad I even have to explain that

you are not understanding the point, no one refer to two as a multiple, since it is a very specific few, the way it is phrased makes it likely that it is talking about more than two, just like the word "several" same logic here, if it was talking about only two it would have specified that as that is more common verbally
If he’s not a mortal he’s a god

Bro I just showed you where angels are called gods and then you call it a fancy title what more do you want from me 😭

Angels are gods kais are gods a deity is synonymous with god Whis is a deity Whis is a god

multiple can refer to 2 or more and I’ve referred to 2 as multiple you have to proof its referring to more than 2 b-but multiple isn’t usually only 2 is not a counter 2 doesn’t need to be said 2 can refer to multiple

Why would Beerus call the Angels's technique a "technique of the gods" if the Angels weren't gods?
because it is a technique teached to gods in the majority of the time?

Because Dende has and can sense God Ki, shown in the GoD Beerus saga
show me, i remember that people can feel his(dende) ki normally in dbz from what i remember

If he’s not a mortal he’s a god
no, he is an angel which is not a god but it is also not a mortal either

Bro I just showed you where angels are called gods and then you call it a fancy title what more do you want from me 😭
no you didn't? and i said that the technique's name is a fancy title, but as i said above, it may be an even simpler explanation

Angels are gods kais are gods a deity is synonymous with god Whis is a deity Whis is a god
de·i·ty
/ˈdēədē,ˈdāədē/

noun
divine status, quality, or nature.

deity is simply a tittle of divinity, it is not synonymous to god

multiple can refer to 2 or more and I’ve referred to 2 as multiple you have to proof its referring to more than 2
the way it is phrased, normally if it is only two it is phrased more specifically

b-but multiple isn’t usually only 2 is not a counter 2 doesn’t need to be said 2 can refer to multiple
it is very uncommon to be used like that, plus didn't someone said earlier in the thread that beerus planet is not even in the living universe dimension? could swear i remembered something like that

because it is a technique teached to gods in the majority of the time?

show me, i remember that people can feel his(dende) ki normally in dbz from what i remember

no, he is an angel which is not a god but it is also not a mortal either

no you didn't? and i said that the technique's name is a fancy title, but as i said above, it may be an even simpler explanation

de·i·ty
/ˈdēədē,ˈdāədē/

noun
divine status, quality, or nature.

deity is simply a tittle of divinity, it is not synonymous to god

the way it is phrased, normally if it is only two it is phrased more specifically

it is very uncommon to be used like that, plus didn't someone said earlier in the thread that beerus planet is not even in the living universe dimension? could swear i remembered something like that
dude no gods besides the angels know UI goku Is an exception ofc

ok so if angels are the only users of UI and it’s called a technique of the gods that makes angels god alongside the fact they have god ki

noun: deity; plural noun: deities

1. a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion).
    "a deity of ancient Greece"

Similar:
    god
    goddess
    divine being
    celestial being
    supreme being
    divinity
    immortal
    creator
    demiurge
    godhead

• divine status, quality, or nature.
      "a ruler driven by delusions of deity"
    • the creator and supreme being (in a monotheistic religion such as Christianity).
      noun: Deity; noun: the Deity
      "she raised her head as if appealing to the Deity presiding over the church"
    • a representation of a god or goddess, such as a statue or carving.
      "also on show is a bronze falcon deity“
      h
      I don’t see how the way it’s phrased means it can’t be referring to 2 people but oo

a divine being literally refers to a god but ok.. divine Ki (god Ki) being a divine being is a god

i don’t see how it being phrased cant possibly refer to 2 people but ok

beerus planet is in the living realm whis is from a realm called the angel realm or heavenly realm where he wanted Merus to go back to

dude no gods besides the angels know UI goku Is an exception ofc
no god dominates it, but whis hints that beerus knows how to use it to some extent in the golden freeza saga

ok so if angels are the only users of UI and it’s called a technique of the gods that makes angels god alongside the fact they have god ki
read above, idk why you think that angels are the only users

noun: deity; plural noun: deities

1. a god or goddess (in a polytheistic religion).
    "a deity of ancient Greece"

Similar:
    god
    goddess
    divine being
    celestial being
    supreme being
    divinity
    immortal
    creator
    demiurge
    godhead
    • divine status, quality, or nature.
      "a ruler driven by delusions of deity"
    • the creator and supreme being (in a monotheistic religion such as Christianity).
      noun: Deity; noun: the Deity
      "she raised her head as if appealing to the Deity presiding over the church"
    • a representation of a god or goddess, such as a statue or carving.
      "also on show is a bronze falcon deity“
      h
i am sorry but how does that counters anything i said? deity is not noun for god, it can simply mean "divine status, quality, or nature." i showed that description

I don’t see how the way it’s phrased means it can’t be referring to 2 people but oo i don’t see how it being phrased cant possibly refer to 2 people but ok
i am not saying that it can't, i am saying that it is unlikely

a divine being literally refers to a god but ok.. divine Ki (god Ki) being a divine being is a god
nope, divine means to be "god like" or "comparable to a god" it doesn't necessarily means god either, like when someone calls a great person divine, that person is not a god, it is just a way to show greatness or power

no god dominates it, but whis hints that beerus knows how to use it to some extent in the golden freeza saga

read above, idk why you think that angels are the only users

i am sorry but how does that counters anything i said? deity is not noun for god, it can simply mean "divine status, quality, or nature." i showed that description

i am not saying that it can't, i am saying that it is unlikely

nope, divine means to be "god like" or "comparable to a god" it doesn't necessarily means god either, like when someone calls a great person divine, that person is not a god, it is just a way to show greatness or power
Even if You say Beerus is apart of the technique of the gods Beerus isn’t multiple people so my point still stands

If a character is stated to be a deity in DB they’re a god 100% of the time

well its consistent with the amount of gods in the living realm so It doesn’t really matter

Even if You say Beerus is apart of the technique of the gods Beerus isn’t multiple people so my point still stands
if beerus can use it to some extent, then there is no reason to believe that the other gods of destruction, or even the ones before beerus, couldn't as well

If a character is stated to be a deity in DB they’re a god 100% of the time
prove this?

well its consistent with the amount of gods in the living realm so It doesn’t really matter
the only one who can really be classified as a god is beerus

if beerus can use it to some extent, then there is no reason to believe that the other gods of destruction, or even the ones before beerus, couldn't as well

prove this?

the only one who can really be classified as a god is beerus
wrong when Beerus did it it was considered impressive in the manga and he beat up all the other g.o.D’s with it

I mean Zamasu, Beerus, Whis, etc.

Whis doesn’t count as a god because??
I don't understand where TH this discussion is going but are we end up arguing that RoSaT is a part of U7 after everyone already already had accepted that this is outside?
it looks like the rosat being outside of the macrocosm was disproven by DDM

wrong when Beerus did it it was considered impressive in the manga and he beat up all the other g.o.D’s with it
which could just mean that he is better than most, but even so belmod was grinning and refused to get healed after the fight, plus all the gods fought and were hurt by the end of the fight, beerus stoped using it after Mosco grabbed him

I mean Zamasu, Beerus, Whis, etc.
this doesn't answer my question

Whis doesn’t count as a god because??
you know that i am arguing that he isn't right? you saw my arguments against it already right? you using that as an argument refering to whis when the person you are arguing against said that he doesn't believe that whis is classified as a god and has given his reasons for such is confusing

it looks like the rosat being outside of the macrocosm was disproven by DDM
it really wasn't

which could just mean that he is better than most, but even so belmod was grinning and refused to get healed after the fight, plus all the gods fought and were hurt by the end of the fight, beerus stoped using it after Mosco grabbed him

this doesn't answer my question

you know that i am arguing that he isn't right? you saw my arguments against it already right? you using that as an argument refering to whis when the person you are arguing against said that he doesn't believe that whis is classified as a god and has given his reasons for such is confusing

it really wasn't
Well it was never implied or shown the other G.o.D’s have UI so it’s your burden of proof to prove anyone other than Beerus has it

Your arguments for Whis not being a God are not very good Whis has divine Ki Is stated to be a deity and trains a G.o.D

I mean it pretty much was this is the only thing that can possibly disprove that and the only way this argument works if Whis is somehow not a god

I'm completely lost, what the hell are we discussing now??
we’re arguing about Whis being or not being a god

Well it was never implied or shown the other G.o.D’s have UI so it’s your burden of proof to prove anyone other than Beerus has it
why does this matter? it is a technique that it is teached to them, why is it so unreasonable to assume that some of the gods know or that some of the earlier gods knew how to use it?, also this implies that some gods attained in the past

Your arguments for Whis not being a God are not very good Whis has divine Ki Is stated to be a deity and trains a G.o.D
i already explained why none of those means god nescesaraly, i would just be repeating myself at this point

I mean it pretty much was this is the only thing that can possibly disprove that and the only way this argument works if Whis is somehow not a god
okay i legiteimaly cannot understand your point anymore, what of the "things" are you reffering to?

I'm completely lost, what the hell are we discussing now??
this is the scan we started discussing about, the dragon considered the gods when making the wish, beerus is the only true god in the living universe, making the wish cover the other dimensions in the macrocosm as well

Beerus refers to Ultra Instinct as a "technique of the gods", Angels reside in the Heavenly Realm, and they have God Ki.

Damn that had mean the only reason RoSaT has different timeflow than earth is because of time dilation not because of different time axis. Goodbye RoSaT as different spacetime continuum 🦣

Damn that had mean the only reason RoSaT has different timeflow than earth is because of time dilation not because of different time axis. Goodbye RoSaT as different spacetime continuum 🦣
Really, then now DB downgrade or still stand 2C

Screenshot_108.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png
image-2.jpg
image-3.jpg

10 pages? really?
te derailing and circular arguments are enough
write a summary, and the thread should be locked so it can be evaluated, I also do not mind creating a new thread altogether
recreating another topic will do the same thing here, so it's unnecessary, no admins were commenting or moderators, there's no reason to create another one, even my god agreed to that.

The best thing to do here is wait for AKM to come, she said she would comment, but then disappeared.

Tbh universes should be 2C already because of afterlife and stuff. We even have @Executor_N0 points which validates the reasoning and the rules that was stopping the universes from getting upgrade has been long broken ever since toei cosmology got upgraded.
Anyway, as this crt is based of cosmological revision and we already have everything at hands and basically what @Executor_N0 brought up about single time Dimension servicing every universes and Dimensions is something I brought up in my very second crt here on vsbw which was basically me interpreted the explanation of @DontTalkDT . So, we can make single universe 2C, we already composite dragonball cosmology. Universe can be 2C..
I think this can be done to the verse, but it has to be done by a person who understands the verse and at the same time tier 2

recreating another topic will do the same thing here, so it's unnecessary, no admins were commenting or moderators, there's no reason to create another one, even my god agreed to that.

The best thing to do here is wait for AKM to come, she said she would comment, but then disappeared.
no mod or admin is readin 10 pages, I can assure you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back