• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Fire breathers from ancient times duke it out

Atlas wins pretty handily. He no t only has both the AP adn durability advantage but as a fire dragon he has resistance to both flames and magic, can eat the hellfire to amp himself, and even has a fire body to simultaneously burn and ignore basically everything.

The only problems I can see for him is the Soul removal and the TP. His general magic resist should help a lot but I don't know the specifics on how powerful these techs are. As of now, Atlas Flame should win.

I don't think the red demon would try the soul thing since it fought Ban for long enough for Ban to destroy each of its hearts but didn't even use it once. Atlas fra

@Burlap

Nah, it wasn't a setup. I was just searching for fitting opponents for Atlas Flame, and found the red demon.

Do you think this is a stomp though?

Back