• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hellblaze Regeneration Negation Downgrade/Possible Removal (Seven Deadly Sins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it'll get declined like all the others

I agree with the downgrade, note that it can leave scars though
It won’t be removed just brought down to limited. Also clear hypocrisy so you want nnt to be downgraded but not one piece even though you know all garp did was bruise macro clear bias here.

The fact that there is a scar proves that it is limited, because Ban regenerated from the attack

In case Meliodas had negated the regeneration completely, there would be no scar, there would only be a blood and a cut, nothing else
What is that supposed to mean? Too bad the scar is permanent and if this gets downgraded I will be sure to downgrade other verse that have similar cases. Also ban was bleeding and was treated by Diane so your point it moot. And there are other instances of hellblaze negating regeneration as shown with fraudrin, vampire clan and godeses clan

Okay fine even if hellblaze get nuked,

But since meliodas can neg the regeneration of fraudrin which mid high by his darkness (because y'all said it wasn't hellblaze then i assume it was darkness power that all demon have) which can scale to demon physiology
(Also jericho with demon blood darkness power also can neg ban regen)

Then it's should be like this
"Regeneration Negation (Mid-High: Can exudes intense darkness on somewhat can negate the regeneration of fraudrin which causing him completely can't regenerated from being vapor"

@speedster352 don't go attacking other verse cuz yours got a simple downgrade. Also
Okay fine even if hellblaze get nuked,

But since meliodas can neg the regeneration of fraudrin which mid high by his darkness (because y'all said it wasn't hellblaze then i assume it was darkness power that all demon have) which can scale to demon physiology
(Also jericho with demon blood darkness power also can neg ban regen)

Then it's should be like this
They get regen neg via darkness and not hellblaze. what is the big difference here?

He extinguished his flames other instances shows What happens when he doesn’t

i don’t think there’s a Burden the context Is Meli nullified his flames i think There is an obvious reason why…

We gave other instances/exemples when it negated completely regens on par with Ban’s
I explained how Using a scar isn’t a strong argument when he held back avoiding to use the full extent of the flames power and stopped them

I explained that Fraudrin existed as a formless mass that couldn’t regen his body at Danafor and had to take a body

I Also explained how SD was unable to regen From Kami Chigiri despite having Mid High to possible Low Godly regen

Also gave the reasons why it is a weak argument
1 instance against 2
1 instance in Which he held back and litteraly stopped his flames against 2 where he wanted/had to kill his ennemy

The scar argument would be good if there were no contradictions to it There are 2 instances of it that
Don't know 🤷
I was just anticipating in another way
We also have these agreements

The fact that there is a scar proves that it is limited, because Ban regenerated from the attack

In case Meliodas had negated the regeneration completely, there would be no scar, there would only blood and a cut, nothing else
It’s fiction okay not real life. The scar still remains after ban’s body is obliterated which doesn’t make sense irl so it’s still regeneration negation not limited.

Sorry for not being present in this thread all that much.

Yesterday was my birthday and today i got my wisdom teeth removed, and such, I don't really feel like debating right now.

I'l address the counter arguments to my arguments in 2 to 3 days, maybe more or maybe less, it just depends on how i feel those days.

Yesterday was my birthday and today i got my wisdom teeth removed, and such, I don't really feel like debating right now.

I'l address the counter arguments to my arguments in 2 to 3 days, maybe more or maybe less, it just depends on how i feel those days.
Happy late birthday

Still about hellblaze thing?
Just edit the profile since it's already has 3 staff acceptment
Although i don't count mitch disagreement due he doesn't give properly disagreement cuz he disagree with everything about nnt

And yeah happy birthday
BleakLegalAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Still about hellblaze thing?
Just edit the profile since it's already has 3 staff acceptment
Although i don't count mitch disagreement due he doesn't give properly disagreement cuz he disagree with everything about nnt

And yeah happy birthday
BleakLegalAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif
No we haven’t finished arguing yet

Show that too. And if it leaves a scar then it's limited regen neg.
No since he stopped the flames his attack doesn’t scale to the full extent of his flames other instances I’ve shown demonstrate Fraudrin lost his body entirely and SD couldn’t bring back her light particles to regen due to the effects of Hellblaze

As I said using the only instance in which he held back isn’t an argument that justify a downgrade

Happy birthday

No since he stopped the flames his attack doesn’t scale to the full extent of his flames other instances I’ve shown demonstrate Fraudrin lost his body entirely and SD couldn’t bring back her light particles to regen due to the effects of Hellblaze

As I said using the only instance in which he held back isn’t an argument that justify a downgrade
Just making sure, dark execution are considered as other form of hellblaze that can harm supreme deity, but tyrant killing it also does other form of hellblaze?

@speedster352 don't go attacking other verse cuz yours got a simple downgrade. Also

They get regen neg via darkness and not hellblaze. what is the big difference here?
His flames are darkness/demon based magic his darkness caused the effects of purgatory fire and are shown to be the cause of purgatory fire saying darkness null regen up to mid High is conceding hellblaze would do the same therefore this thread is useless

The flames stopped SD’s regen too
Fraudrin couldn’t get his body back either

but sure let’s take the only instance in which he didn’t want to kill and stopped his flames that are supposed to be impossible to extinguish by normal means (Ironic)

Just making sure, dark execution are considered as other form of hellblaze that can harm supreme deity, but tyrant killing it also does other form of hellblaze?
Should be it is shown as dark flames and shown to nullify her regen they don’t even have anything else that ressemble it outside of hellblaze and that have the same properties I mean it seems obvious

His flames are darkness/demon based magic his darkness caused the effects of purgatory fire and are shown to be the cause of purgatory fire saying darkness null regen up to mid High is conceding hellblaze would do the same therefore this thread is useless

The flames stopped SD’s regen too
Fraudrin couldn’t get his body back either

but sure let’s take the only instance in which he didn’t want to kill and stopped his flames that are supposed to be impossible to extinguish by normal means (Ironic)
does hellblaze show it in other instances?

does hellblaze show it in other instances?
What ? Nullifying regen ? Yeah
Fraudrin instance:
He lost completely his body and was unable to get it back (Said in an explicative chapter that there were fire+shown in flashbacks that vapor/smoke was getting out of the hole in danafor which basically confirm he used his fire)

Horn goddesses instance:
They got burned but couldn’t exist afterward as spirits to take over/possess something else (Explicitely shown to be hellblaze)

SD instance:
Couldn’t regen after the use of black imbued flames (Shown litteraly on screen + scale to darkness based attacks anyway)

anyway
Hellblaze is a dark power connected to the darkness of the Demon Realm. It allows the user to generate and control black flames that cannot be extinguished. In addition to its immensely devastating power, the flames also nullify any regenerative abilities including that of an immortal.
It is related to darkness Regen null it would scale to it since it is « darkness fire » even if y’all wanted to say « we don’t know if he used his flames gngngn » he would scale anyway

Fraudrin instance:
He lost completely his body and was unable to get it back (Said in an explicative chapter that there were fire+shown in flashbacks that vapor/smoke was getting out of the hole in danafor which basically confirm he used his fire)
send so we don't need to argue over the scar shit.

Horn goddesses instance:
They got burned but couldn’t exist afterward as spirits to take over/possess something else (Explicitely shown to be hellblaze)
this on the goddess clan physiology page?

SD instance:
Couldn’t regen after the use of black imbued flames (Shown litteraly on screen + scale to darkness based attacks anyway)
is this linked on the pages?

Fraudrin instance:

Horn goddesses instance:

SD instance:

anyway

It is related to darkness Regen null it would scale to it since it is « darkness fire » even if y’all wanted to say « we don’t know if he used his flames gngngn » he would scale anyway
Please provide the scans so we can finish this once and for all

send so we don't need to argue over the scar shit.
Don’t really have Time but i’ll try

Fraudrin:
-Without body
-Danafor hole said to be burning
-Danafor hole showed vaping/smoking

SD:
-Cannot regen after they imbued their swords with hellblaze (Black flames they enchant their swords with multiplying their power by 10)

Ban instance:
-Meli is shown to extinct his flames (They can’t be extinguished normally so Meli did in order to avoid affecting Ban fully)
-Only instance where he wasn’t bloodlusted or didn’t want to kill

Why would we use the only instance that is uncomplete to downgrade while There are so much feats that come in contradiction (Fraudrin + SD + Goddess Horn)

Also hellblaze would scale to darkness as i said earlier since it’s litteraly darkness fire
this on the goddess clan physiology page?
Yeah it is stated they can possess objects or people after their physical death they Also are shown to be able to exist as astral forms

is this linked on the pages?
Idk might be but it Also might not since We are waiting till the Meland fight to add lots of abilities i dont have Time to check

Bump.

Since this thread has the support of 3 different mods and only one neutral mod, i'll start applying the chances here in a little bit.

Bump.

Since this thread has the support of 3 different mods and only one neutral mod, i'll start applying the chances here in a little bit.
We debunked you so what you did was against the rules you also need more than 3 staff input
Don’t really have Time but i’ll try

Fraudrin:
-Without body
-Danafor hole said to be burning
-Danafor hole showed vaping/smoking

SD:
-Cannot regen after they imbued their swords with hellblaze (Black flames they enchant their swords with multiplying their power by 10)

Ban instance:
-Meli is shown to extinct his flames (They can’t be extinguished normally so Meli did in order to avoid affecting Ban fully)
-Only instance where he wasn’t bloodlusted or didn’t want to kill

Why would we use the only instance that is uncomplete to downgrade while There are so much feats that come in contradiction (Fraudrin + SD + Goddess Horn)

Also hellblaze would scale to darkness as i said earlier since it’s litteraly darkness fire

Yeah it is stated they can possess objects or people after their physical death they Also are shown to be able to exist as astral forms

Idk might be but it Also might not since We are waiting till the Meland fight to add lots of abilities i dont have Time to check

Can somebody explain what was applied here, and which staff members that agreed with the changes, please?

We were still debating that's against the rules
I’m pretty sure we don’t actually have a rule against applying CRTs even if discussion is still going as long as the required amount of staff have approved the changes. Work would never get done on this wiki if any person could eternally delay a CRT by continuing to argue on it

I’m pretty sure we don’t actually have a rule against applying CRTs even if discussion is still going as long as the required amount of staff have approved the changes. Work would never get done on this wiki if any person could eternally delay a CRT by continuing to argue on it
That's the new rules that I read you can't just apply changes when debates are happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back