• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon clan and Goddess clan and other abilities and resistance additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meliodas has Ice Manipulation even during his fight with Vivian, so how about I just put it in the high ranking physiology page?

Yes.

We're still discussing that for Monspeet and co, so I'd prefer to do it later.

Sure. I'll just put it on the physiology page.
Just a quick refresher what are the things your adding/added? Can you add this?

I've added the deconstruction stuff, heat stuff, ice stuff, melascula stuff, etc. Read back for the full details.

No point. Zeldris won't even be Island level+ once everything is finished.

I've added the deconstruction stuff, heat stuff, ice stuff, melascula stuff, etc. Read back for the full details.

Would demons with a pl above 88k have teleportation as well?

How many more people need to agree with this thread? Byashura already made the final nnt crt so what's the plan now?

Is there anything left to do here, or should this thread be closed now?

Please be more specific.
Fraudrin his body was destroyed and he survived without his body and was able to regen it over time does that count for type 2? here Would this also be type 6 immortality? Would demon regeneration be low godly over time? Does this apply to high-ranking demons as well?

We need to better organize the nnt profiles and add photos and explanations for new abilities even anime-only ones and standard tactics.
I think the commandments should be optional equipment for the demon king and other characters that absorbed more than one.
Nerobasta was within range of Grayroad and Derieri when she killed these two Demons. Curse resistance for nerobasta and possibly high-ranking goddesses to be added to the blog.
EDIT here For king, I think his durability should be higher with pollen garden and armour since his shied was able to block a portion of the sins combined attack(unquantifiable) and drole's and giants in general durability should be higher with heavy metal.
Regeneration negation resistance up to mid for high-ranking demons. We can also give demons resistance to regeneration negation up to mid for Esstrossa, monspeet and Zeldris regeneration from the graces which are accepted to negate regen. Here here and here here

Just the immortality types, not really knowledgeable on the verse, but if more knowledgeable people agree with it, it should be okay.

I looked at them, but as I said, I'm not knowledgeable enough to give a confident okay. If another staff/knowledgeable member says it's fine, it should be okay to add.

What Krukov accepted above can probably be applied, but it seems like a lost cause to get staff input regarding anything else in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back