• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Big Black Dragons Fight (Alduin vs Acnologia)

Thought of this match between these two.

At least 6-C versions for both.

Aldui

Acnologia

Speed is equalized. Alduin's Immortality is restricted.

SBA otherwise.

Alduin
And the Scrolls have foretold, of black wings in the cold,
That when brothers wage war come unfurled!
Alduin, Bane of Kings, ancient shadow unbound,
With a hunger to swallow the world!

Acnologia smells a Dragon
Achnologia In His Human Form

Lmao, FT couldn't get spited that hard.

Alduin: 2 (SITHISIT, Knight)

Acnologia: 0

Inconclusive: 0

A question though, couldn't Acnologia absorb Alduin's breath attacks?

Alduin's Type 9 should be restricted.

Also, Brute Force is a horrendous reason to vote.

That said, this version of Acno can't fly, so Alduin will fly and abuse his range advantage, combine that with Type 4 and Abstractism and a fairly simple win for Alduin is here.

Edit: Wait no he can fly, well Type 4 and Abstractism still give him the win.

Acnologia can't fly because? He literally came down from the sky when he meet up Erza and Wendy and don't even try to tell me he was in his dragon form cause it's impossible not to notice a freakin Dragon.

Dint notice the edit.

What about abstractism why does that help him?

Also immortality should be restricted for obvious reason.

Updated the OP to include restrictions on Alduin's Immortality.

Also where is the Abstractism on his profile and what does it impact as @Blanked noted?

Also, Alduin has a pretty decent strength advantage, it took the combined might of the Dovakiin and 3 Nordic heros to kill Alduin, each being comparable to people who shook the world, which is just under Islamd level+

Acnologia was stated to be superior to Baseline 6Cs, Alduin has a fair strength advantage.

It helps even more that he has a higher variety of ranged attacks, Meteor Storm in particular, and has thousands of years of combat experience, if we count his feats as World Eater, he's been fighting opponents with just as much expirience as him and with the same hax as him and survives.

Even if we don't, dude fought the Dragonborn and the 3 Nordics with him.

Might I add without Dragonrend and the power of a prophecy told by ancient scrolls that break the fabric of S&T Alduin would've curbstomped all of them. It was made very obvious that LDB is fodder to Alduin without DR.

And Miraak's word is very unreliable and he was underestimating Alduin, even beyond underestimation Miraak said that Alduin vs him would be a very, very tough battle

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Never said he did. But Alduin still holds the AP and Durability advantage.
Dragon slaying magic is super effective on Dragons so i would say that evens them. Natsu as town lvl was able to damage an at least city lvl dragon.

Also, Acnologia has soul manipulation which allows his dragons laying magic to rip dragons souls weakening them a lot.

That, said i not even sure about his Island rating since he is superior to Zeref he should be large island in his human form as well and i will see to make a CRT about it (sooner or later)

Why wouldn't it? He has taken Dragon souls as side effect from his dragon slaying magic unknown element which weakens the dragons like with Igneel and the other 4.

It was also shown in the movie how he fodderised the 3 dragons where one survived but had to do the same like other dragons(Igneel etc..) to "live" on cause he lost his soul.

Because I've been told multiple times that he absorbed the souls of dragons who were already dead, heard this a bunch on Acno vs Cole Macgrath

I don't know who said, but who ever it was, obviously doesn't know FT or else they wouldn't say something as funny as that.

Now Igneel and other dragons were alive and lost their soul in fact what dragons said is that after loosing their souls they were left in "half dead state", but never mentioned to be actually dead.

Cause you know if they were than they wouldn't be able to talk and fight and live... for obvious reason.

Back