• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Simon Belmont Vs Alduin

Simon Belmont Render
I will show you the might of House Belmont

Alduin
And the Scrolls have foretold, of black wings in the cold,
That when brothers wage war come unfurled!
Alduin, Bane of Kings, ancient shadow unbound,
With a hunger to swallow the world!

Simon Belmont

VS

Aldui

Equalized Speed

What stops the Thu'um from erasing Simon Belmont from history? Or rewriting his existence so he never learns his abilities and grew up as a peasant? I really don't see how Simon wins seeing as Alduin can resist Thu'ums. Which are conceptual in nature and adds to the song of creation. This is beyond everything listed on his profile.

Another thing Alduin could do is command the concept of time to obey his will slow Simon in time and devour him. I doubt he resists it on this magnitude.

Back