• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Dragonball) Vs Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
*Speed is Equalized
*Battle takes place at hogwarts

00c2ba2530413bbe5e52d709c88bc4a0.gif
dragon-ball-z-dbz.gif

Last edited:
Sakura has the AP Advantage here.

Anyways she kills Vegeta's cells until he just drops dead.

I, honestly dunno what to say here.

Sakura looks like she has more abilities, but uh... Pretty sure Vegeta has the advantage of range/mobility via flight.

I, honestly dunno what to say here.

Sakura looks like she has more abilities, but uh... Pretty sure Vegeta has the advantage of range/mobility via flight.
likely more experience, range/mobility and might get an instant Inconclusive if he resorts to blowing up the planet.

Sakura can just keep hitting and kill Vegeta's cells until he dies on top of having the advantage in power so...best girl murders.

Sakura's only win con is just beating the shit out of Vegeta and hoping he doesn't start flying and spamming ki blasts like he tends to do. Besides, I don't see the fight will last long enough for Sakura's healing. The second Goku started landing any hits on him he was ready to nuke the planet and call it a day. Idek how she would handle a Galick Gun.

I mean, can't she breathe in space and survive the planet destruction? Vegeta blowing up the planet is an L for him rather than Sakura.

The more I think about it, it's probably Vegeta's W. He's likely to fly into the sky and pelt Sakura with heavy Ki Blasts until she eventually dies, and if she hurts him too badly, he'll just get angry and go "F it", destroy the planet for forced Incon.

I can see Sakura winning this if Vegeta can't turn Great Ape
Vegeta's pride would most likely stop him from trying to play the outrange game and his cells would slowly but surely be killed by Sakura's punches
Sakura is also really good at evasion from her showings in the Sasori fight so if Vegeta does try to outrange her, he would most likely concede that battle eventually.
And if he does pull a "I'll destroy the Earth!11!1" He cannot breathe in space while ninja can with chakra. So it'll be her win anyway

Can we get scans for how Sakura's breathing in space? I always thought that Moon had a artificial atmosphere or smth.

Either way, Vegeta's pride may very well dictate that he doesn't let her so much as touch him. If anything, why should he bother with hand to hand against a measly opponent who can't even fly?

Vegeta's pride would most likely stop him from trying to play the outrange game and his cells would slowly but surely be killed by Sakura's punches
When Goku started beating up Vegeta in CQC his pride made him try to blow up the planet almost immediately. Also Vegeta getting desperate/mad and turning to KI blast spam is kinda his thing.

Again though, blowing up the planet won't grant him the W, Sakura can breath in space using chakra, Vegeta just gets himself an L.

Can we get scans for how Sakura's breathing in space? I always thought that Moon had a artificial atmosphere or smth.
7633423-egngqnuxkaevgfu.jpeg
Tl;dr Naruto was unable to manipulate his chakra to create oxygen for himself, so he was hooked to Sasuke's chakra pipeline who did it for him. Sakura should be able to do the same thing.
Either way, Vegeta's pride may very well dictate that he doesn't let her so much as touch him. If anything, why should he bother with hand to hand against a measly opponent who can't even fly?
That's a fair point. I still believe Sakura could maneuver around his ki blasts and seeing as her chakra that makes her strikes strong are what help her durability and healing she should be able to last fairly long in that situation.

When Goku started beating up Vegeta in CQC his pride made him try to blow up the planet almost immediately. Also Vegeta getting desperate/mad and turning to KI blast spam is kinda his thing.
I was moreso talking about him using ki blasts immediately the fight started but you right

Tl;dr Naruto was unable to manipulate his chakra to create oxygen for himself, so he was hooked to Sasuke's chakra pipeline who did it for him. Sakura should be able to do the same thing.
Wouldn't that just mean Vegeta blows up the planet and dies and Sakura floats around in space until she runs out of chakra and dies?

If there's no weird rule that gives Sakura the W for pretty much just surviving a bit longer than Vegeta this is probably inconclusive then. Sakura won't be able to put Vegeta down faster than him just ragequitting and blowing up the planet. If Oozaru isn't restricted tho Oozaru Vegeta slams Sakura on her neck faster than she can say Sasuke.

The more I think about it, it's probably Vegeta's W. He's likely to fly into the sky and pelt Sakura with heavy Ki Blasts until she eventually dies, and if she hurts him too badly, he'll just get angry and go "F it", destroy the planet for forced Incon.
My vote is Vegeta for the reason I stated in the first half of this message.

Back