• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Saiyan Saga) VS Gaara (New Era) (14-11-0) (GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which fight with urashiki are you refering to?

And guess what touched the sand moments prio to the hair?

At worst that is one inconsistency of the momoshiki fight
I have a problem with this because iirc, in order to absorb chakara he needs to open his hand in the direction of whatever he wants to absorb to do so

But even then

The sand only started to fall AFTER momoshiki grabbed gaara

Momoshiki punched the sand, and nothing happened, it only started to fall after momoshiki incapacitated gaara

Unfortunelly, we can't do that since the rules don't permit.
Rules are meant to be broken

images

yeah, i did that, goku is far worst than vegeta in this regard as well, since he is constantly using a technique that drains his stamina and ki, also contrary to vegeta goku's body was at its limits, so this point is really moot, in fact, after trying the genki dama once he got completely out of energy and couldn't even move his nose lol

so? when had i said that it didn't drop?

nope, what you said is since it has no real ground for it to be in the scene at all

don't ignore my earlier points that covered this, he was not once proven wrong in the scene, he is the one with the most knoledge in the thing, he has a pretty good validity when it comes to this, he was not even surprised after his power droped when he made the ball, which wouldn't make sense if he was wrong, again, do you have any good proof at all that vegeta was completely wrong in his own technique effect?

we can say for sure that goku was much, much worse, given all the evidence provided and the statements made

the whole "experience true terror as i unleash the true power of the sayans race and bla bla bla" that he does before even forming the moon ball thing

he also never said that he was because of a suposedly huge decrease in said power yet you are arguing it to no end

yeah, he gave a whole speech about sayan power and then said that he would unleash his true potential just to get weaker by a small ball of light that didn't look particularly powerful, no shit he was confused

it is not headcanon since i am giving up credibility with the context of the series, look at the definition dude

oh okay, but looking at the op i don't see anything related to speed in the op of that thread at all, seriosly the speed part upgrade was not accepted nor proposed

reading the thread this was not seen to be the case, also explain how could that possibly be refering to his peak condition when nothing of sorts is ever said at all?

i am saying that since he specifies power we can't really apply it to speed

ki is a device to detect ki? tf?

so? if by BP you mean PL, then that is wrong in how we scale things, very wrong

it is due to direct comparison to kaioken multipliers and even a weaker goku being stronger than freeza 100%, not because of BP shenanigans

it isn't and i am tired of having to keep repeating the same thing over and over

then my point stays completely the same

nah not really, if you want to compare to sasuke chidori then my point doesn't change at all

mostly because of no oportunity tbh

nope, read the rules again, the difference is not of 4 votes, therefore the match ends in an incon since they are so close in votes, a few hours to go

and to things that were not accepted or even proposed in the first place

the difference is not enough
yeah, i did that, goku is far worst than vegeta in this regard as well, since he is constantly using a technique that drains his stamina and ki, also contrary to vegeta goku's body was at its limits, so this point is really moot, in fact, after trying the genki dama once he got completely out of energy and couldn't even move his nose lol

so? when had i said that it didn't drop?

nope, what you said is since it has no real ground for it to be in the scene at all

don't ignore my earlier points that covered this, he was not once proven wrong in the scene, he is the one with the most knoledge in the thing, he has a pretty good validity when it comes to this, he was not even surprised after his power droped when he made the ball, which wouldn't make sense if he was wrong, again, do you have any good proof at all that vegeta was completely wrong in his own technique effect?

we can say for sure that goku was much, much worse, given all the evidence provided and the statements made

the whole "experience true terror as i unleash the true power of the sayans race and bla bla bla" that he does before even forming the moon ball thing

he also never said that he was because of a suposedly huge decrease in said power yet you are arguing it to no end

yeah, he gave a whole speech about sayan power and then said that he would unleash his true potential just to get weaker by a small ball of light that didn't look particularly powerful, no shit he was confused

it is not headcanon since i am giving up credibility with the context of the series, look at the definition dude

oh okay, but looking at the op i don't see anything related to speed in the op of that thread at all, seriosly the speed part upgrade was not accepted nor proposed

reading the thread this was not seen to be the case, also explain how could that possibly be refering to his peak condition when nothing of sorts is ever said at all?

i am saying that since he specifies power we can't really apply it to speed

ki is a device to detect ki? tf?

so? if by BP you mean PL, then that is wrong in how we scale things, very wrong

it is due to direct comparison to kaioken multipliers and even a weaker goku being stronger than freeza 100%, not because of BP shenanigans

it isn't and i am tired of having to keep repeating the same thing over and over

then my point stays completely the same

nah not really, if you want to compare to sasuke chidori then my point doesn't change at all

mostly because of no oportunity tbh

nope, read the rules again, the difference is not of 4 votes, therefore the match ends in an incon since they are so close in votes, a few hours to go

and to things that were not accepted or even proposed in the first place

the difference is not enough
Goku could still use Kaioken at that point which is why I’m saying stamina is a factor that needs to be considered Goku was still able to fight and use a technique that was injuring his body while injured

You implied it was a minuscule drop in power

What I said literally happens in the scene Vegeta creates the artificial moon and Goku says that Vegetas power dropped and then he said what could he be planning? Goku never said “oh wow what a weak ki blast” like you argued before

He wasn’t proven wrong nor was he wrong I was just saying that he said “may” which means he doesn’t know how much power would drop and was saying that it would drop a bit so no I’m not saying he’s wrong

Goku also has a lot of stamina as I explained above but yeah both were injured as I’ve said and the statements talk about what Kaioken can do but yeah some of those effects did happen to Goku as his body was sore from it

Idk what Vegetas speech about the saiyans have to do with anything I forgot why that was discussed

He literally said what could he be planning those are his exact words in the scan you act like I’m pulling this out of no where this is exactly what Goku says in the scan

I don’t see what his speech proves but again Goku wonders what he’s planning not any of this ki blast head canon you’re coming up with

No you’re not giving anything credible the scene gives enough context and my argument is using Goku’s exact words

It is in the op the Kaioken x5 thing where Goku not being able to keep up with Vegeta’s speed and mentioning that even with Kaioken x5 it wouldn’t change anything is used as justification plus this already falls under the note on db

I have no idea what you’re arguing here

He gets a power and speed amp and the guides state that it’s a 10x multiplier

I meant a scouter is a way to detect ki and a numerical value is given via the ki

BP is dependent on your ki and that is how we scale things I have no idea what you’re on about

SSJ is faster than Kaioken x20 and BP is also what a scouter detects from your ki

He’s compared to KKx5 Goku’s peak which is used as justification so yes it is a speed amp

Sasuke made a hole but the surface of his attack was smaller

Why does your point not change if Vegeta is even stronger at this state he’ll do way worse than what Sasuke did to his ultimate defense especially with the AP gap and the range of his attack

Wdym “No opportunity” he consistently doesn’t use it in character

The rules state that the character with more votes gets the W iirc

They were

What does the difference have to be? Because this is the first time I’m hearing this and I’ve never seen this done I’m pretty sure Incon is when they have the same amount of votes
you know that the color version is not in the original manga right? we generally do not consider color version to hold much water in comparison to the original release, also the dialogue is direct and non stop during the scene, there is no way more then a few short minutes have passed

okay, well already requested for this to be added so, no use discussing it now i guess
Bruh one character has more votes

Goku could still use Kaioken at that point which is why I’m saying stamina is a factor that needs to be considered Goku was still able to fight and use a technique that was injuring his body while injured
and in doing so he almost killed himself, and after a short exchange of him running away he immediatly fell down unable to move even his nose, his words, not mine

You implied it was a minuscule drop in power
it was a small drop in power yes, you said that i said that his power didn't drop at all

What I said literally happens in the scene Vegeta creates the artificial moon and Goku says that Vegetas power dropped and then he said what could he be planning? Goku never said “oh wow what a weak ki blast” like you argued before
you are saying as if he had said "his power droped that far, what could he be planning?" when all the situation was just him being confused about vegeta's speech, with the ball of energy he made being apparently weak, i never said that he said that, i said what was obviously apparent to him in that situation

He wasn’t proven wrong nor was he wrong I was just saying that he said “may” which means he doesn’t know how much power would drop
stop ignoring my point, he was not surprised about how much it droped after he did the ball, earlier he thought that he was only going to lose a "bit" the way he said that is more of an afirmation then a doubt like "i may lose my leg but i still have to go", the way the phrase is structured does not imply that massive leap you are proposing

and was saying that it would drop a bit so no I’m not saying he’s wrong
yes you are since you are saying it made him drop by a gigantic margin for him to be in the same boat as goku there

Goku also has a lot of stamina as I explained above but yeah both were injured as I’ve said and the statements talk about what Kaioken can do but yeah some of those effects did happen to Goku as his body was sore from it
his body was wrecked and at its limit, goku is far worst then vegeta, that much is a fact

Idk what Vegetas speech about the saiyans have to do with anything I forgot why that was discussed
because it was not only the ball that confused goku, it was the entire situation that did, so your point about why the drop in power would be big because of goku's reaction does not even work

He literally said what could he be planning those are his exact words in the scan you act like I’m pulling this out of no where this is exactly what Goku says in the scan
yeah and as i have explained that proves nothing on your point given the entirety of the situation

I don’t see what his speech proves but again Goku wonders what he’s planning not any of this ki blast head canon you’re coming up with
can you stop with the semantics? i stop calling it a ki attack a long time ago, i just said that this would be what he would logically think it was

No you’re not giving anything credible the scene gives enough context and my argument is using Goku’s exact words
while ignoring the context of the entire scene panels prior

It is in the op the Kaioken x5 thing where Goku not being able to keep up with Vegeta’s speed
speed is never mentioned at all

and mentioning that even with Kaioken x5 it wouldn’t change anything is used as justification
yes because it wouldn't, goku needed 10 seconds while also being extremely weakened and at his limit, he wouldn't even last enough for that to matter at all

plus this already falls under the note on db
no it does not, that note just says "if you gain more ki, you get faster and stronger" that's it

I have no idea what you’re arguing here
i have no idea what you are refering to

He gets a power and speed amp and the guides state that it’s a 10x multiplier
for power yes, that is the only thing ever said

I meant a scouter is a way to detect ki and a numerical value is given via the ki
okay then, so?

BP is dependent on your ki and that is how we scale things I have no idea what you’re on about
we don't scale BP linearly like that, we don't scale a 2x battle power number to be 2x greater in everything

SSJ is faster than Kaioken x20
yeah so?

and BP is also what a scouter detects from your ki
yeah, so?

He’s compared to KKx5 Goku’s peak
no he is not, he is compared to current situation goku hyptetical kaioken 5x

which is used as justification so yes it is a speed amp
stop with the strawman right now, when did i ever said that it wasn't a speed amp?

Sasuke made a hole but the surface of his attack was smaller
yeah, and the sand was still there to be reformed moments later, my point does not change in the slightiest

Why does your point not change if Vegeta is even stronger at this state he’ll do way worse than what Sasuke did to his ultimate defense especially with the AP gap and the range of his attack
unless you can prove that he can straight up vaporize gaara's sand then no my point does not change at all

Wdym “No opportunity” he consistently doesn’t use it in character
in all the fights he has been in he didn't had the opportunity to do it, because the guys he were fighting were either too fast or too far away for him to bother using it, address my point instead of repeating yourself

The rules state that the character with more votes gets the W iirc
no it doesn't at all, not unless the difference is of 3

They were
they weren't

What does the difference have to be? Because this is the first time I’m hearing this and I’ve never seen this done I’m pretty sure Incon is when they have the same amount of votes
the difference must be of 3 votes, less than that is considered an equivalent number and as such incon

Bruh one character has more votes
read above

and in doing so he almost killed himself, and after a short exchange of him running away he immediatly fell down unable to move even his nose, his words, not mine

it was a small drop in power yes, you said that i said that his power didn't drop at all

you are saying as if he had said "his power droped that far, what could he be planning?" when all the situation was just him being confused about vegeta's speech, with the ball of energy he made being apparently weak, i never said that he said that, i said what was obviously apparent to him in that situation

stop ignoring my point, he was not surprised about how much it droped after he did the ball, earlier he thought that he was only going to lose a "bit" the way he said that is more of an afirmation then a doubt like "i may lose my leg but i still have to go", the way the phrase is structured does not imply that massive leap you are proposing

yes you are since you are saying it made him drop by a gigantic margin for him to be in the same boat as goku there

his body was wrecked and at its limit, goku is far worst then vegeta, that much is a fact

because it was not only the ball that confused goku, it was the entire situation that did, so your point about why the drop in power would be big because of goku's reaction does not even work

yeah and as i have explained that proves nothing on your point given the entirety of the situation

can you stop with the semantics? i stop calling it a ki attack a long time ago, i just said that this would be what he would logically think it was

while ignoring the context of the entire scene panels prior

speed is never mentioned at all

yes because it wouldn't, goku needed 10 seconds while also being extremely weakened and at his limit, he wouldn't even last enough for that to matter at all

no it does not, that note just says "if you gain more ki, you get faster and stronger" that's it

i have no idea what you are refering to

for power yes, that is the only thing ever said

okay then, so?

we don't scale BP linearly like that, we don't scale a 2x battle power number to be 2x greater in everything

yeah so?

yeah, so?

no he is not, he is compared to current situation goku hyptetical kaioken 5x

stop with the strawman right now, when did i ever said that it wasn't a speed amp?

yeah, and the sand was still there to be reformed moments later, my point does not change in the slightiest

unless you can prove that he can straight up vaporize gaara's sand then no my point does not change at all

in all the fights he has been in he didn't had the opportunity to do it, because the guys he were fighting were either too fast or too far away for him to bother using it, address my point instead of repeating yourself

no it doesn't at all, not unless the difference is of 3

they weren't

the difference must be of 3 votes, less than that is considered an equivalent number and as such incon

read above
He got folded by Oozaru Vegeta and was looking for another chance to use the genki dama

if it seemed like I said that mb but I’m arguing that the drop is relevant enough and not as minuscule as you imply

Again Goku never calls it weak that’s pure head canon as I’ve said countless times I’ll quote word for word what happens after Vegeta makes the artificial moon “His power dropped as soon as he made that weird light to go that far… what could he be planning?” He never calls the moon weak but he notes that Vegetas power dropped and wonders what he’s planning as I’ve said countless times

What massive leap? The drop in power is legitarmly what surprises Goku word for word goku says “His power dropped as soon as he made that weird light . . . !” He is surprised

I’m saying that it’s quantifiable how much weaker they got from their injuries and that Goku especially has some good stamina

Again not quantifiable how much weaker they got which is why I’m just saying they both got injured simple as that

My guy my argument is literally just reaffirming what goku says you’re making an assumption that’s not applied my argument is just gokus words

I’m ignoring the context of the scan? You legit assumed goku thought it was a weak attack your “thought” is headcanon and my argument is based off the actual scan and words of the characters

It is in the op as it uses the kkx5 as a justification

He needed 10 seconds to focus his energy as said in the scan

No the note says a larger ki means you’re stronger and faster

I’m referring to the banter thing

Again a larger ki means you’re stronger and faster

My point is that PL is in relation to how large your ki is which we have a note for PL is detected by scouters which pick up the ki signature

Bruh.. we literally do scale BP like that if a multiplier is given SSJ is stated to make your BP 50x stronger and we see this with 3m to 150m the only time we wouldn’t do a multjlier boost is like the gap between Nappa and Goku being 2x in terms of PL but if there’s a stated multiplier we use it that’s literally the whole reason Ssj is accepted as 50x

It’s extra justification

so BP is relevant to how large your ki is

Read the op of the Oozaru and bardock crt it was accepted as so

Didn’t you argue that we couldn’t apply it to speed? So you’re confusing me now I thought you were against the speed amp now you acknowledge there is one?

When sasuke did it he made contact with Gaara’s body and it took a while for the sand to reform

He can do what Sasuke did but more easier and on a larger scale he doesn’t need to completely destroy it but just break it down into smaller parts

Even if that’s true he doesn’t use it consistently in character and the last time he did it was in the chunin exams (though I would like to see a scan of Gaara doing so in the chunin exams because I do not recall this at all)

Miscounted the votes but yeah it can be Incon since it’s a difference of 2 and not 3

They were

Yeah I know that now

I’ve read it Incon is fine though op should put the additional votes in the op before it gets put for incon

He got folded by Oozaru Vegeta and was looking for another chance to use the genki dama

if it seemed like I said that mb but I’m arguing that the drop is relevant enough and not as minuscule as you imply

Again Goku never calls it weak that’s pure head canon as I’ve said countless times I’ll quote word for word what happens after Vegeta makes the artificial moon “His power dropped as soon as he made that weird light to go that far… what could he be planning?” He never calls the moon weak but he notes that Vegetas power dropped and wonders what he’s planning as I’ve said countless times

What massive leap? The drop in power is legitarmly what surprises Goku word for word goku says “His power dropped as soon as he made that weird light . . . !” He is surprised

I’m saying that it’s quantifiable how much weaker they got from their injuries and that Goku especially has some good stamina

Again not quantifiable how much weaker they got which is why I’m just saying they both got injured simple as that

My guy my argument is literally just reaffirming what goku says you’re making an assumption that’s not applied my argument is just gokus words

I’m ignoring the context of the scan? You legit assumed goku thought it was a weak attack your “thought” is headcanon and my argument is based off the actual scan and words of the characters

It is in the op as it uses the kkx5 as a justification

He needed 10 seconds to focus his energy as said in the scan

No the note says a larger ki means you’re stronger and faster

I’m referring to the banter thing

Again a larger ki means you’re stronger and faster

My point is that PL is in relation to how large your ki is which we have a note for PL is detected by scouters which pick up the ki signature

Bruh.. we literally do scale BP like that if a multiplier is given SSJ is stated to make your BP 50x stronger and we see this with 3m to 150m the only time we wouldn’t do a multjlier boost is like the gap between Nappa and Goku being 2x in terms of PL but if there’s a stated multiplier we use it that’s literally the whole reason Ssj is accepted as 50x

It’s extra justification

so BP is relevant to how large your ki is

Read the op of the Oozaru and bardock crt it was accepted as so

Didn’t you argue that we couldn’t apply it to speed? So you’re confusing me now I thought you were against the speed amp now you acknowledge there is one?

When sasuke did it he made contact with Gaara’s body and it took a while for the sand to reform

He can do what Sasuke did but more easier and on a larger scale he doesn’t need to completely destroy it but just break it down into smaller parts

Even if that’s true he doesn’t use it consistently in character and the last time he did it was in the chunin exams (though I would like to see a scan of Gaara doing so in the chunin exams because I do not recall this at all)

Miscounted the votes but yeah it can be Incon since it’s a difference of 2 and not 3

They were

Yeah I know that now

I’ve read it Incon is fine though op should put the additional votes in the op before it gets put for incon
since you agreed on the incon point i will stop now
hey dude, it is 12 to 10 now, put it in the op

Alright here's the final tally. I myself vote Gaara FRA.
Let me know if I missed any votes.
This would be an inconclusive.

Votes:
Vegeta wins and goes to invade Konoha: @Myguy @Fezzih_007 @VinnyXD @Arkenis @GarrixianXD @ZoroNotZolo @Arnoldstone18 @FireSwordHero @KingNanaya @denisnic55 @Dragonite007 @Naeblis495
Gaara wins: @YoutubeForKing @Mickey1940 @jojo123 @YungManzi @SlendVeny @omegabronic @Nierre @RanaProGamer @ssgengar @Stryker861 @Padaruyos
Inconclusive:
You forgot me but yeah this is an incon

Votes:
Vegeta wins and goes to invade Konoha: @Myguy @Fezzih_007 @VinnyXD @Arkenis @GarrixianXD @ZoroNotZolo @Arnoldstone18 @FireSwordHero @KingNanaya @denisnic55 @Dragonite007 @Naeblis495
Gaara wins: @YoutubeForKing @Mickey1940 @jojo123 @YungManzi @SlendVeny @omegabronic @Nierre @RanaProGamer @ssgengar @Stryker861 @Padaruyos
Inconclusive:
Perfect, man this sure was a ride lol

Really good debate everyone. Since this has already been an incon grace since a while ago. Could we add this into their profiles as incon?

Now this is already in gaara's profile since grace period ended a while ago, now we just need someone to add to vegeta's, i already made the request

Votes:
Inconclusive:
You have forgotten me for Vegeta

Wait votes post grace period don't count?
Not really? When grace ends the results can be applied to the profiles, people voting after grace already ended with the match is added to the profiles already obviously does not count, this is why grace exists, to have a timer for a mtach to be considered concluded, if votes after that were to count every match would be eternal in a way, with the resulta being removed and changed of the profiles constantly, to avoid this possible abuse we have grace rules

Did you vote before Grace or during grace or just now? If you just now voted I don’t think it counts but if you voted earlier and we didn’t count it on accident then your vote should be fine
It was after grace ended, also dragonite's vote was also after, i counted

I'm voting late because it took me a while to read this whole thing. I'll vote for Vegeta. This is basically Kaioken Goku vs Vegeta until Vegeta goes Great Ape, and crushes Gaara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back