• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Androids Came Early?! (Delta VS Vegeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's an android, though. Does her power even work by channeling chakra?
I thought so how does Delta’s power work then? I assumed she had chakra I pretty much stopped watching Naruto after shippuden
How? What's the logic behind this
I don’t see what being able to attack on a cellular level would do to an energy attack
Yeah it can absorb energy attacks, I misread your part and thought you were saying he would throw ki blasts at Delta

Yeah but it still takes quite a bit comparatively.
Ah I see but my point was that he could cancel out her laser attacks with energy attacks of his own not that using energy attacks would work on Delta herself since she can absorb energy with her right eye but is there a limit to how much she can absorb as well since I recall Naruto beating Delta by making her overwork her absorption

Tried seeing how long it takes for someone to turn Oozaru but it seems to happen relatively fast in the manga panels I’m looking at since he looks at the artifical moon and then the next panel he’s shown he’s already an Oozaru

I don’t see what being able to attack on a cellular level would do to an energy attack
Her beams still have AP
is there a limit to how much she can absorb as well since I recall Naruto beating Delta by making her overwork her absorption
There is but I highly doubt Vegeta can make her hit that limit since he'd need Naruto levels of reserves
Tried seeing how long it takes for someone to turn Oozaru but it seems to happen relatively fast in the manga panels I’m looking at since he looks at the artifical moon and then the next panel he’s shown he’s already an Oozaru
Manga isn't exactly great at showing time frames since it's literal stills.

Her beams still have AP

There is but I highly doubt Vegeta can make her hit that limit since he'd need Naruto levels of reserves

Manga isn't exactly great at showing time frames since it's literal stills.
I know Oozaru Vegeta would be able to cancel those attacks out with energy attacks of his own

Depends what was the ap gap between naruto and delta?

I know but theres no stated time frame for Oozaru it’s just relatively quick

I know Oozaru Vegeta would be able to cancel those attacks out with energy attacks of his own
His AP isn't even 2x her AP, how would they cancel out?

Depends what was the ap gap between naruto and delta?
There is none, also it wasn't an AP gap, it was Naruto literally just overloading her with raw Chakra. Not AP

I know but theres no stated time frame for Oozaru it’s just relatively quick
Yeah but it still takes time, it isn't instant

His AP isn't even 2x her AP, how would they cancel out?

There is none, also it wasn't an AP gap, it was Naruto literally just overloading her with raw Chakra. Not AP

Yeah but it still takes time, it isn't instant
He would be able to fend it off with his ki it would either redirect the blast or cancel it out I guess?

Ah okay

Can she move instantly? There’s no given timeframe for Oozaru in the manga

He would be able to fend it off with his ki it would either redirect the blast or cancel it out I guess?
How? The AP difference isn't nowhere near that large for it to just do that, and Vegeta doesn't have attack reflection nor negation in his ability section
Can she move instantly? There’s no given timeframe for Oozaru in the manga
She can't move instantly. If there's no timeframe in the manga, the anime should be used to look at the timeframe.
Also,
in chapter 22, transforming takes 7-8 panels
chapter 208 it takes around 5 panels
chapter 232 it takes Vegeta more than 16 panels just to not transform and to be hit by a Ki Beam while Goku and the fat dude had enough time to have an entire conversation

How? The AP difference isn't nowhere near that large for it to just do that, and Vegeta doesn't have attack reflection nor negation in his ability section

She can't move instantly. If there's no timeframe in the manga, the anime should be used to look at the timeframe.
Also,
in chapter 22, transforming takes 7-8 panels
chapter 208 it takes around 5 panels
chapter 232 it takes Vegeta more than 16 panels just to not transform and to be hit by a Ki Beam while Goku and the fat dude had enough time to have an entire conversation
Then what would happen? Also that’s not attack reflection in the manga ki blasts can be fended off with other ki blasts all the time

Vegeta has full control of his Oozaru state and can you send the scans? The best scans I could find regarding this is this imgur link

Then what would happen? Also that’s not attack reflection in the manga ki blasts can be fended off with other ki blasts all the time
Sure but this isn't a ki blast
Vegeta has full control of his Oozaru state and can you send the scans? The best scans I could find regarding this is this imgur link
3f8a2972011f63b585b3ba28a49eb3d7.jpg
5f11c987017a4fd90008905374bc0be7.jpg
9c04ca88a68538403277a7671a0bd36b.jpg
c53eb09810ee2e0e5f63c25dfab031d3.jpg

Sure but this isn't a ki blast

3f8a2972011f63b585b3ba28a49eb3d7.jpg
5f11c987017a4fd90008905374bc0be7.jpg
9c04ca88a68538403277a7671a0bd36b.jpg
c53eb09810ee2e0e5f63c25dfab031d3.jpg
its a beam unless you’re implying her beam would overpower vegetas ki based attacks due to the power difference

I mean it’s still relatively quick unless Delta is the type of character to immediately go for the kill the second she sees something since if Vegeta senses the AP gap he’d turn into oozaru and either way Delta wouldn’t have the AP to one shot him in oozaru

its a beam unless you’re implying her beam would overpower vegetas ki based attacks due to the power difference
They'd likely just cancel out
I mean it’s still relatively quick unless Delta is the type of character to immediately go for the kill the second she sees something since if Vegeta senses the AP gap he’d turn into oozaru and either way Delta wouldn’t have the AP to one shot him in oozaru
They had an entire conversation, and Goku fired a Ki Beam at him.
Delta is an angry temperamental woman who attacks the moment she sees an opening and likes to be underhanded, as seen when she tried to snipe a child so she could hit Naruto

They'd likely just cancel out

They had an entire conversation, and Goku fired a Ki Beam at him.
Delta is an angry temperamental woman who attacks the moment she sees an opening and likes to be underhanded, as seen when she tried to snipe a child so she could hit Naruto
My guy… that’s what ive been saying and you were saying something about the ap gap isnt enough for it to cancel out when at bare minimum they’d just have to relative levels of power but in this case oozaru vegeta would be stronger

Those scans are after Goku overpowers Vegeta with KKx4 if it that was when Vegeta turned Oozaru he wouldn’t be talking about how he blasted him off

At the time of that conversation Vegetas looking for the moon but it’s gone due to Piccolo destroying it
GnO8hqR_d.webp

When Vegeta makes his artificial moon and looks at the moon Yajirobe wouldn’t be talking about how he blasted him off
uMK84Nc_d.webp

But that scan does show Oozaru’s transformations but it still wouldnt suggest it takes that long

Even if Delta landed a hit on vegeta while he was transforming she wouldn’t be strong enough to one shot him either way

My guy… that’s what ive been saying and you were saying something about the ap gap isnt enough for it to cancel out when at bare minimum they’d just have to relative levels of power but in this case oozaru vegeta would be stronger
I was talking about it being reflected
Those scans are after Goku overpowers Vegeta with KKx4 if it that was when Vegeta turned Oozaru he wouldn’t be talking about how he blasted him off
Oozaru transformation was still shown, numerous times, to take up a decent amount of time.

Even if Delta landed a hit on vegeta while he was transforming she wouldn’t be strong enough to one shot him either way
Sure, but if she hit him with one of her lasers in any more important part of the body, or any part of the body for that matter, he'd have a missing limb or would be literally one shot.

I was talking about it being reflected

Oozaru transformation was still shown, numerous times, to take up a decent amount of time.

Sure, but if she hit him with one of her lasers in any more important part of the body, or any part of the body for that matter, he'd have a missing limb or would be literally one shot.
It’d either get deflected or cancelled out whichever works best 🤷‍♀️ cancelled out makes more sense though

How long? it takes atleast less than 10 seconds I’d say I don’t think it’s relevant enough to affect the battle

Wdym he’d be one shot?

How long? it takes atleast less than 10 seconds I’d say I don’t think it’s relevant enough to affect the battle
These characters are FTL, anything over a second is far more than enough. Either way, the transformation takes enough time for people to have literal conversations during it.

Wdym he’d be one shot?
No, but he'd get an irreparable injury and potentially lose a limb.
Depending on where he's hit (for example, the head) he would instantly die because Saiyan's can't really live without a head

These characters are FTL, anything over a second is far more than enough. Either way, the transformation takes enough time for people to have literal conversations during it.

No, but he'd get an irreparable injury and potentially lose a limb.
Depending on where he's hit (for example, the head) he would instantly die because Saiyan's can't really live without a head
I looked at a clip and Delta just immediately going for the kill doesn’t seem like something she does when she fights Naruto they literally stare at each other for a couple seconds before exchanging in H2H Combat is it different in the manga?

If Vegeta already senses Delta’s a lot stronger than him and goes Oozaru she’d probably just look at him for a second and then start fighting making the short timeframe it takes to transform not matter since she watches Naruto go bijuu mode and does nothing about it as well

I looked at a clip and Delta just immediately going for the kill doesn’t seem like something she does when she fights Naruto they literally stare at each other for a couple seconds before exchanging in H2H Combat is it different in the manga?
But that's two evenly matched foes assessing each other.

This was before they even started to fight and after a bit of a conversation.
If she saw him taking a while to transform she wouldn't just stand there doing literally nothing.
In the fight itself, Delta doesn't even want to give Naruto enough time to get up. The moment she knocks him to the ground she tries to stomp his head in.
I mean im just saying that the fight wouldn’t end in a mili second like being claimed
No one is claiming it'd end in a milisecond
All I've claimed is that Delta wouldn't let Vegeta stand there for half a minute turning into a giant monkey. She's not stupid.

Delta stomps regular Vegeta

Oozaru gets negged by her beams
Becomes a bigger target here

+She has Regen to work against the occasional glancing hit if any

I haven't read DB but does the Oozaru grant flight?

If not, delta can just conveniently go outside his range and snipe him with her lasers

Might break

This was before they even started to fight and after a bit of a conversation.
If she saw him taking a while to transform she wouldn't just stand there doing literally nothing.
In the fight itself, Delta doesn't even want to give Naruto enough time to get up. The moment she knocks him to the ground she tries to stomp his head in.

No one is claiming it'd end in a milisecond
All I've claimed is that Delta wouldn't let Vegeta stand there for half a minute turning into a giant monkey. She's not stupid.
I’m saying the timeframe for Oozaru isn’t that long for it to be relevant in this battle and she waits a couple seconds before trying to kick his head in in the fight as well she gives him enough time for him to stand up and go bijuu mode

My guy Its not taking 30 seconds for him to transform is what I’ve been tryna say it’d take maybe a couple seconds but it’s not relevant enough for her to just bash her head in
Delta stomps regular Vegeta

Oozaru gets negged by her beams
Becomes a bigger target here

+She has Regen to work against the occasional glancing hit if any

I haven't read DB but does the Oozaru grant flight?

If not, delta can just conveniently go outside his range and snipe him with her lasers
He can hit the beams via ki based attacks and yes Oozaru grants flight

Oozaru is vegeta only hope in this battle.

I do not believe he is as arrogant as he was as in the later arcs so I believe he will resort to his transformation fairly quickly. Vegeta did somehow know that the kienzan was lethal so he would try countering those blasts with attacks of his own.

The Scouter Breaking will serve as a red flag to vegeta immediately so more reasons to transform.

It shouldnt also take too long in the battle to transform and as long as Vegeta keeps his AP advantage he can likely win.

Unless Delta has a way to knows about saiyan biology , I don't think she will realize the tail is the cause of the transformation.

I will vote for Vegeta via Oozaru + Countering her attacks.

My guy Its not taking 30 seconds for him to transform is what I’ve been tryna say it’d take maybe a couple seconds but it’s not relevant enough for her to just bash her head in
Goku and the fat dude have an entire conversation during the time it takes Vegeta to not even fully transform
I’m saying the timeframe for Oozaru isn’t that long for it to be relevant in this battle and she waits a couple seconds before trying to kick his head in in the fight as well she gives him enough time for him to stand up and go bijuu mode
Naruto transforming takes literally less than a second,
an Oozaru transformation lasts comparatively FAR more
It shouldnt also take too long in the battle to transform so as long as Vegeta keeps his AP advantage he can likely win.
Except it does take a long time for him to transform. Goku literally had enough time to HAVE A CONVERSATION WITH ANOTHER PERSON AND HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO SHOOT VEGETA when he tried to transform
AP advantage
A less than 1.8 times advantage?
What benefit would give that to him?
Delta not only has multiple bodies she can access, she can also regenerate however many times she wishes. Vegeta would have to transform into Oozaru, assuming he would be able to, and would subsequently have to beat her at least 3 times, all the while being basically a giant hit target and with no ability to regenerate.

PS:
This is assuming that Vegeta would instantly go Oozaru the moment they meet, and wouldn't even try to fight her.
Delta has a nearly 6 times AP advantage at the start. Take that as you will

Oozaru is vegeta only hope in this battle.

I do not believe he is as arrogant as he was as in the later arcs so I believe he will resort to his transformation fairly quickly. Vegeta did somehow know that the kienzan was lethal so he would try countering those blasts with attacks of his own.

The Scouter Breaking will serve as a red flag to vegeta immediately so more reasons to transform.

It shouldnt also take too long in the battle to transform and as long as Vegeta keeps his AP advantage he can likely win.

Unless Delta has a way to knows about saiyan biology , I don't think she will realize the tail is the cause of the transformation.

I will vote for Vegeta via Oozaru + Countering her attacks.
He uses Oozaru when he’s outmatched or his opponet is stronger but the scouter wouldn’t break scouters only break when a power level is increasing rapidly and iirc goku was listed as 180k on the scouter In the namek saga with High 5-A statistics too
I checked the manga, in the manga he transforms while she's jumping at him
15.jpg
16.jpg
It still takes a couple seconds boruto describes her body and Naruto goes bijuu mode before she can land her attack and this is also when they’re in the middle of combat the wait is even longer during the beginning of the fight a couple seconds to transform is not affecting the battle much

The order of events is wrong

Vegeta immediately transforms upon using the power ball technique. Did you take this from Manga Kakalot or something ?

Chapter 232 and Chapter 233 shows that the order of events to be very immediate.

Being a scientific ninja tool means Delta can fight without using Chakra, thus being impossible to detect with a scouter. I don't think she started really using her Chakra until she got serious against Naruto.

Now, even if that doesn't work:

-Regen makes her hard to kill
-She can absorb and redirect energy attacks
-Duraneg beams devastate Vegeta
-Her drone gives her a constant second viewpoint
-She self-destructs if she dies.
-Thrusters are a speed amp
-Transformation allows her to just impale a target as strong as Naruto.

The order of events is wrong

Vegeta immediately transforms upon using the power ball technique. Did you take this from Manga Kakalot or something ?

Chapter 232 and Chapter 233 shows that the order of events to be very immediate.
I’m aware of that im saying the timeframe isn’t very long if you’re responding to me but I’m not sure if you are but anyways power ball wouldn’t be needed here since there’d be a full moon
It wouldnt matter if the scouter broke or not. If only matters if vegeta knows his opponent is stronger and resorting to Oozaru
True
Being a scientific ninja tool means Delta can fight without using Chakra, thus being impossible to detect with a scouter. I don't think she started really using her Chakra until she got serious against Naruto.

Now, even if that doesn't work:

-Regen makes her hard to kill
-She can absorb and redirect energy attacks
-Duraneg beams devastate Vegeta
-Her drone gives her a constant second viewpoint
-She self-destructs if she dies.
-Thrusters are a speed amp
-Transformation allows her to just impale a target as strong as Naruto.
In Chakra I mean does she have Chakra inside of her? If she’s a being who can use chakra and has the source inside of her then she would be able to be detected? Also what are the multipliers for the speed amps she gets

Wait I forget is the battle going under the assumption that he'd have to use the Power Ball to transform or that the full moon would be out?

It still takes a couple seconds boruto describes her body and Naruto goes bijuu mode before she can land her attack and this is also when they’re in the middle of combat the wait is even longer during the beginning of the fight a couple seconds to transform is not affecting the battle much
Rephrase this sentence and use punctuation because I genuinely cannot understand what you're trying to say.
Oh wow it’s even faster than I thought the second it takes from Goku to get blinded by the light and reopen his eyes he’s already Oozaru nice
How is that in any capacity fast? It takes him multiple pages to transform while Goku does the typical Dragon Ball trope of "UOGH? AUGH? HUH? WHATS GOING ON? UGHH!??" and doing nothing.

Wait I forget is the battle going under the assumption that he'd have to use the Power Ball to transform or that the full moon would be out?
Full Moon is out

Rephrase this sentence and use punctuation because I genuinely cannot understand what you're trying to say.

How is that in any capacity fast? It takes him multiple pages to transform while Goku does the typical Dragon Ball trope of "UOGH? AUGH? HUH? WHATS GOING ON? UGHH!??" and doing nothing.

Full Moon is out
I was mentioning that when Boruto explains Delta uses a scientific body tool Naruto has enough time to transform into KCM and Delta attacks him

When Vegeta says burst and open it creates a blinding light catching Goku offguard and makes him say GUAH when Goku opens his eyes and is surprised Vegeta is already Oozaru so that is fast since he transformed roughly at the same time Goku opened back his eye

Yeah that’s what I said but it doesn’t matter anyways since oozaru’s timeframe is quick enough to not affect the battle
The reason she waited is because she had to pull her ******* leg out of the ground my guy.
When Vegeta says burst and open it creates a blinding light catching Goku offguard and makes him say GUAH when Goku opens his eyes and is surprised Vegeta is already Oozaru so that is fast since he transformed roughly at the same time Goku opened back his eye
He didn't TRANSFORM BY THE TIME HE OPENED HIS EYES, he BEGAN TO TRANSFORM, when he opened his eyes. We have like 4 panels of him staring at Vegeta transforming going "UAGH? GHUAH? HUUUH? WHATS THAT? HAAUGH! NO WAY!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back