• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta (Dragonball) Vs Sakura Haruno (Naruto)

OP plz restrict great ape
moai-emoji-dictionary.svg.png.webp

Imo, Vegeta crushing and/or pummeling Sakura is much more likely to happen than Sakura finding a way to get to his tail.

You know what, i change my vote again to Sakura FRA (so no grace, sorry guys)

I think her smaller size and superior LS would allow her to maneuver around Vegeta and get to his tail.
cant tell if this guy is serious anymore
the tail thing doesn't make sense, she doesnt do things like tugging limbs, why do you bring up his tail

I think her smaller size and superior LS would allow her to maneuver around Vegeta and get to his tail.

Anyway this reasoning has been addressed and you know it

Sakura has no knowledge on Vegeta, so she’s not going to fight her way to Vegeta’s tail. Especially, when Vegeta won’t sit there and let it happen.

I’m off to touch grass, this debate was entertaining.

Sakura has no knowledge on Vegeta, so she’s not going to fight way to Vegeta’s tail.
I dont think Sakura would need to know about the saiyans weaknesses to know this given it’s size and the fact that it’s one of the few parts of Vegeta’s body not covered in armor, it’s a fairly easy target, that's also while ignoring the fact that tails are generally weak points in the animal kingdom and as medical ninja Sakura as extensive knowledge on anatomy so it will be easy to deduce.

Lol.

It’s still a big leap of logic. Vegeta’s arms legs and head are not covered by armor. So why would ignore 70% of Vegeta’s body just to go for the tail and yank it out?

Did you forget Vegeta outskills her on top of his other advantages in that form? Stop tagging people’s opinions as rebuttals, let’s debate man to man

Under Normal full moon Vegeta would be like 10x earth level, with a Fake moon his power drops to a level a KK5 from Goku wouldn’t be enough according to himself .

with KK* 3 proving a match to his Garlick Gun ape vegeta using a fake moon should be >1.66x earth busting at most?

Under Normal full moon Vegeta would be like 10x earth level, with a Fake moon his power drops to a level a KK5 from Goku wouldn’t be enough according to himself .

with KK* 3 proving a match to his Garlick Gun ape vegeta using a fake moon should be >1.66x earth busting at most?

Fortunately, a real moon is present under SBA. So no point talking about a fake moon rn.

This match actually should have been over a while ago and ended in incon. There's a 24 hour grace period, and it ended with I think a less than 4 vote difference, so yeah.

However the other option is that vegeta just gets pissed and blows up the planet, which might seem like a victory for sakura given she can breath in space but im a bit skeptical about this, while Sakura could breath in space it isn't a passive ability and requires her to somewhat prepare for it, theres no reason given the fact that planet busting lasers aren't exactly common in Naruto for her to have the foresight to prepare for a vacuum. It’s more likely for her to be rendered unconscious before given the chance.
That's fair but also this is Vegeta we're talking about. I think she'd be able to catch on.

Back