• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Androids Came Early?! (Delta VS Vegeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delta faces Vegeta, the Prince of Saiyans, in a battle I threw together just because I felt like it.

Speed Equalized.

Starting Distance - 1 km

Fight Location - Rocky Fields (Dragon Ball FighterZ)

Now let's see the stats of our fighters!

DELTA:
HD-wallpaper-delta-boruto-kara.jpg

AP, DURABILITY, STRIKING STRENGTH: >312.8 Zettatons
LIFTING STRENGTH: Class T (6.97e+14kg)

VEGETA:
eegii-saiyan-saga-vegeta.jpg

AP, DURABILITY, STRIKING STRENGTH: 59 Zettatons, ~590 Zettatons as an Oozaru
LIFTING STRENGTH: Unknown

Character who showed up and lost to Naruto - 9 (GokuSparkle, Avengershows SlendVeny, JaxWolf4, Testarossa002, Padaruyos, Stryker861, inkownn, Nierre)

Character who showed up and "lost" to Goku - 4 (TauanVictor, TheGodOfICE777, BoastJr, DivineAura44)

Speaking of that, could we get Goku VS Naruto? (Incon) -

Last edited:
Well clearly Delta has an advantage against Base Vegeta, that much is obvious. Tbh even if Vegeta transforms, she might light beam his tail just because besides the detransformation thing, a tail being a weak point is pretty common sense. And besides that, Delta might dominate Vegeta so much in base that he doesn't get the chance to transform. It's literally like Kaioken x10 Goku vs Vegeta, just with a lesser speed difference. I think speed should be equalized to at least make it a little more even.

Btw, I'm voting for Vegeta due to his ability to close the AP gap with Oozaru and RPL, much more skilled in CQC, superior in LS and can just go for Planetary Destruction GG.

Someone who lost to a Naruto holding back is not capable of beating someone far more skilled and who will not flinch.

Would Naruto, and thereby my Android here, scale to Hagoromo, skillwise?

If so, Hagoromo should scale far higher than the likes of Roshi because not only did he have comparable experience, he literally invented the ENTIRE METHOD OF COMBAT that he was practicing, and basically the concept of Chakra Control as we know it. I mean, Roshi has Ki control, but he learned that from somewhere, not necessarily having the skill to invent it out of nowhere. Of course, Goku scales way above him, and Vegeta scales to that, but Hagoromo would as well.

If Naruto doesn't scale, disregard this.

Isnt this a Delta stomp?

Delta has
1. Dura Neg
2. Reflection/Absorption (If chakra works like KI)
3. AP Advantage

And speed is equalized.

I'm trying to find the AP for Oozaru Vegeta, since I don't know if we accept the 10x multipliers for the Great Ape/Oozaru forms...

Voting for Delta FRA;
Massive AP advantage, can absorb energy attacks to an extent, has regen negging abilities.

Vegeta would need actual time to go into Oozaru, and it's not like Delta would just sit on her ass doing nothing while Vegeta charges and throws a ball into the sky and begins transforming.

Voting Vegeta due to the AP difference as he doesn’t need to create a power ball and can just go Oozaru via SBA since there will already be a full moon

Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

Voting Vegeta due to the AP difference as he doesn’t need to create a power ball and can just go Oozaru via SBA since there will already be a full moon

Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.
Ahhh, I forgor about that.

Oozaru would only really give him a less than 2x difference. That's nowhere near enough to bridge the gap between Delta's hax. Plus he'd be bigger, so if one of Delta's lasers hit him he'd be GG

Oozaru would only really give him a less than 2x difference. That's nowhere near enough to bridge the gap between Delta's hax. Plus he'd be bigger, so if one of Delta's lasers hit him he'd be GG
What specific hax does her lasers have? Also Oozaru Vegeta is shown to be agile and fast even in Oozaru which even Goku pointed out and even with a hypothetical Kaioken x5 he wouldn’t be able to keep up with his speed

What specific hax does her lasers have?
Durability negation and negs regeneration.
Also Oozaru Vegeta is shown to be agile and fast even in Oozaru which even Goku pointed out and even with a hypothetical Kaioken x5 he wouldn’t be able to keep up with his speed
Great but he's still large and easier to hit.

There's also the fact that Delta has basically an extra sense with her weird satellite thing, and the fact that she can absorb and reflect attacks. She also has regen, as well as 3 extra bodies she can pop out even if Vegeta manages to destroy one of her. There's also her self destruct thingy she can pull with her bodies.

Plus, isn't it kinda OOC for Vegeta to immediately jump into Oozaru? Delta starts out with an INSANE AP advantage

Durability negation and negs regeneration.

Great but he's still large and easier to hit.

There's also the fact that Delta has basically an extra sense with her weird satellite thing, and the fact that she can absorb and reflect attacks. She also has regen, as well as 3 extra bodies she can pop out even if Vegeta manages to destroy one of her. There's also her self destruct thingy she can pull with her bodies.

Plus, isn't it kinda OOC for Vegeta to immediately jump into Oozaru? Delta starts out with an INSANE AP advantage
I see its durability Neg via attacking on a cellular level

Vegeta can still also use Ki attacks while in Oozaru as well so he could use small Ki attacks to fend off against those as well

It’s only ic If Vegeta senses that Delta is way stronger than to him where he would need it but Vegeta would sense that Delta is a lot stronger than him so he would definitely resort to it considering the massive AP difference

Vegeta can still also use Ki attacks while in Oozaru as well so he could use small Ki attacks to fend off against those as well
I don't know if Vegeta's Ki attacks could do much against them. Also, again, Delta can absorb energy based attacks and reflect them.
It’s only ic If Vegeta senses that Delta is way stronger than to him where he would need it but Vegeta would sense that Delta is a lot stronger than him so he would definitely resort to it considering the massive AP difference
Transforming still takes a large amount of time, Delta most definitely wouldn't just stand there watching him turn into an ape.

I don't know if Vegeta's Ki attacks could do much against them. Also, again, Delta can absorb energy based attacks and reflect them.

Transforming still takes a large amount of time, Delta most definitely wouldn't just stand there watching him turn into an ape.
Energy attacks wouldnt matter if her durability Neg comes from attacking from a cellular level then it should be able to get countered by energy blasts also iirc only Delta’s right eye can absorb energy attacks not the attacks themselves so I don’t see why that’d be relevant to Vegeta using energy attacks against her laser

Transforming into an Oozaru doesn’t take very long though

She's an android, though. Does her power even work by channeling chakra?

Energy attacks wouldnt matter if her durability Neg comes from attacking from a cellular level then it should be able to get countered by energy blasts
How? What's the logic behind this
iirc only Delta’s right eye can absorb energy attacks not the attacks themselves so I don’t see why that’d be relevant to Vegeta using energy attacks against her laser
Yeah it can absorb energy attacks, I misread your part and thought you were saying he would throw ki blasts at Delta

Transforming into an Oozaru doesn’t take very long though
Yeah but it still takes quite a bit comparatively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back