• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to find a fair match for Reinhard

Yeah, I mean, it's like I create a verse and then makes a CRT about it and write down random powerful things about my characters, no one would be able to says otherwise because i'm the author, and everything I says is a fact irrefutable.

DnW0 said:
something like that should have regulations tbh .... or else there could potentially be someone being like: "oH! hEre it says Character X destRoyed a PLANET. bbut planet is actually the name of The Infinite-D Multiverse" I mean DC did something recently regarding the 5th and 6th Dimension which has popped up in the 2018 Justice League comic

but that's rare anyways

While 1-As can be very good and interesting all 1-A fights about characters from different verses are garbage.

At this level of existence everything is arbitrary and can be extremely confusing, I have never liked battles between 1-As cause as the old saying goes the only relevant debate is who has the bigger infinity which gets old fast (Battles between 1-As in the same verse can be good or interesting however).

the only being above true nyr in masdara is Hajun as far as i can tell, the rest are well around hypnos level but will above by a alot.

I have no idea about the rest of the Gods. However, Habaki and Mercurius (albeit as a Throne God) scale directly from Hajun, so there's that.

It kinda depends on how high said Outer God is too, so I'll leave it at that.

Currently there are 9 Hadou Gods, some having their legionnaires/cells inhabiting the same level of existence they do.

Ren and Reinhard have shown to do so, the rest are kinda.. unexplored. There are hints that they can in Pantheon.

But Pantheon is dead.

Dies Irae Pantheon is the full name. It's a direct sequel to Kajiri Kamui Kagura, a what-if continuation of Marie's ending in Dies Irae.

Which is tentatively cancelled. ;-;

All Hadou Gods bar Ren and Amaterasu were dead post-K3, but they were, by unknown means, resurrected by Naraka to do his bidding, which is currently unknown.

will it ever be known? (hope intensfies). sounds like the series might come back since i heard the creator is still adding stuff to it.

guess he just needs someone or some entity to publish it for him? p╠Âe╠Âr╠Âh╠Âa╠Âp╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âr╠Âd╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âa╠Âv╠Âi╠Âo╠Âu╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠Â?╠Â.

And here i am working on a character who have a very nonsensical power in her eyes baseline 1A is just a bilions of "9"digits and above baseline is infinity and for her, infinity is just "one" while she has infinite of infinity power and the worst is that character is a fking isekai protagonist

Well, im just confused how to describe her power basically infinite above baseline 1A is just "one" and her power is infinite, so infinite of infinity well her profile Will not finish for about 2 or 3 month or even more since there is a lot of untranslated chapter

Well some people tell me she is close to Tier 0 but since that chapter is still untranslated so im not sure, DarkLK know about the character iam talking about

Mm, I doubt ths character will touch the Masadaverse like that but I im 0% familiar with unstranslated stuff and I do not mess with Tier 1-A at all.

Back