• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nyarlathotep vs Featherine Augustus Aurora. The day a fair match is found for it

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
No. This is not a joke. I actually think this might be fair

Both High 1-A.

Why the actual **** does anything matter besides that?

The Crawling Chaos: 0

Featherine Augustus Aurora: 0

Inconclusive: 0

nyarlathotep_by_douzen-d5i2s79.jpg

OIP.Ewia7BSjHAovonYQeIDqzwHaLC

Last edited:
From the profile, it says that Azathoth > Ultimate gods, who are baseline H1A iirc.

Featherine is baseline, but I'm not sure if Azzy can bypass the regen, and featherine cannot bypass Azzy's immortality.

In other words, boring incon lol

Wait can Azzy even touch a NEP 2 or Acasual 5? lol

For once, it isn't whose D is bigger. Now it depends on whose abilities is more bullshit.

Though, are the mythos' profiles outdated? Ability wise, I mean.

For once, it isn't whose D is bigger. Now it depends on whose abilities is more bullshit.

Though, are the mythos' profiles outdated? Ability wise, I mean.
it really depends on whos immortality is better and plot manip aint gonna save you against an immortality that shadows an above baseline tier 0

I was before you An infinite infinite infinite above infinite above infinite above above above infinite transcend above above above infinite transcend everything including words themselves before you.
I was there Infinity x Infinity before you

I was there before all of you, back in my day, we needed to create political speeches and wage bloody wars in order to get even the smallest CRTs accepted u weaklings

I was there Infinity x Infinity before you

i was before transcending before you.

i'm above that all. you cannot beat me.

because right now if you dispute me. i will drive your mind insane despite your infinity x infinity immunity throne.

and you can't do anything about it.

anyone i'm done talking about this lovecraft shit.

Madness Manip types 2 and 3. 2 is a mind manip which Aurora resists, 3 won't work against her since she is "naturally extreme or incomprehensible".

Madness Manip types 2 and 3. 2 is a mind manip which Aurora resists, 3 won't work against her since she is "naturally extreme or incomprehensible".
She doesn't resist however. also Azzy can just pimp slap her horns and GG

She doesn't resist however. also Azzy can just pimp slap her horns and GG
She doesn't have horns in her true form.

By defenition. Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
Her true form is exactly that.

Featherine can't permanently kill Azathoth and the latter can't bypass her regeneration. I'm also very doubtful the madness-hax will work that well. So, this is likely just an inconclusive.

Azzy's Madness Manip, and the OGs too for that matter, is based on their existence being incomprehensible to lower beings who would go mad from withnessing something their minds can't comprehend.

In a fight against someone on their (the OGs) lvl of existence, their Madness Manip shouldn't really be a factor.

Anyway, I vote incon for this.

If FAA outside the Tiering Systems then Azathoth is outside outside the Tiering Systems
All of those depends who's scaling the character, some can debunk those character to measly building level and put their character, let's say Yu Ilhan, to outside the tiering system, since discord scaling is practically weird asf.

Anyways let's not derail this thread anymore.

Back