• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to find a fair match for Reinhard

1 Nyar

1 Rein

@TCWB they have a Varies, therefore, Nyar has non 1-A avatars even if their strength is Unknown.

"The thread was there to prove that the Singularity could have a qualitative change, having one level "higher" being something entirely much "deeper" - in a metaphysical sense - to the point that anything from that last level multiplied by infinity won't do shit to it, and that is an extreme lowball, which was why I chose the word "immeasurably" to fit it. "Immeasurably deeper" means what it means, not even infinity from lower level would do anything to the higher level.

Makes no surprise, the thread was only understandable to someone who already has considerable knowledge on Kajiri Kamui Kagura already.

The whole point to it is that you can have these "levels" stacked up the as much as you want, but you will never ever be able to compare it to the gods, the gods are something else.

Their "unlimited overwriting" applies to the Singularity regardless of it's level of depth, to the Gods, there is no difference between the highest level of depth which is infinite levels of transcendence above baseline and 3D beings at all.

Singularity by itself will never topple a God.

To put it simply, we knew that the Gods were above the Singularity regardless of its depth, but we didn't know if the "deeper" level of Singularity translates to it being entirely transcendental or not, now we know."

-Raven

The guy will make a blog to clear things for those who don't know.

Ill just say what I said in another thread about Ren and change it to Rein since they have the same Taiji value.

Btw just a quick note im not saying which is stronger or who wins just saying whats changed with Masada tiering

"A God with 1 Taikyoku exists so far above the Singularity that infinite is to small of a word to describe it, the Singularity is infinite levels of transcendence above baseline 1-A.

With all this Reinhard has 90 Taikyoku, each level of Taikyoku is above the last conventionally greater than platonic transcendence."

(This would apply to Reinhards Law and him after basically 10 seconds)

If I could kudos this a million times I would.

I know people are gonna give me flack for saying what I just did and agreeing to that and to those people I say bite me.

I mean yeah you can say it's subjective to say that IMO something is trash, but generally speaking in any verse regardless of their power you want to be emotionally invested into a character or just enjoy the writing the general.

Verses that rely to much on what I call power fantasy, it falls flat and it feels stale and not really worth getting into outside of debating

Back