• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to find a fair match for Reinhard

I probably should clarify tbh...

Clearly I'm exaggerating. Hard. I have zero problem with 1-A in and of itself and I've seen really good 1-A verses. I'm not even saying that badly written is the norm. Obviously 1-A is just a tier and is not reflective of the writing quality of the verse in particular. Normally verses of that stature are more philosophical than anything else.

Yeah fair enough because it's possible to make a verse powerful while also putting in well written stories and characters, it's verses like Demonbane and such where those concepts are non existent

Reinhard has no real way of permanently stopping the avatars from just being spawned at the whims of nyar though. Perhaps I gotta go look back on the quotes of the Gates hierarchy it transcends

Wokistan said:
Reinhard has no real way of permanently stopping the avatars from just being spawned at the whims of nyar though. Perhaps I gotta go look back on the quotes of the Gates hierarchy it transcends
But would it really matter much if Reinhard is suppose to have higher AP?

EOM isnt that far into 1-A

Why is reinhard above the AP of nyarlatheop's true form? If he can't do shit to it the avatars never stop until Nyar just pumps one massively.

Somewhat off-topic & disregarding Suggsverse... must there be rules and regulations for someone who publishes via contract and then makes a profile on their own character?

DnW0 said:
Somewhat off-topic & disregarding Suggsverse... must there be rules and regulations for someone who publishes via contract and then makes a profile on their own character?
I think if someones makes a profile of their own character or makes a CRT of their own character, everything the author states would be WOG, meaning no one would be able to debunk these statements because they're coming from the author him/herself, so, everything the author states about their verse or character would be a fact.

something like that should have regulations tbh .... or else there could potentially be someone being like: "oH! hEre it says Character X destRoyed a PLANET. bbut planet is actually the name of The Infinite-D Multiverse"

but that's rare anyways

Back