• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to find a fair match for Reinhard

Basically im just copy paste, all of that above literaly there in the novel, you can read it yourself, there is no way i can explain something complex like that

Really? Then Hadou Gods must be ridiculous after that revision, i honestly doesnt know the difference between umineko ,CM or any stronger 1A character

pretty sure CM is still on top, followed by uminkeo then Masadara, however Hajun in the new upcoming tiering system is equal to feathrine and to top outer gods. Masadara doesnt really have a proper tier 0 as we barely have any information about narkara.

Most 1-A verses dont compare to those 3 tbh, Dark Tower might after a coming revison and there might be another one but most verses arnt close to that level.

Well for me its doesnt really matter, im just curious how strong she is compared to Masadaverse character and CM, if everything goes well i can finish her profile at 2 month or even 1 month

GLHF22 said:
Really? Then Hadou Gods must be ridiculous after that revision, i honestly doesnt know the difference between umineko ,CM or any stronger 1A character
at this point they are at each others throats just difference is masada has no true 0 Don't just die like that pantheon . As Willard H. Wright said: Don't think about it too much, you'll get a headache

@Overlord Uh actually i dislike answer like that, without any reason or explanation, its like bullshit for me if someone tell me something without proof, but since we talking about Masadaverse i cant say your statement is bullshit XD

Overlord4896 said:
pretty sure CM is still on top, followed by uminkeo then Masadara, however Hajun in the new upcoming tiering system is equal to feathrine and to top outer gods. Masadara doesnt really have a proper tier 0 as we barely have any information about narkara.
Well CM is still on top due to them having more than one tier 0

This thread seems to have devolved into flexing about verses, but ok...

There are my 'Poe' pieces and my 'Dunsany' pieces—but alas—where are my Lovecraft pieces?
~ Lovecraft​

Back