• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Trying to find a fair match for Reinhard

Whoa seriously? she becomes that powerful? I was reading the manga for it and was planning on reading the novel in the future...

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
I've heard of the Tier 1-A stuff before but never Tier 0. She is pretty hax do, that is for sure.
Not Tier 0 but close to it, well im also not sure about that

The story's quite enjoyable tbh

Although I am isekai trash...so my opinion is a bit bias

Edit:

It's definitely on the top of my read list now...that's insane.

@GLHF22 Lmao I knew that dude would cover something like that. He is the central haven for all isekais in this wiki.

PsychoWarper said:
From how the description sounds she wont touch Masada or CM but she could make it to 3rd place, also in most verses any Outer God or Hadou/Gadou God could qualify for current tier 0.
Yeah, especially TOAA IMO he is not qualified for Tier 0 but you know fanbase power

@Psycho

A Japanese people tell me she is maybe qualified for Tier 0, he read the entire novel so i cant just think its impossible

ahhhhh, too many tier 0s, that tier needs to be very, very exclusive. unless they are a supreme being in a similar transednece to beings such as yog and the creator they shouldnt be even considered for that tier.

GLHF22 said:
@Psycho

A Japanese people tell me she is maybe qualified for Tier 0, he read the entire novel so i cant just think its impossible
What your statement says the character doesnt hit tier "0". Not only that imo it isnt that impressive but ill tier that statement as inconceivably above 1-A tho

I mean tier 0 doesnt really quantifiable say she's comparable to or superior to Masada, CM or Umineko since multiple tier 0s are cosmologically inferior to those 3.

Its one of the reasons the tiering system is being looked at for revision.

PsychoWarper said:
I mean tier 0 doesnt really quantifiable say she's comparable to or superior to Masada, CM or Umineko since multiple tier 0s are cosmologically inferior to those 3.

Its one of the reasons the tiering system is being looked at for revision.
I don't know is she really comparable to those 3 or not but here is her profile its in Russian but you can translate that, i cant say the profile is really accurate but its good and detailed

Also will she physically be 1-A or will it just be her Eyes? Cause if its just her eyes or hax shed be a smurf.

Here some part of the cosmology

White Room- The Divine Region of Arovinas, this is the place where the Goddess adjusts and scales the global cosmology. The "Final Point", or White Room, is an element of the cosmic structure that the Goddess of Creation built.

End point- so Arovinas called this place that exists outside the universe. The end of everything, the beginning of everything. Everything in the world and every time axis is associated with this place. The universe is like a piece of software that is installed on one computer. There are many stored data on it, each of which forms parallel worlds. In the place where the creatures "jump" out of the universe, you can observe many other universes, and there are folders that collect them together. However, if you look outside the folder, there are countless such folders, and if you go outside the computer, there will be countless such computers. The universe is such a thing. And this is the place of God, a purely white world that extends endlessly. There is no such thing as "how far", there is only "everywhere and everywhere." Countless black wires running here and there the constituent universes are everywhere. Midgard is one of the infinite existing universes, a small, tiny world breathed in by stars, galaxies and galactic clusters.

Dimensionless canvas - in the whitest room there is no time and space in any form. This canvas acts as a kind of "background" for the global setting, which is modified at the whim of Arovina. That is, the space superconstruction is built and built up within this plane of existence.

An infinitely stretching hierarchy - The World Cosmology of the White Room is entirely and completely dependent on the desires and whims of the Goddess of Creation. Within the framework of the White Room, it is capable of arbitrarily building up an infinitely stretching structure of infinite dimensions, each layer of which is a molecule in an environment of infinite higher space, coexisting with an infinite number of the same cell-molecules. And the higher space, in turn, is similar for an even higher layer of existence. And so on to infinity.

A dimensionless existence - in this space there is no concept of size, anyone who entered here has the same size as Arovinas herself. The creatures that entered the White Room are independent of the settings of the infinite cosmic hierarchy of quality plans, preserving their size and strength on any of them, be it 1 or ∞. The growth of the cosmic structure for them is only a background, or decoration, without affecting them in any way.

Transcendence to the canvas - in view of the dimensionless nature, any creature in this plane of existence will retain its strength at any level of the White Room. That is, all of the above abilities will act on any of the qualitative planes of existence, fully retaining all their strength, despite the fact that there are infinite differences between the layers.

PsychoWarper said:
Also will she physically be 1-A or will it just be her Eyes? Cause if its just her eyes or hax shed be a smurf.
Maybe She Will be like Reinhard, a 3D with 1A ability and resistance

I mean Goddess of creation can qualified for Tier 0 since pretty sure she is above TOAA and our MC Beat the shit of her

i phrased myself wrong, its impressive for an isekai and as a powerful verse, but not in comprasion with umineko,mythos and masdara.

Maybe She Will be like Reinhard, a 3D with 1A ability and resistance

Tbf thats not super super rare on this wiki at this point

Overlord4896 said:
i phrased myself wrong, its impressive for an isekai and as a powerful verse, but not in comprasion with umineko,mythos and masdara.
As i said thats not all, there is some statement that said she can be stronger than infinite of infinity, and infinitely stronger than that and infinitely stronger than before and so on to the infinity, thats when she fought Goddess of creation, basically both MC and Goddess of creation is not limited to the cosmology, in fact the cosmology increasing based on their Will,they create the cosmology itself, its just like Hadou Gods law

Goddess of creation want someone equals to her

While our MC wants to be stronger than anything

Because our MC wants that the cosmology increasing even more than before the layer become more infinite than before

I don't feel like stroking my own ego, but stacking more layers will not help you reach the Gods (Hadou/Outer) as they completely transcended such state of being.

That is, unless the difference between each layer is something ridiculous.

However, I think we've already gone too far off the rail.

i am sorry and ik youre trying ur best, but your explantion is completely throwing me off with all the infinites and stuff. i get the cosmology point but that still doesnt show that its comparable to these three verses, for example a takiyou difference is much, much greater than even beyond infinite, its unquantifable. its similar to the mythos with the higharchy of outer gods and even the gates where each difference is not mere infinity or greater, but its Indeterminacy in difference which is the highest difference around (i think) that is beyond quantification. i am sure if i see a better explanation i will be more convinced but thank you for trying to explain atleast.

I mean the whole infinite stuff its literaly there, so if you want to complain tell that to the author because he use words infinity too much

Its said both is not affected to white room the white room is affected by them, the difference between layers is still untranslated but as it said infinite of infinity Can be just one layers and there is infinite layers or even beyond that, but better wait to it fully translated to make it clear

ill wait for the translation however, its a powerful 1-A verse but i dont see how she is tier 0 even with all of that as the new tiering system revision will have very high quotas for who can get that tier.

Ravenous4th said:
I don't feel like stroking my own ego, but stacking more layers will not help you reach the Gods (Hadou/Outer) as they completely transcended such state of being.

That is, unless the difference between each layer is something ridiculous.

However, I think we've already gone too far off the rail.
They are transcends the state of change itself yet Goddess of creation forced the state of change to the former gods and kill them, and then built the white room and its infinitely stretching hierarchy and give all creature her power, and born our MC with desire "to be stronger than anything"

Transcendental Self-Consciousness - however, even all of the above (explanation above), is only a pale shadow of the real power of the Goddess of Creation. All that has been described before is just a game, a game of big explosions and squeezes, a game of ability, a game of quantitative and qualitative power. In fact, the power of the Goddess of Creation is indescribable and arbitrary beyond that; she does not need any abilities, no weapons, or anything else, in the most direct and comprehensive concept. What has been described before is the authority of the "Domain of God," but it does not apply to God himself. As soon as Lufasu reached the same state as Arovinas, all that has been described above - now has no meaning and is marked as unnecessary. Although, of course, she can use any of those abilities, just out of a whim.

God - there is no concept of power. Concepts, meaning, even the limitations themselves, all this is created by God. These concepts are not in his kingdom. Create yourself without permission. This is the divine power, You - you can All.

Perfect condition - all this time the Goddess of Creation was absolutely unattainable for any attacks from the perspective of a dimensionless canvas, however her status was not absolute for her similar being, Transcendental Self-Consciousness could hurt her, albeit temporarily, this was possible solely due to the personality of Arovina herself , she was looking for herself equal for many billions of years, respectively, her status was in that particular state of her personal identification, so an equal being could damage her. Thus, Lufas, who achieved a similar indescribability, with a wave of her hand blew Arovina's hand, in the form of a temporary wound.

You are strong, but I am stronger - in the kingdom of God there is no point in thinking about strength. "The limit of strength , " "How strong I am," there is no point in thinking about such useless things. There is only one thing worth thinking about: "You are strong, but I am stronger." This is an absolute law. "The ultimate universe?" I have not the foggiest idea. Infinitely rising power? I do not care. Can you redefine any parameters? So what. I am stronger than all of them. "That is how Transcendental Self-Consciousness works. From now on, the statuses of Lufasu instantly turn into a state of infinity, and infinities continue to be displayed at any level, regardless of the height taken, no matter how complex and large the cosmic structure is, Lufasu will still be truly infinite on any of these planes of existence, they, their complexity and quantity, in principle, means nothing to her. There are no more techniques or special weapons, it is tiring to think about it [?] . The power of any blow is unlimited.

Personal perspective - a creature with such power can become stronger, only from the perspective of itself, or a similar creature. There are no restrictions in principle, Arovinas is able to arbitrarily and qualitatively build up strength relative to itself, without any restrictions. In other words, when she attacks a creature similar to herself, she strikes with unlimited power, the attacked creature, in turn, strikes back to infinity stronger than this, and so on, an arbitrary number of times, the collision of attacks of such creatures is capable of sweeping away hierarchies of super-dimensional planes and those above them, and so on, but since all this has absolutely no meaning or significance, all this will not be enough even to cause at least 1 scratch to any of them. "This" goes beyond battle, if before it was a game of increasing and decreasing influence, a game of big explosions and contraction, now it's not even a battle. This is an endless battle, reaching infinity, infinitely multiplying infinity, again and again.

Self-awareness- however, even all of the above does not affect Transcendental Self-Consciousness. The absolute personality of Lufasu cannot be destroyed even by a creature with a similar level of power, which can all of the above. If the strength of her body depends on herself and her personality, then her self-consciousness is not restrained even by this and, in principle, can not be destroyed. The very fact of "death" is an abstract something that is not in the area of "possible achievement", no, it is a purely personal characteristic, it is self-refutation, such a creature can be wounded only if it wants to. That is, in simple terms, if the Goddess of Creation Arovinas has been looking for an equal for billions of years (a doll from a meta-sandbox that will not do what she is told), she stopped at the fact that she found herself equal. Lufasu is a completely different case Lufasu is not looking for his peers - Lufasu is the strongest. Therefore, in the battle between them, Lufasu will still come out victorious, although they have absolutely identical power, she simply considers herself stronger.

Can someone tell me how strong she is compared to Hadou Gods?

Back