• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Funny doesn't start with Love Train he gets his bones shattered but if Funny can paradox first then he should take it but Dedede has the huge AP advantage

>"Funny has acess to Love Train, but doesn't start with it."

This seems kinda unfair.

SBA gives Valentine the range advantage, as he doesn't have reasons to approach normally. I start Inconclusive, thinking Valentine.

>"Funny has access to Love Train, but doesn't start with it."

The Love Train is a passive barrier. He can't just randomly activate it or de-activate it.

That said, can resurrection save DDD from Paradox?

DMB 1 said:
That said, can resurrection save DDD from Paradox?
It can't, it's just an items that resurrects him while his body is dead. No Mid-High regen included.

I will later remove this, DDD faced alternative dimension versions of himself twice, this being Shadow Dedede from the Mirror World and Parallel Dedede from Another Dimension.

DDD himself will will not be attracted or blow up by them, the effect is a in-universe thing, no one generates it.

What verse equalization does is make the effect still being a thing outside of JoJo (which is still iffy), but against someone who has been in the same supposedly deadly position it means nothing. This was mentioned in my huge JoJo thread, somewhere.

That is the equivalent of making a hax in one verse a completely indefensible thing on other verses that can resist the same power. DDD's body physics doesn't make him blow up, so he doesn't.

Problem is when that hax doesn't exist in the verse, so obviously no one can defend against it. Maybe original DDD's body doesn't go kaboom, but maybe the parallel universe penguins summoned by D4C do, bringing down DDD with them. We don't give resistance to powers just because the two verses' physics work differently. For all we know, maybe only things specifically taken from Funny Valentine's worlds explode when everything else doesn't.

TriforcePower1 said:
We don't give resistance to powers just because the two verses' physics work differently.
We absolutely do, if in one verse everyone has type 1 acasuality and immunity to poisons then those are aspects the characters there own, anything not being lethal outside one's own verse is an excuse when facing the very same thing outside of it.

They go kaboom for a reason; "2 cannot exist as the same in one dimension". Original DDD doesn't blow up. The other DDD may also be unaffected.

In fact, forget the immunity to poisons, acasuality in all its types is proof enough and the best example.

╠ÂH╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Â'╠Âb╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âa╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠ÂD╠Âe╠Âd╠Âe╠Âd╠Âe╠Â,╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂP╠ÂU╠ÂS╠ÂH╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âm╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âo╠Âj╠Âo╠ ╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠Âe╠Â!╠Â

But, according to that logic, a guy that can make go kaboom in his verse should be able to continue to make guys go kaboom in other verses unless they resist the thing that makes them go kaboom.

I mean, I guess you can redo it if you want. Funny still has BFR that works, though I feel like this should have its own thread.

Eficiente said:
The other DDD may also be unaffected.
Re-evaluating this, if one Valntine being immune makes all Valentines not have the effect then no DDD gets affected by this.

Back