• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Paradox wouldnt work on even low godly regen, he came back from existence erasure, paradox functions as existence erasure, paradoxing wouldnt do shit. Also is the money draining only for mid godly or low godly? How much money does he have? And how fast does it drain? How does The Presidents Mind Manipulation work? Funny seems to be at a disadvantage here without Love Train. I'm gonna vote for the president, takes it mid diff, unless someone elaborates more on his abilities

Ask a The Gamer expert.

President will struggle to kill Funny, too. Funny would need to die instantly, more or less. Otherwise, he just gets his ass into another universe with D4C thanks to a speck of dust or something and gives D4C to a much less fataly injured Funny Valentine.

Sure but I'd gamble much more on the President being able to land a one hit insta kill on Funny before running out of Money than Valentine being able to paradox him multiple times to try and whittle him down. That and the president has thousands of years of experience so he has an intelligence advantage. My vote is still for The President

hmmm... I still think Valnetine could pull this off, just due to being way harder to kill.

Also, how much money does the president have? I mean, Merger sponge could work for bit, I guess.

It's not known how much money it needs for it's offensive and defensive powers. From what I can tell on the profile, President usually runs away before that happens.

Did someone say a Gamer expert?

Yea, Valentine doesn't have much against flying opponents, and basically the entire President battle happened in the air. President's summons will just rush down Valentine and overwhelm him faster than he can pull out clones to replace himself, and Funny Valentine is only a single stand capable of doing one thing at a time.

>President's summons will just rush down Valentine and overwhelm him faster than he can pull out clones to replace himself, and Funny Valentine is only a single stand capable of doing one thing at a time.

That's an awful thing to do, the more opponents Funny has the better he is in battle, given he can effectively phase through his opponents, appear from out of his opponents (see Dio and Wekapipo) and sneak attack others without the target realizing, utilize the opponents to move to alternate dimensions, etc. Also if Funny sees that he's up against more than one enemy, he tends to piss off immediatly and gather duplicates to even the playing field, and faster then he can gather duplicates? He can appear nigh instantly with a handful (idk how but he gathered a handful in a few seconds multiple times) and can move between dimensions instantly as long as the needs are fulfilled to activate it.

That doesn't help if he's being killed just as fast as he's resummoning, if not more.

You do know he doesnt have to stay right? He can just piss off to a different universe while he gather the duplicates? I dont see anything on the profile that suggests that the president can attack Funny whie he's in a different dimension or follow him.

Back