• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Reinhard is haxed to hell I was wondering if Funny Valentine with Love Train could stand up to him.

Story: Funny Valentine dies after being killed by Johnny but not really, he just got Isekai'd by his stand D4C to a Fantasy World and he still has the Holy Corpse parts along with Lucy Steel. He sets out to remake a new United States of America in this strange World using the Corpse Parts to bring power to his new Nation, However they begin to see Valentine's new progressive nation with all of its "Inalienable Human Rights" "Removal of Monarchy and Start of a Democratic Republic Government" and "Emancipation of the Slaves making them Free" to be too much of a threat in its forwardness and that it might inspire other people to start revolting in their own nations. And so they decide to try and crush his state but America being a newly founded nation still does not have the infrastructure nor economy to support a massive war against all of the neighboring Empires so he makes them an offer, "Send me your Greatest Most Powerful Warrior and I, The President of These United States shall do Battle with him and If i emerge victorious you must let my nation stand with no further interference". They accept George Washingtons request for a Duel to either Death or KO (but it has to be Very Decisive) and of course, they send Reinhard, and the battle is set in mid day in a lightly wooded area near the Ocean similar to where Johnny killed Valentine. The Battle Begins, And Funny Valentine suddenly begins to Glow a Brilliant Yellow...

As stated The battle takes place in essentially where Johnny, Gyro, and Valentine fought, There is a crowd of onlookers from all of their respective nations far away enough from the battle where they wont be hurt but can still be heard. Valentine starts attracting the Ocean to their battlefield before their battle starts and can start to BFR it away sometime into their fight.

Funny Valentine has D4C Love Train and his standard equipment, his gun, an american flag,his fathers handkerchief, Hot Pants Cream Starter, and whatever objects in his vicinity. Reinhard also has his standard equipment

They Start 125 Meters apart.

Speed Equalized

Other than that SBA apply.

FIGHT!

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Funny_Valentine

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Reinhard_van_Astrea

no i mean, he has to physically get reinhard between 2 objects and transport him close enough to paralell dimension reinhard and i dont remember if Love Train follows FV to alternate dimensions

Sure when against other 8-Can but Reinhard is 6-A and a **** ton of hax up his sleeve, I'm not saying it's impossible I'm just saying I doubt valentine can just go "merger sponge gg" since he has to leave the safety of Love Train

Bedroombedrock said:
Sure when against other 8-Can but Reinhard is 6-A and a **** ton of hax up his sleeve, I'm not saying it's impossible I'm just saying I doubt valentine can just go "merger sponge gg" since he has to leave the safety of Love Train
Valentine can bring a reinhard thats just a normal human to the base universe because thats how infinite multiverse works

For once, tiering is irrelevant, as valentine would never let this get to H2H, considering his...less than perfect record when it comes to that.

I guess he can but even as a normal human Reinhard is still incredibly strong without being a sword saint he just wouldn't have any hax like abilities. That and it'd take quite a while to find a weaker Reinhard since it took him in his own words "countless dimensions" before he found Diego with The World. Also is that a vote for funny zel?

Current score is Funny:1

Reinhard:0

Also the range advantage is pretty negligible it's a little over 100 meters and they both could cross that length in seconds

wait i just remembered Reinhard has 1st and second attack immunity as in his blessing lets him automatically dodge the first attack thrown at him regardless of his awareness so Funny will definitely need to work and be sneaky to bfr him. Also he could go and look for a non sword saint Reinhard but he'd have to know about his abilities and strength and neither of them have any previous knowledge

Thats actually a lit story that i would love to see.valentine as the ruler of the rezero verse would be epic

dunno about ruler, not very america like. But it would be interesting to see his wacky hijinks trying to recreate america in a fantasy world.

yeah, the vote is for valentine. And, that 1st and second attack immunity is useful, but... if valentine just shoots him a few times, it's gone. (once he figures it out, that is.)

Again no previous knowledge, that and Im not too familiar with Re:zero so idk how that blessing would work, it could work as an automatic defense against attacks that are life threatening and powerful but idk if it works for just general attacks that he could easily dodge himself, itd be weird if a normal person tried to punch him and his blessing activated, might have to get some members knowledgeable on rezero in here because I have 0 idea

I believe it works like he auto dodges attacks, if it's much faster or homing/guaranteed to hit like gae bolg it'll hit him

ah I see, so if he auto dodges attacks Valentine would need to be aggressive to try and bfr him away, granted he has a good speed advantage so he could pull it off, dunno how much auto dodging would help without equalized speed

Mhm, I might not know a lot about JoJo but I'm pretty sure Valentine himself can only has athlete movement speed and can't close the gap unless I'm missing something so Rein Getsugas him into another isekai.

Also I'm pretty sure Od Lagna will try and interfere in some way if Reinhard is about to get BFRed or turned into a sponge.

Darn i just saw speed isnt equalise lul,not sure about movement speed but funny's reaction speed is MFTL

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Yeah but he first needs to get in range and reaction speed won't help him cross 125m
he dosent need to he can teleport himself to another universe grab reinhard then teleport near the first reinhard and boom

I changw my vote to incon,not sure if valentine can bypass type 8 immortality and rein cant bypass love train. Valetine prob controls the fight but got bored bcause rein aint dying

GiornoGiovannaF said:
100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Yeah but he first needs to get in range and reaction speed won't help him cross 125m
he dosent need to he can teleport himself to another universe grab reinhard then teleport near the first reinhard and boom
Yeah, idk how exactly it works but I assume he isn't just dropped on top of Rein unless he's in the same place as him or is he able to use to travel distance as well such as going from one universe's America to another's Europe or something like that?

So he can teleport to any location in another universe and thus can teleport from another universe to any location in this one? Am I getting this right or does it "just work".

the first, with a pinch of it just works.

(I've read SBR about 4 times, and I understood who shot Johnny the first time...)

Actually I don't think Valentine ever just teleports to some random far away place in the alternate dimension he always appears in the same spot or in the surrounding area, same with teleporting back into the main universe he never appears wherever, he always shows up somewhere in the surrounding battle area, example would be when fighting hot pants and diego in the train car he didn't show up in the same spot but out of Hot Pants back who was only few meters away. So Funny can reappear from any solid object within the area, which should be a couple dozen meters at most from what he does in character. So Tsar bomba is correct to dimension hop and teleport on top of Reinhard he would need to first cross the distance to about a couple meters from him

I'm don't see how his immortality can stop him from turning into a sponge and obliterated.

Also D4C blitzes badly.

It wouldn't, it just wouldn't permanently kill him as he would probably resurrect via his weird rezero Jesus. And does he? Does it even matter? D4C is 8-C so he can't actually hurt him even if he can keep up in hth. Although if more people think Funny Valentine blitzes too hard I can equalize speed

Eveen if you equalise speed the result is gonna still be a incon then because they both cannot kill each other.

Valentine gets bored and yeets himself to another dimension FRA.

Honestly this is incon, whatever happens to Reinhard Od Lagna should try and prevent or fix but since we haven't exactly seen it happen there's no way to predict how this will play out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back