• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 things more I would like to point out in this match.

• We don't know how much damage Love Train can take before getting bypassed, if someone wants to interpret that an attack with a higher tier can do that then that's fine.
  • If Reinhard can't be BFR'd then Love Train should do nothing here. Love Train throws misfortune into other parts of the world, that is all the extent of his Luck Manip, targeting misfortune. As that's hax it has no applicable durability.
  • Valentine isn't always inside Love Train, he needs to be outside of it to attack, be it by taking his whole Stand outside or only its arm. That's not to say that he would keep attacking someone he can't harm, but still.

I would assume any kind of decent spatial manipulation attack and or a High Multiversal attack could overload it's deflection to other parts of the world or infinite dimensions. Though idk if you can get past an infinite barrier with infinite attack. Also wdym Love Train would do nothing? BFR via teleporting him to another dimension manually doesn't work on him because he resists dimensional bfr hax by other characters in his verse, however that only applies to his person and all of his attacks or attempts to hurt Valentine would get deflected by Love Trains probability manipulation

Alright the vote now seems to be

Funny Valentine - 0

Reinhard - 0

Inconclusive - 7

We can now start grace

Should we try and get this added?

Love Train was never described to be made of infinite universes, "nigh infinite durability" doesn't exist, it's either infinite or not.

It's deflection is to other parts of the world, not to other dimensions. It's not an infinite barrier. Why can't Reinhard just punch him?

Reinhard cant punch him because love train would deflect the energy elsewhere and stands can only be killed by other stands. Also Love Train is made up of infinite dimensions and while yes it does also deflect misfortune to other parts of the world it also deflects it to other dimensions it shouldn't be ha
Screenshot 2019-12-09-19-58-14
Screenshot 2019-12-09-20-00-10
rd to infer this from
Screenshot 2019-12-09-20-02-08
statements

Reinhard can punch him because Love Train would not deflect something with resistance to BFR, "stands can only be killed by other stands" is a NLF. As said before Love Train is not made up of infinite dimensions, if you want that to be the case then make a CRT, it was rejected many times before and it's not on his profile, the claim does nothing. I don't care about those images, the only users who would post them in a thread already this long would just interpret whatever they feel like it from them, I don't have time for guessing. What I can tell from them is that Valentine's Notable Attacks/Techniques is outdated next to his Range.

Johnny Joestars Spin Bullets from Tusk Act 3 also resist BFR and they were all deflected by Love Trains Misfortune Deflection, clearly that shows that Love Train can bfr deflect even attacks that resist BFR. So no, Reinhard cant get past Love Train, you're not even knowledgable on Re:Zero or Reinhard nor how his bfr resistance works. The Re:Zero expert admin who came to shed light on the fact also agreed on incon, because he resists a character who can send people to other dimensions which is what regular D4C does. Also Y E S i k n o w stands aren't the only thing able to kill stands no need to point out the obvious. But it definitely fits here as to my knowledge Reinhard can't hurt a stand so he cant hurt D4C. Also where was it rejected? His range only states "At least Planetary" which basically just means

PlanetaryÔëñAnything past planetary aka infinite dimensional walls

Less than or equal to

Ok, what are stands actually considered and what would be needed to damage them?

And since when does "at least planetary" mean infinite dimentional. You know there are other things in the cosmos right. Even if it does reach every alternative universe I still doubt it extends past the world he's one. Like I don't think it reaches light years away less there are feats of it working on people far away from Earth.

Stands don't have a super concrete definitions because araki is pretty inconsistent, but I would most likely describe them as selectively intangible, semi physical, representations of ones psyche, fighting spirit, and somewhat ones soul. They are not something as simple as a soul but generally that's what they are. What would be needed to damage them? Any ability that let's you harm intangible supernatural beings, or harming the stands user. Its almost 4 AM for me rn so forgive me if I'm missing some. Also Love Train is usually agreed to be a gateway to an infinite number of dimensions/parallel universes and it essentially works by deflecting any misfortune directed towards Valentine to anywhere in those other dimensions. Idk why Efficiente is saying it only has planetary deflection range since everytime Love Train is mentioned it's called a Dimensional Wall

100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Ok, what are stands actually considered and what would be needed to damage them?
Finally, someone flippin said it. I'm getting really sick and tired of Jojo fans constantly shifting between whatever interpretation of a stand helps them win the match. If a character has soul-hax they suddenly have nothing to do with souls but if a character just has NPI they're still intangible cause "only a stand can harm another stand".

This isn't aimed at anyone on the thread but is just something really annoying I've seen with certain Jojo matches.

it's not that they have absolutely nothing to do with souls, it's just that calling them souls or that they act like souls would be dishonest

Bedroombedrock said:
it's not that they have absolutely nothing to do with souls, it's just that calling them souls or that they act like souls would be dishonest
It's not their nature that I'm bothered with but rather how people are really inconsistent with what they actually are and what is needed to actually harm or interact with them and this may lead to victories that might not be genuine.

Also NPI is Non-Physical Interaction.

Bedroombedrock said:
Johnny Joestars Spin Bullets from Tusk Act 3 also resist BFR and they were all deflected by Love Trains Misfortune Deflection, clearly that shows that Love Train can bfr deflect even attacks that resist BFR. So no, Reinhard cant get past Love Train, you're not even knowledgable on Re:Zero or Reinhard nor how his bfr resistance works. The Re:Zero expert admin who came to shed light on the fact also agreed on incon, because he resists a character who can send people to other dimensions which is what regular D4C does. Also Y E S i k n o w stands aren't the only thing able to kill stands no need to point out the obvious. But it definitely fits here as to my knowledge Reinhard can't hurt a stand so he cant hurt D4C. Also where was it rejected? His range only states "At least Planetary" which basically just means
PlanetaryÔëñAnything past planetary aka infinite dimensional walls

Less than or equal to
That resistance was prematurely added to the profile, the feat where Valentine tries to bfr that he does so, and they just come back via Homing Attack. Love Train used to have High Universe level durability via the same stuff. That last part is just unmotivating.

Hey buddy I'm just going off the profile, you'll have to make a CRT if you think it's innacurate, personally i think the reasoning is solid but still. Act 3 bullets resist BFR, And regular D4C couldnt bfr them, D4C got upgraded to Love Train and they were all sent away. Also I'm still waiting for that thread that it was agreed he only has planetary deflection range.

im using a bit of irony seeing as how he told me to make a CRT about Love Train if I thought it had more than planetary deflection range, and he made an argument that act 3 doesn't resist bfr but it's not on his profile, relax

There is not a CRT about Love Train having planetary range in deflection, that's just logical for the statements saying just that, what they are would be many CRTs about Love Train not being made of infinite universes or being an infinite barrier, which was claimed before.

No, if you're referring to your old JoJo CRT it was agreed that Love Train was not MADE of infinite universes/dimensions so it did not warrant a 3-A or 2-C durability tier and should mostly be regarded as a hax ability and stated as such on his page, however it was agreed that Love Train did deflect misfortune across an infinite number of parallel dimensions it is the gateway to or as Weekly put it "Love Train is basically a giant portal that leads to infinite dimensions where anything shot at Valentine just goes in and gets sent away" paraphrasing.

I don't remember that nor do I think it's accurate, how old would that be? Either way I don't care to keep talking about it in a vsthread.

So I'm actually pretty new to this wiki in terms of making vs threads not the site itself, so how do i go about getting this added to their profiles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back