• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100 Megaton Tsar Bomba said:
Now since charecters in Re:Zero can interact with perfect clones of themselves (body and soul) would it even work. I mean I know they're not the same as alternative versions from other universes but the whole reason why D4C works is because it's how the JoJo world functions and we're in the Re:Zero world.
Not quite the same and hence not applicable.

He doesn't need to grab him Valentines only needs to get an object, person, or himself between two objects to transport them to an alternate dimension and even water counts so he could, also Considering valentine could find an alternate world diego with THEWORLD which has timestop when the original Diego has scary monsters a dinosaur ability I'm pretty sure he could, maybe not a completely helpless Reinhard but probably a non sword saint Reinhard

Well to be honest while it accepted fan-canon that Satella brought Subaru to this world it's never been confirmed and the possibility of it being done by a "higher being" is still on the table.

The other would be his 80% resistance to yin magic that has space-time hax.

Well first of all are you sure Vallentine can even grab another Rein since he was born with his powers the existence of a Rein without powers is questionable.
What even? There can easily be a version of the Re: Zero world that's just like our mundane world where no supernatural stuff exists.

Also a common misconception, Funny Valentine does NOT travel to alternate Universes or alternate Realities, he travels to Alternate Dimensions. Very different things

TacticalNuke002 said:
Well first of all are you sure Vallentine can even grab another Rein since he was born with his powers the existence of a Rein without powers is questionable.
What even? There can easily be a version of the Re: Zero world that's just like our mundane world where no supernatural stuff exists.
The world of Re:Zero is upheld by Od Lagna, a god like bring that is the source of all live, mana and it keeps it from falling apart as it is flat (or half a sphere). This type of world can't exist without magic.

Not possible TacticalNuke, Valentine can't go to entirely different realities, only to alternate parallel dimensions, he would just go to a parallel dimension of the Rezero world with small variations but he cant go to a normal world stop spreading this misinformation

Bedroombedrock said:
Also a common misconception, Funny Valentine does NOT travel to alternate Universes or alternate Realities, he travels to Alternate Dimensions. Very different things
A dimentson is like length, width, height, time etc.

Everytime he travels to parallel dimensions in SBR there is always the existence of stands, the main characters, and the SBR race, the only difference was that there weren't the Holy Corpse Parts and Funny didnt have D4C

Bedroombedrock said:
Not possible TacticalNuke, Valentine can't go to entirely different realities, only to alternate parallel dimensions, he would just go to a parallel dimension of the Rezero world with small variations but he cant go to a normal world stop spreading this misinformation
Alternate versions of the universe he is currently in. I am not saying he can go to some different verse altogether. And alternate reality, universe, dimension etc. mean the same thing in this context and can be used interchangeably.

No he doesn't, reread SBR even on his own profile it clearly states he goes to alternate dimensions not Universes

Realities and Dimensions are not the same, okay sure ill grant you that Dimensions and Universe can be somewhat interchangeable but even with that you forget that they're P a r a l e l l dimensions, it's stated theyre neae identical but have small variations between them so he'd be very hard pressed to find a normal Reinhard anywhere

"Dimension - a measurable extent of a particular kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height."
In fiction, a dimension can be used to refer to a reality that is separate from the actual reality. For example, pocket dimensions.

TacticalNuke002 said:
"Dimension - a measurable extent of a particular kind, such as length, breadth, depth, or height."
In fiction, a dimension can be used to refer to a reality that is separate from the actual reality. For example, pocket dimensions.
I very well know but it's still a misuse of the term.

okay but enough derailing the thread with semantics, can we agree that finding a normal human level reinhard would be nigh impossible? If we can I'd like to move on, he can still paradox a normal Reinhard with literal water and if you'd read the story and battle assumptions it won't be hard. Now I'd like to discuss Reinhard's bfr resistance because i have 0 idea how they work in depth

We literally note on this wiki that "dimension" gets misused all the time in fiction, people have forgeten it's real definition and assigned a new one to it.

We literally note on this wiki that "dimension" gets misused all the time in fiction, people have forgeten it's real definition and assigned a new one to it.
You will find that people know the difference between the mathematical/physics definition and the literature usage.

Also, we're derailing.

Bedroombedrock said:
okay but enough derailing the thread with semantics, can we agree that finding a normal human level reinhard would be nigh impossible? If we can I'd like to move on, he can still paradox a normal Reinhard with literal water and if you'd read the story and battle assumptions it won't be hard. Now I'd like to discuss Reinhard's bfr resistance because i have 0 idea how they work in depth
If you wanna be technical about it a Reinhard without blessings can exist but he'll still be almost as strong as now.

As for ressistance to bfr I'm not sure either but lets just say Vallentine can find that one Rein that isn't haxed.

He could but first he'd need to have previous knowledge on Reinhard's hax which neither do and it's not entirely out of character for him to try and bfr a main universe person to alternate dimension to paradox them. So id say its pretty important to try and find out how Reinhards bfr resistance would interact.

I still vote incon, the empires realize it's a pointless battle because they can't defeat each other and they sign a cease fire peace agreement treaty like north and south Korea have today

Possibly, but the only re zero Expert here is Stalin and he either doesn't know or doesn't want to elaborate on how strong Reinhard's bfr resistance is and this thread is mostly made up of JoJo fans, myself included, so I don't wanna say he paradoxes and bfrs him if it'll turn out he can't and it's just incon because Reinhard cant get past Love Train

Current vote

Funny-0

Reinhard-0

Incon-2

Fine I'll go bother Pegasus with this but I don't trust his judgement too much since he thought Ros is equal to small Puck and not big Puck despite it contradicting WoG.

Yikes idk if that's good or not I only watched the rezero anime and that was 2 and a half years ago, I do t want someone with fault information. If you are going to get him do you at least trust his judgement on Reinhards bfr resistance and other hax?

BFR won't work,Beatrice Al Shamac can do that, it sent the great rabbit to another dimension.

Reinhard resists all curses and debuffs and yin magic, Al Shamac working on him would be laughable, only authorities works on him.

If It's speed equalized, don't see how funny could even touch Reinhard due to precognition and instinctive reaction.

That said, a Reinhard without his blessings is still just as srtong, just has no hax. Don't know if such a Reinhard exists though since the world is boosting him for some reason, not even his predecessors are this boosted, he obviously serves a purpose.

Looks inconclusive to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back