• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah this is shaping up to be a hard inconclusive. I guess Valentines only hope of winning or at least incapacitating Reinhard is to find a Haxless Reinhard somewhere between the alternate dimensions which while not impossible should be very difficult as he went through as in his own words "countless different parallel dimensions" to find alternate world diego with the world. That Said Reinhard has no hax to get past Love Train in any way so my point still stands

Valentine is being greatly exaggerated as usual. I'll give my reasons soon.

• Bring a second Reindhart is not an easy process, he needed to trick the other versions of Diego (the first time), Wekapipo, Hotpants and Diego (the second time) to bring them to another universe, and they all wanna to kill him.
  • Valentine can't bring a Reinhard that's just a normal human nor that's how infinite multiverses works. It needs to be stated that that's how the multiverse works for the latter to be the case, and Valentine never did anything like that before, if he was able to do that he would be a moron for not doing that always. Valentine specifically never found his father in any universe and had a hard time looking for a living Diego (also he wasn't looking for a Diego with The World, only one alive, that Diego just so happens to have that Stand as far as we know). Heck how would Valentine even know that the other Reinhard is a normal human?
  • Valentine would definitely start with H2H, and be creative after that doesn't work.
  • Valentine can't teleport anywhere with D4C, only to the same place in other universes.
  • Both not being able to kill each other is quite false, there is this girl named Lucy near Valentine, if she dies Love Train is no more. Reinhard doesn't know this but all the lights between Lucy and Valentine make it interpretable to deduce.
  • The merger sponge thing leaves blood drops after annihilating 2 persons as shown with Wekapipo.
  • The merger sponge thing doesn't destroy the soul, Stands get the same damage as the Stand users.
  • Valentine has only BFRd attacks and dumb non-Stand users, someone as fast and intellectually competent when it comes to superpowers could notice that they went through something, and, if that happens, they would try to go back through the same thing, which will work as that's what D4C does; It makes "portals" and leaves them open for anyone to use. It's not as if the victims were to just always notice themselves before being BFR'd and after that, anything with equal speed could also notice process of being BFR'd.

If Valentice literally goes to far away from Lucy he loses Love Train. None of that stuff that happened before that proves anything as none state your points, yes Love Train is Valentine's ability and he can get around a dozen of meters away from Lucy...so what?

yeah you got a point but rei needs to take lucy as fast as possible if not she dies then some godess is going to be born or something like that i dont know what happenes then

Stop spamming images, just link them. Also the scan about the description of D4C Love Train proves my point.

>"valentine said that lucy was gona die but didnt care"

Valentine would have had the power by himself after that, not before when, again, getting to far away from Lucy makes him lose his power. He was getting chosen by the corpse parts and that process needed to be done finished, as it could be interrupted. There is a reason why Lucy is in his Standard Equipment even tho he isn't carrying her, as in you would need a CRT to remove her from there.

Eficiente said:
Stop spamming images, just link them. Also the scan about the description of D4C Love Train proves my point.
>"valentine said that lucy was gona die but didnt care"

Valentine would have had the power by himself after that, not before when, again, getting to far away from Lucy makes him lose his power. He was getting chosen by the corpse parts and that process needed to be done finished, as it could be interrupted. There is a reason why Lucy is in his Standard Equipment even tho he isn't carrying her, as in you would need a CRT to remove her from there.
ok i get it but calm down a little bit i still dont know how this wiki works

Ok then. For reference, those images are still small when opening in another tab and enlarging them.

I guess i should've been more specific when doing my story and battle assumptions, but in this story Valentine no longer has the problem of having to protect Lucy Steel per say as if anyone R E A D M Y S T O R Y you should be able to figure out that Valentine has already been in this new isekai world for at least a couple of months and Lucy has completed her transformation into a giant Jesus Burrito, so that point is kinda irrelevant. But **** i guess ill be going down each of these points on by one so DONT spam me with a billion points at once I'm going one at a time

Actually it is as easy as that, so long as he can get him between two objects and i assume make some physical contact he can use bfr, not that any of this matters since Reinhard resists bfr any ways, water, blood, and glass all work, it shouldn't be impossible for Valentines to find a normal reinhard without hax and get him between those things

Bedroombedrock said:
I guess i should've been more specific when doing my story and battle assumptions, but in this story Valentine no longer has the problem of having to protect Lucy Steel per say as if anyone R E A D M Y S T O R Y you should be able to figure out that Valentine has already been in this new isekai world for at least a couple of months and Lucy has completed her transformation into a giant Jesus Burrito, so that point is kinda irrelevant. But **** i guess ill be going down each of these points on by one so DONT spam me with a billion points at once I'm going one at a time
your story sucks

Well regardless of Efficiente's arguments which while valid complaints still don't really change a lot about this matchup being an incon in my opinion. So can we please have another vote? Also keep in mind that BFR via dimension travel won't work on Reinhard if he has hax, he'd have to find a Reinhard without them aka non sword saint, before voting. This thread blew up way more than I thought it would, but so far the score seems to be

Funny Valentine:0

Reinhard-0

Inconclusive-3

Main universe Reinhard and most parallel dimension Reinhard's would be immune to dimensional bfr, he could find a non sword saint Reinhard somewhere between dimensions but he'd be very hardpressed to find him. The Nations/Empires who agreed to this fight will probably call for a ceasefire or something but yeah Inconclusive-6

Can we get one more vote to either wrap up this thread as an incon an go into grace or a vote for either of them if you have an argument to make?

To clarify, I didn't say that the results were wrong, I was just pointing out things exaggerated about Valentine. Idk anything about Reinhard.

hmm. Well, Off topic, but I did in fact adopt the Jojo Villain Battle Roayle on the DBF, so would you mind reading through my FV bio?( to make sure I got everything right? I may have read the part four times, but someone else will always know more.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back