• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow is not the only 2-B supporters tho, other people who argued in favor in a respectful way should also be allowed but it isn't a bad idea

It would have to be limited to only a few people or else you know people aren't gonna realize it's staff only or not care enough.

It should be on a staff thread, and we can give a few supporters permission. But only the more well behaved Sonic supporters are allowed to comment I will say. Example, ShakeResounding, MyHero, Maverick, ShadowWarrior, and I think Darksspine will be allowed to comment. Others may, but should preferably politely ask an Admin on the thread for permission.

@Theuser

Medeus should start the new thread, but Shadow can write an easy to understand summary for him to post if you wish.

@Greenshifter

A staff only thread in which only Shadow is allowed to reply seems like a good idea, yes. There are too many posts here for the staff to efficiently deal with.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It should be on a staff thread, and we can give a few supporters permission. But only the more well behaved Sonic supporters are allowed to comment I will say. Example, Shake, MyHero, Maverick, ShadowWarrior, and I think Darksspine will be allowed to comment.
Could I comment if that is okay? Promise I'll behave like a Doberman and give retrospective insights. Plus I haven't talked to MYHERO in a while. Lol

Antvasima said:
@Theuser

Medeus should start the new thread, but Shadow can write an easy to understand summary for him to post if you wish.
Yes, this is exactaly what I wanted, to Shadow writte the summary in favor of 2-B

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Is it alright if I can follow the new thread?, I'm still not convinced by either side although a fresh start might be helpful I guess?.
Can I follow that thread too if it's ok?

TheImagineBreaker121212 said:
DarkDragonMedeus said:
It should be on a staff thread, and we can give a few supporters permission. But only the more well behaved Sonic supporters are allowed to comment I will say. Example, Shake, MyHero, Maverick, ShadowWarrior, and I think Darksspine will be allowed to comment.
Could I comment if that is okay? Promise I'll behave like a Doberman and give retrospective insights. Plus I haven't talked to MYHERO in a while. Lol
If that's your reason for wanting to comment on it, no.

Medeus will get to decide which members that have been constructive and polite enough to participate.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It should be on a staff thread, and we can give a few supporters permission. But only the more well behaved Sonic supporters are allowed to comment I will say. Example, ShakeResounding, MyHero, Maverick, ShadowWarrior, and I think Darksspine will be allowed to comment. Others may, but should preferably politely ask an Admin on the thread for permission.
Sure ignore me

And a staff only thread? No offense, but most of the staff, by most I mean Matt, DDM, Ant, and the like, don't know much about Sonic and will make this upgrade situation even worse. I guarantee it.

They don't need to know Sonic inside and out. Their job is to review the information presented and see how it stacks up with our standards and tiering system, which is all Medeus is doing.

They actually do considering context is a thing. And second some of the staff members have a bias which clearly shows. It's not uncommon to see regular members know more than the staff. Like students knowing more than college professors.

Then it's Shadow's job to make the context crystal clear so no-one can manipulate statements to their liking, also you guys can still just follow the thread and ask some staff to relay the messages if necessary.

Corgi the Gen Z God said:
They actually do considering context is a thing. And second some of the staff members have a bias which clearly shows. It's not uncommon to see regular members know more than the staff. Like students knowing more than college professors.
Can you please stop with the constant bashing, you're derailing this far in Than it needs to go if at all. Not every of these staff are knowledgeable on Sonic, like some here said, their job is to review and confirm, that's it, if you want to educate them, do it on a wall post or question and answers. Calm TF Down and pressuring them with all this gish gallop.

@Epsilon R Sera said admin specifically.

@TheImagineBreaker121212 The thread has moved past that, you aren't remotely helping.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

@TheImagineBreaker121212 The thread has moved past that, you aren't remotely helping.
No not quite.

I'm merely telling him to stay on topic and don't bash on others. I don't quite care if you think I'm helping or not, it's a principle of courtesy.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:

No not quite.

I'm merely telling him to stay on topic and don't bash on others. I don't quite care if you think I'm helping or not, it's a principle of courtesy.
It's also unnecessary, all you're doing is pushing the thread back when it already moved on from the hostility.

Actually that's not me, that'd be you. I told you my reasoning for what I did, I was done and you're still going on and on. At this point it's on you.

Now let's get a move on already

Actually that's not me, that'd be you. I told you my reasoning for what I did, I was done and you're still going on and on. At this point it's on you.
Now let's get a move on already
And I told you your reasoning for what you did wasn't good.

Good, enough with that.

ƒÖÅ things are moving in a good direction. I'm worried about Matt in the new thread since he was more harmful then helping in this thread, but this is still moving in a good, peaceful direction.

(Harmful/helpful in terms on the discussion)

ElixirBlue said:
ƒÖÅ things are moving in a good direction. I'm worried about Matt in the new thread since he was more harmful then helping in this thread, but this is still moving in a good, peaceful direction.
Yeah, calling the supporters for this thread wankers without providing counter arguments is insulting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back