• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers vs Gundam:Composite Soundwave (G1) vs Zechs Merquise (Epyon)

G1 soundwave by zibanitu6969-d6mk59h-1
Superior

Screen Shot 2017-10-21 at 6.48.41 PM
Lightning Count.

Who will win?

Both at their Max potential.

Soundwave has Laserbeak, Buzzsaw, Rumble, Frenzy, and Ravage.

Win by Death or K.O

Frenzy has some nasty ability that can disrupt minds and cause violent vomiting I'd say this would put zechs down and out.

CRT?

Sorry, but I'm not an expert on abbreviations.

Be aware that the Primax Cluster has a multiverse, so this would only fit with the IDW timeline. Astrotrain's travel speed being Superluminal if you read the dialogue.

Currently, I'm busy dealing with life on a time constraint; so I don't really have the moment to work on this.

I tend to focus on other things than making online threads.

Is there a specific thread you wanted me to see?

Newendigo said:
Content Revision Thread
You sure has been going on here for while right?

I heard that there is an Optimus IDW page on deviantart, correct? The Eldritch Abomination feat is unusable, as it's not the real Optimus; but Domitius Major . Eukarians being brainwashed by G1 Shockwave to have the memories of both the Autobots and Decepticons on Cybertro .

https://varia31.deviantart.com/journal/Optimus-Prime-IDW-Comics-Best-Feats-Compilation-699741623

Back