• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transformers (Universe) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emirp Ok. Given that it also powers Nemesis, this makes sense.

Because the Dead Universe isn't actually another Universe and just and just some other pocket universe part of the IDW verse, according to Vector Prime.

Also about the High 6-A side of things.

Pre-Dark Cybertron Optimus can one-shot Soundwave, who survived the refinery explosion. Optimus one-shots Soundwave with his blaster in The Transformers 2009 comic series. And as seen in the fight with Sixshot, Optimus' Ion blaster couldn't do harm to Sixshot while Optimus could. The Ion blaster is also able to one-shot the average Cybertronian. So, Pre-Dark Cybertron Optimus should be roughly 5 exatons of tnt (667.25107552581266646 petatons of tnt and times it by 7.5)

Should several characters upscale to 5-C from this? It probably makes sense for the likes of Thunderwing of the Titans to being At least City level+ to Moon level as they are consistently stronger than the likes of Pre-Dark Cybertron Optimus (The titans and Thunderwing should be City level+ by virtue of the former dwarfing human cities).

But I'm not sure for Post-Dark Cybertron Optimus, Optimus-Maximus, Enigma Devastator and SB Megatron.

Post-Dark Cybertron Optimus does stomp Nova, who previously could easily beat down Pre-Dark Cybertron Optimus and Post-Dark Cybertron Optimus does one-shot bludgeon, who could at least contend with Optimus prior. This places Post-Dark Cybertron Optimus at around 37.5 exatons.

Logically, Optimus maximus is stronger than Post-Dark Cybertron Optimus and Enigma Devastator is comparable to the former. SB megs claims he could easily kill Pre-Dark Cybertron Optimus.

This doesn't really affect the 7-B side of things, at best they'd be City level+

You aren’t allowed to use the 7.5x multiplier for actual scaling, afaik. That’s only for versus battles.

That kind of scaling also ends up going to some weird places.

If they didn’t have two ratings, I would say you could do ‘At least High 6-A,’ but that wouldn’t look very good since they have two ratings.

So I think we're done here? As I don't there's anything left to be discussed. If so, I think this can be closed and I can work on the next IDW crt

In the other thread. I'm still preparing that. We're done with this CRT anyway. I'll notify in the general TF thread once I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back